- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
We are looking for HR Recruiter to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. (Exp. Freshers, Male or female candidate)
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees.
Recruiting candidates as per the requirement and in provided deadline.
Organize and maintain personnel records.
Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave) & keep track of relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates).
Answer employees queries about HR-related issues, process day to day expense.
Conduct Employee engagement activity & participate in HR projects.
Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- 9AM to 6PM working time, 1st & 3rd sat off.
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Encouragement to take initiatives across different domains within the organization.
- Friendly Work Environment
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Events & Festival Celebration
· Research, register and apply for jobs available overseas, as per the client's requirement.
· Develop and implement search strategy that includes recruitment agencies, employer websites, job boards and social networks.
· Understand the client's profile and suggest availability of jobs as per their requirement.
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge.
· Understand different skill sets and job descriptions and apply for the right job on job portals, recruitment boards, to recruitment agencies & directly company's website.
· Ability to interact with the clients on call and email on their job search services.
· Co-ordinate on responses and interview schedule with clients, as needed.
Place of work: Hyderabad
About the role:-
- The Healthcare/Nurse Recruiter is a key position, with the primary goal of providing recruiting support for our various client locations across the US. What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews, and a high-volume outbound call phone strategy.
- Search Applicant Tracking System, social media, and other platforms to find caregivers for our open Travel and Per-Diem positions for RN's, CNA's, PCT's and all allied positions.
- Establish relationships with Healthcare Providers and maintain a pipeline of providers to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Negotiate contract terms with candidates.
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure candidate viability and arrange client interviews.
- 2+ Years of a proven track record in a Healthcare Staffing Company.
- 1+ Years of experience in Healthcare Clinical and Allied staffing
- A background or experience in sales is a big plus.
- Exceptional planning and execution skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Great attitude, passion, and drive to be a perfectionist.
operations with a focus on recruitment and ensure they are aligned with our business
Our ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices including talent
acquisition. As a talent acquisition specialist, you will ensure we attract and hire the
most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives
and add to our company culture. You will also communicate with senior managers to
express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management,
talent acquisition and organizational changes.
- Experience: 10-12 Years
- Designation: HRBP
• Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
• Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages, and social
• Craft sourcing strategies using online channels
• Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential
• Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive
• Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
• Calculate recruiting KPIs (e.g. time-to-hire and time-to-fill)
• Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department)
• Report on monthly, quarterly, and annual recruitment budget
• Design succession plans and internal promotion policies
• Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build
morale and increase productivity and retention
• Provide HR policy guidance
• Suggest new HR strategies
• Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or
• Understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Thorough knowledge of labor laws
• Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms
About Digital Aristotle:
• Digital Aristotle is an EdTech platform assisting Students, Teachers, and Parents
navigate the vast landscapes of education.
• We analyze the rich data to understand students’ learning behaviors and provide
• We leverage data-driven analysis, machine learning, and AI to provide long-term as well
as short-term solutions in the education sector.
Objectives of this Role
- Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, covering the European and International markets
- Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Degree in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar
- 2 years IT or Tech recruitment experience in a 360 agency role
- Strong experience in sales, business development or client development roles
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
This role is for the IT Recruiter of the company and you'll be reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Operations.
As an IT recruiter you will be working to;
1. Identify and screen the best of available talents at the shortest possible time with a focus on quality
2. Maintain and develop the pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
3. Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and increase the number of qualified applicants in the database for active and passive talent.
4. Qualify or reject candidates based on introductory calls via phone and emails
Job qualifications and requirements - A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science is highly preferred.
1. A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
2. Knowledge of software terms, technology stacks, and software roles
3. Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
4. Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
LrnEd Technologies is a product-based company doing business as (DBA) Outdefine (www.outdefine.com). We help top software engineers work remotely for top US startups. Outdefine is founded and backed by engineers from Facebook, Google, Stanford, OnDeck, and StartX. Join our world-class team and work to reinvent the way we transform the future of work.
Digit88 is a boutique software product engineering company helping innovative product companies engineer world class products since 2014. The founding team at Digit88 has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
We have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their GIC in India. Over the past 4 years we have been collaboratively engineering a highly scalable, high performance, resilient platform with globally distributed teams in US, UK, Germany and Australia. The team is led by some of the biggest names in Conversational AI globally.
We are also setting up new Offshore Development Centres (GICs) for some very exciting mid-stage US companies in the areas of Data Privacy/Security, Life Sciences/E-Procurement and TeleHealth/Remote Care (promoted by ex Uber co-founder).
The candidate will join an existing team of 4-5 TA specialists and would be responsible for planning and driving end to end talent acquisition for the current and upcoming tech (all levels), managerial and non-tech (if any) positions. This would entail sourcing, assessing and on-boarding at least 30 engineers over the next 6-9 months with gradual capacity ramp up in the period ahead.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on senior technical recruitment specialist and HR operations generalist who will lead and drive end-to-end talent acquisition for our expansion. This would include working with hiring managers and leadership team to plan sourcing strategy and own the KRAs, work allocation for the team, source top tier candidates, schedule/track interviews, measure & track recruiting process/effectiveness and own vendor management.
The candidate will be an evangelist for exceptional candidate experience, data driven decision making while meeting organization hiring goals and help build a strong employer brand for the company.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- BE/BTech or Self-learned Technical/IT background with 5-8 years hands-on experience in technical talent acquisition with startups or mid-sized IT product companies, driving recruitment at scale.
- MBA with specialisation in Human Resources & Marketing or a related field will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Modern Web Applications, SaaS products and what it takes to build high performance scalable B2B and B2C products
- Should understand threading and sockets and the difference between Angular and React and what is a Message Queue used for.
- Proven experience in end-to-end talent acquisition: designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire best in breed product engineers from entry level to Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- Hands-on experience with searching & posting jobs on social media and job boards such as Naukri, AngelList, CutShort, InstaHyre, Linkedin, Employee Referrals and more.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Provide ability to pitch and sell the opportunity to top tier candidates.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Outstanding MS-Excel and presentation skills with passion for data driven decision making and hands on experience presenting plans/strategies to senior management.
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives
- Passion for leveraging innovative selection methods for profile screening, video/in-person interviews, assignments, psychometric tests etc. to correctly assess applicants faster and optimize the funnel.
- Experience in maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Expertise with one or more ATS.
- Experience in determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Proven experience in compensation planning and benchmarking against industry standards
- Proven experience in defining, developing and maturing relationships with strategic vendors
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools to source candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions from non conventional sources (e.g. other than Naukri)
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychometric tests etc.)
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use innovative sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and Recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports to management.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs - encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
Critical Soft Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Self driven with a strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues
Excellent communication skills
Outstanding follow up and candidate relationship skills