- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit mid to senior and niche candidates. (i.e. competitive research, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, social media, and creative search techniques
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns
- Work across varying technical skill sets for multiple requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and performance indicators
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in Technical / IT Recruitment
- Sourcing for product based firms / tech start-ups is a plus
- Can-do attitude to achieve your individual and organizational goals
- Enthusiasm to approach new people and educate them about the opportunities with us.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment with razor-sharp focus on meeting and exceeding hiring goals, and operating with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Mindshire Consulting
We are hiring Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for an EdTech platform in Bangalore.
- Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software, and practices are being used in the process.
- Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
- Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
- Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
at Award Winning Programmatic media platform
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal hiring managers to identify the hiring needs and develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Create job descriptions based on the position and company requirements
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at CodeCraft.
- Defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy
- Build a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Regular update of hiring trackers to reflect the status of hiring.
- Research and understand talent markets, competitor profiles, and industry trends
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting experience
- Creative, driven, and willing to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ownership: Take ownership of assigned positions and committed to close within the timeline
- Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Good Communication skills: Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively
Good to have:
- Prior experience in Recruiting Android, iOS, and React resources
- Experience working in a start-up
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks. Also, coordinate with recruitment consultants and agencies as required.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Any preference of Industry: Startup experience and technical hiring experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them.
Grow Your Staff is looking to hire a Human Resources Associate. The position is a remote opportunity.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required- We’re open to freshers as long as you’re passionate about the role!
CTC- 3- 4.2LPA
Grow Your staff was founded in 2017. We help companies build talented offshore teams in India. Currently, we have 150+ employees working with us. We specialize in hiring talents from multiple industries and cater to clients from 18 different industries.
We are looking for someone who has a keen learning spirit, is passionate and who’s dynamic with their skills.
- Sourcing potential candidates manually from various platforms
- Assisting with the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Assisting the candidates throughout their interviewing process with our clients
- Interacting with candidates to help schedule and coordinate interviews
- Working closely with the team to manage HR operations
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great attention to detail & organisation skills
- Proactive when it comes to updating the team
- Empathetic & Good interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic & confident
- Performs well as a team player & can take initiative to work independently
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Preferably someone who understand Hiring for Product based companies
Must be excellent in sourcing through - Internal Database/ATS, Job boards, Social Media, Headhunting and many more.
Should be good in End-to-End recruitment process.
Should possess excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
Agile and fast decision makers to deliver quality in the dynamic nature of product company
Target oriented and have a Go- getter attitude.
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles..
- Graduation is a must
- Minimum of 6 months relevant working experience.
- Excellent English– written and verbal – communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Able to work with people from different cultural background.
- You will be responsible for Recruitment of candidates on a Junior level.
- Manage hiring managers and candidate relationships at a professional level.
- Partner with recruiters to determine business needs, identify skill gaps and solicit input on recruiting strategies.
- Assist with Employer Branding projects.
- Sourcing and Screening candidates as per requirements
- Ensuring all positions are closed as per the TAT
- Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- Negotiating on Salary and Rolling out offers
- Ensure candidate is kept warm post hiring till he/she joins
- Minimize drop out ratio of your selects
- Onboard new joiners
- Other tasks as and when allocated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience in souring candidates from Job Portals and social sites
- Basic understanding of Market Research industry is an added advantage
- Should have good Interpersonal skills
- Post graduation degree in Human Resource is required
- Should be a go getter and someone with multi tasking ability.
- You will be managing the recruitment process
- You will be responsible for Sourcing CVs as per job description & ICP through portals
- Attract and hire candidates through various channels and ensure timely hiring of the candidate.
- You will be responsible for uploading and updating candidatures in Applicant tracking system.
- You will be responsible for keeping continuous follow-up with the selected candidates
- You will be responsible for maintaining employee records
- You will be responsible for preparing offer letters
- You will be proficient in reviewing resumes and conducting recruitment interviews
- You will be responsible for background verification check via emails & phone numbers
- Should have good interpersonal skills to handle multiple roles