- Designation: Jr. UI/UX Designer
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years
- Location: Malad (West)
- Able to create required UI/UX through innovative conceptualization skills, able to create independently.
- Should know current trends in design, colours, web design, designing icons and for mobile.
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should be efficient in web designing.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair. Also strong knowledge on pre-production knowledge of print communication and post production on photographic imagery. (desirable)
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw InDesign and similar design tools.
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color combinations, composition rules and page layout.
- Understanding of technical implementation and limitations of user interfaces in Web and Mobile.
- Should understand intermediate English to add correct message (spellings) in required designs.
- Should have knowledge of Print as well as social media.
- Should have ability to review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers through user research and data.
Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Select colors, images, text style, and layout that identify a product or convey a message
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
Design wireframes/layouts for websites or web applications and mobile apps
Self‐motivating, communicative and “get stuff done” attitude.Excellent communication skill.
JOB TITLE: UX Writer
EXPERIENCE: (2-6) Years
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from Office
NOTICE PERIOD: Immediate to 30 Days
❖ Own all user interface copy and messaging on mobile app and website across all product areas.
❖ Create compelling content across entire user interfaces like onboarding, landing
pages, marketplace, community, Help & User guides etc. to improve overall
effectiveness of the product. Ensure clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios
including informational, error & instructional.
❖ Ensure clear communication of the value proposition and task at hand. Do
detailed user research to include industry specific localized slangs and terms in
❖ Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the design and
development process. Collaborate with localization project manager to ensure
quality and contextual translations of entire UX copies.
❖ Leverage data analysis and customer interviews to review content’s effectiveness
and impact – both pre and post launch.
❖ Ensure consistency in voice of our product and brand across various product
❖ Should be willing to get involved in UX research.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
❖ Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related
❖ Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience
and UX Writing impact.
❖ Possess great written and verbal communication skills. Extremely
❖ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects
❖ Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication
skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
❖ Detail oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach.
❖ UX writing.
❖ Visual Communication
❖ user flows
❖ Visual design and design software
What you’ll do (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Ensure ufaber websites convey the message, emotion and vibes about the future it promises
- Create web and app based products for multiple uFaber brand which are pleasure to use for the last mile user
- Design Web and Mobile learning interfaces which score high in empathy and UX. Deliver the result minus the clutter
- Bring in a designers edge in every product requirement that comes through various stakeholders
- Work in teams, show willingness to lead in future
What we appreciate (Skills Required):
- Fundamental understanding of Visual Design principles
- Formal education in Design,
- Quality hands on experience in UI/UX design
If you want to create products which will have reached clock million + engagement hours and reach over 100 thousand students, apply with examples of your best work.
Indiginus is a digital growth consulting company, with a focus on B2C and B2SME companies. We have worked with clients across various verticals and around the globe, including Bharat Matrimony, Design Cafe, Riaz Capital, American India Foundation, and IndiaLends.
We are looking for a smart and energetic User Interface and Creative Designer (Consultant) highly skilled with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating UI and creative designs and making design changes as guided by the head of experience design, and the creative head
- Design and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces - both app and mobile
- This role requires the ideal hire to work 20 hours per week.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, or Figma - as well as Photoshop
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, with a focus on business and product goals
- A strong practical understanding of the leading browser and app platforms and their features from a user experience perspective. Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends, apps and technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design
1 to 4 years of overall UI/creative design experience
- Improve the look and feel of interactive components in the website, mobile applications, and other product software
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, wireframing, and prototyping user flows.
- Design the aesthetics/theme to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and UX designers.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on users ease of use
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience
- 1-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Extensive experience in using best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to peers and teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and comparable languages will be a plus
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Graphic Designer role
The Graphic Designer role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)