Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
- To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
- Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
- Understand the business needs of the Clients
- Convince them to invest on new Projects with the Company
- Outbound process (Website selling)
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Morning shift also available, only for experienced web consultant
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am), Morning shift(5.30am-2.30pm)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
About Aryston Web Solution
About the Company: GlobalShiksha is an Accel Partners funded company. We provide supplementary education products from LKG to class 12th. Our target segment is parents of India. Our app called educhat tries to bring parents and teachers together. Our customer base is more than 10 lakh parents and counting. We are hiring logistics co-ordinator for our operations team.
Position: Tele-sales Executive
Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
· Must have experience of customer support and verification process.
· Good written and verbal communication (Kannada, Hindi and English is mandatory).
· Must know MS office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must have proven experience in customer support.
- Good hands on experience in excel sheets and other Microsoft office tools.
- Candidate should be proactive and should be able to work independently as well as handling the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
"Bridging the gap between the Client and their prospects i.e. end-users - by providing authenticated, customized Software solutions"
One who is able to manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, closure and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement that drives high-customer and employee satisfaction
- Introduce WebEngage's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market - India
- Identify Key Decision Makers (CXO level) by performing research and using prospecting tools
- Build & grow networks in legacy businesses & conglomerates.
- Handling RFI/RFP, proposal writing & leading commercial negotiations
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Who you are
- Experienced – 4to7 years in Enterprise SAAS/selling Software Solutions (USD 100K++ ARR) in India markets including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience. 2to3 years in BFSI domain.
- Performer - Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Missionary - Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the client's mission
- Entrepreneurial - You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business
- Domain - Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Go-Getter - Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication - You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
Qualification : 12th completed, degree.
Job Types : Full-time, Fresher.
Build long-lasting client relationships and valuate customers needs.
Meet personal and team sales targets.
Attend meetings, sales events and trainings often.
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
Manage your client database within your assigned area.
More you work, more is your gain.
This venture is led by an industrialist and banker who has joined hands with renowned investors and builders. Their projects are currently ongoing at locations like Kolkata, Mumbai, Jodhpur, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad. They intend to make their projects a lifestyle statement, an all-in-one prestigious complex, a small town in itself with basic necessities like school, hospitals and markets at a convenient distance.
- Marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Building a pipeline of customers, tapping into existing database and building newer channels of potential clients.
- Contributing marketing and sales inputs for building on strategic plans
- Identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
What you need to have:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Real estate sales experience or hotel sales experience
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Proficient in follow up through with clients.
- Appreciative of building on existing client networks to leverage upselling.
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills