· As a sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. This will include cold calling, prospecting, qualifying and all other aspects of the sale. You will be responsible for building long term relationships, which are founded on the principles of ROI, and offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability of engineering and manufacturing environments.
· Conduct an onsite needs assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
· Bring the #1 selling CAD product to manufacturing and design industries.
· Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
· Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
· Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
·The successful candidate will have a Solution based approach to solving customer requirements. Must be a problem solver with a get it done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes. Must be comfortable selling at the executive as well as the engineering levels. Must have high standards for themselves, their product, and their services.
· 0-1.5 years of sales experience, with a successful record of sales performance.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Education : Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years of experience in Sales.
No of vacancies : 2
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services .
Functional Area : Sales, Business Development .
Role Category : Direct Sales .
Role : Field Sales Engineer .
Key Words : Business Development, IT Sales, Software Sales .
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About logical solutions limited
You will play a crucial role in developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote our cosmetic products and drive sales
Should be in a position to find the right distributors area wise(Beauty academy/training/coaching centers) and people who are interested in beauty products
Learning about the production, distribution, and use of products, connecting with distributors to pitch our products, and negotiating and closing sales deals
Need to undertake the field work to review & evaluate strategy implementation
We are at an exciting juncture of our growth journey, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join us. The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Own the creation of Sales funnel (Ideal candidate will have to source the websites, create a pool and then get them onboarded for our solution)
- Build and maintain relationships with existing/potential businesses and resolution professionals
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high-potential prospects
- Responsible for designing, planning and executing digital communication programs that influence customer engagement across multiple channels and touchpoints throughout their lifecycle.
- Develop a comprehensive engagement strategy and implementation plan to drive activation of new, occasional and lapsed users
- Strategize and plan an “engage & delight” campaign calendar - leverage data, user insights, and an experimentation mindset to move users from various funnels
- Create content that resonates with our users and amplifies our brand, product and mission. They should be astute, compelling, on-brand, on-tone, channel-specific, and relevant to our core messages and target audiences. These can also include ad hoc campaigns such as surveys, etc
- Define and track KPIs and OKRs
- Optimize conversion funnel
- Constantly test (A/B test) and optimize communications to increase engagement KPIs
- Track and measure key performance metrics (e.g. open rate, click-through rate, usage, streaming, DAU, MAU) to improve the efficiency of campaigns
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports and presentations to aid decision-making by the leadership team
- Deep, proven experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, SMS, and/or in-app marketing.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets.
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Fluency in English & Presentation skills are a must
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our users and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, engineering and brand marketing teams.
- Experience working with user research and consumer insights team to uncover user insights to shape our strategy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extreme attention to detail
- Must have prior work-from-home experience and is comfortable in the remote working setup
- Must be time-flexible and willing to extend hours as needed
Location(s): Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Tele Sales/ Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a
competitive and quick sales cycle environment.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and accordingly suggesting the best
• Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing online
demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers.
• Attend sales meetings, work closely with the team, and keep current with all product
information, pricing, and contract terms.
• Staying informed about competing products, new technologies, and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-5 years of Tele / Inside sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success
in solution sales domains such as enterprise software.
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Comfortable selling tech product over calls and web presentation tools.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Minimum qualification: A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• A proven sales record and experience selling SaaS/PaaS products will be a big plus.
The Dollar Business is the only multi-featured platform on foreign trade in India
[www.thedollarbusiness.com]. We are a technology company with its headquarter in Hyderabad and
regional offices in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Chennai. Our cloud-based technology service offering
is EXIMAPS, which is modelled as a Platform as a Service (PaaS/SaaS) product. It is powered by a
proprietary engine based on a triad of Foreign Trade Information, Human knowledge and Machine
- Managing the entire business planning and performance for North zone
- Exploring potential business avenues in exports & managing marketing & sales operations
- Analyzing latest marketing trends, tracking competitors' activities
- Conceptualizing strategic new product development plans
- Executing the sales promotion schemes
- Negotiating terms of business with channel partners and distributors
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM; Any Graduation
- Have experience in New distributors opening, retail channel development, market expansion, Team management .
- Preferably from FMCG, Food industry.
Selling Digital Signature certificate all over India
Determine annual sales and profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results, in the field of e-Governance, Large IT System Integration Projects, Smart City, ERP, Cloud, BI, IOT, AI, blockchain, Digitisation and Software Applications.
Handle Team of 5000 people.
Handle PAN India Sales team for DSC Sales
To achieve the mission, Kenyt.AI is looking for sales geniuses to help it increase the client base and reach newer cities, within India and abroad. The business verticals we are focusing on are real estate, retail, hotels and hospitals. So, if you enjoy the challenge of finding early customers for a brand-new technology, sell value proposition to senior management of businesses, establish deep connects in the industry, and have what it takes to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get :
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Experience of expanding the company sales in a new geographies (India and abroad)
- Talking to client's senior management, pitching to them and closing the sales
- Exposure to AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in market
- Opportunity to work directly with an experienced team of founders having a combined industry experience of 30+ years
- Potential to make tons of money (We believe in sharing success; For every sale you make, you will get % commission of revenue)
- Identify business opportunities by doing market research and identifying right prospects
- Sell products by establishing contact with client's senior management and pitching and selling the product to them
- Follow and execute on monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Establish sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Experience : 2-6 years industry experience in Sales
- Excitement : Selling brand-new technology products
- Passion : Sales
- Attitude : Do what it takes
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.