SolidWorks Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About the job
DRONES - Engineers, developers - HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND DESIGN
Preferred experience - 1 - 5 years
You would be part of:
- Designing/Improvement of new/existing architectures of distributed computing with subcomponents of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working/Researching with industrial state of the art sensor systems and modules, and developing drivers (HAL or wrapper) and applications around their usage.
- Design and implementation of communication protocols between different subcomponents of UAS for distributed computing.
- Writing Applications and Drivers from the scratch for (embedded)linux based systems.
- Scripting and automations around work flows of UAS usage.
- Working with existing sophisticated software stacks of subcomponents of UASs.
- Working closely with electronics, design and systems teams for architecture development and deployment.
- Working closely with Flight Controller engineers to do collaborative development of UAVs.
We expect you to be:
- Experienced in hands-on development of complex embedded systems involving multiple microcontrollers or SoCs.
- Very good in analytical abilities to be able to do core research and development activities.
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing complex embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Good in C++.
- Comfortable with using hardware debuggers.
- Having Hands-On experience with RTOS concepts like scheduling, threads synchronicity , race conditions etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multitask.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are:
- Experienced in Linux Device Driver development.
- Having good exposure of working on and understanding of any sensor modules like GPS, LIDAR etc.
- Experienced in data filtering techniques (Example: Kalman filter)
- Knowledge in ML/AI
- capabilities in understanding various drone sectors and adoption
DESIGN : AV/Drone design engineer
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Diploma, Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on skillsets and Merit
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Solid work, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft and UAV/Drone.
Location:Bangalore / Chennai
Company Type: AI / Digital Product Design Service based
* Experience in C/C++ and have strong experience embedded application development and integration in Linux
* Good in creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability
* Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills* Have experience working in a fast paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Have BE/MTech/MCA Degree in Computer science/ECE/Mechatronics or related field
- Expert in Linux kernel programming, Device drivers development experience and developing Board support Packages (BSP)
- Expert in C Programming
- Good knowledge on debugging the kernel issues and have good Hardware Diagnostics and Low level firmware experience is required along with writing assembly have you worked on C and CPP application development on linux?.
- Worked on UEFI BIOS programming and BIOS configuration
- Good to have Experience on ASPEED 2xxx SoCs and Networking SoCs experience such as BRCM / Marvell
Valiance is a global AI & Data analytics firm helping clients build cutting-edge technology solutions for
digital transformation. We work with some of the marquee brands across India, US and APAC to build
transformative solutions for Credit Risk, Fraud, Predictive Maintenance, Quality Inspection, Data lake, IOT
analytics etc. Our team comprises 100+ professionals across Machine Learning, Data Engineering & Cloud
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Must have 4 -10 Years of Experience.
Graduate/Post Graduate in engineering, statistics, or a highly quantitative field
Hands on Experience in Embedded C with Linux (Train & Deploy Model)
Hands on Experience in Embedded System, c , Linux
Experience with any Advance Embedded system design Programmer Certification advantage.
Have Knowledge of OS: Linux, Embedded Linux & Linux Tools
Language – C ( Mandatory ), Shell, Python
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to manage stakeholders' expectations and work in a high-pressure environment.
Demonstrate strong ownership & commitment to the cause of customer success.
A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the
ability to lead
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
- Work on Embedded Software for deployment on the self-driving vehicle.
- Investigate, develop different system design and architecture for ADAS system.
- ROS version of Firmware package for multiple sensors with different communication protocols.
- Work on Serial communication (GMSL/CAN/LIN/FlexRay/Ethernet/UDP).
- Work on Multi threading and Data preprocessing.
- Experience in the fields of firmware development of Camera, Radar, Lidar, inertial sensors, Micro Controllers, ISP, Serdec.
- Candidate should have a strong background in Embedded system and Communication protocols.
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge of data structures and algorithms for Data processing, and familiar with ROS (robot operating system)
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge on Multiple sensors, Data pre processing (Clustering, noise removal, etc.) and image preprocessing (Histogram equalization, Tone mapping, etc. )
- Candidate should have real-world experience in implementing Firmware packages for multiple sensors and communication protocols
- Candidate should have experience in programming in C++ and with robust, safety-critical, efficient code
Additional requirement: Active U.S visa.
Good to Have:
- Domain knowledge and implementation experience with multiple sensor, inertial sensors, and general Embedded System Architecture
- Real world experience with system integration and deployment
- Worked on sensor fusion and Embedded systems
- Experience with Nvidia SOCs and Drive works Architecture
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for Upskilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
- Develop or integrate with a Charging management system (CMS).
- Develop the backend for the apps (subscription, locating, reservation, payments, operation).
- Develop the backend for the host apps (setting availability, pricing).
- Develop the central dashboard for internal purposes.
- Develop the dashboard for monthly revenue remittance to hosts.
- Develop a dashboard for network partners.
- Develop the system for custom ad delivery in invoices.
- Setup, Deploy and Manage the servers and APIs.