Java Developer JD -Tata Business Hub
Required Technical Skill Set
Java 8, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate
Location of Requirement
Desired Competencies (Technical / Behavioral Competency)
• Two to Six (2-6) years of hands on experience on Java/J2EE technical development.
• At least One recent successful implementation experience using REST Services, JPA/Hibernate
• Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
• Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Ability to lead junior team members from technology as well as functional requirements perspective.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Have knowledge of NodeJS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
• Writing TypeScript, SCSS, and HTML.
• Analysis of Documented Requirement
• Preparing Documents (e.g. User Manual, Process Flow etc.)
• Work with various teams (Delivery, Rollout, Security Testing Group etc.) for enabling the product/feature to end users.
About TATA Business Hub
- Java 8 (Collections, OOPS, Lambda, Multi-threading, Exception handling).
- Spring Boot (Spring MVC, Spring Data, JSON, Hibernate, REST), Caching Strategies
- Relational DB, Oracle including SQL Queries Optimization.
- Junit, Maven, Git (Branching and basic commands), JENKINS
- REST Concepts (POST/GET/DELETE etc)
Role Description : Senior Java Developer
As a senior developer you will be responsible to manage the software development life cycle from planning to prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities includes gathering system and team product requirements, building java modules and testing features before release. Should have hands on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers.
Responsibilities • Contribute to all phases of development lifecycle. • Planning of API workflow. • Understanding the requirements all the teams involved and planning the development process. • Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architecture review. • Designing, implementing, and maintaining java applications that are often high-volume and low latency. • Identify bottlenecks and bugs and advise solutions to these problems. • Develop highly scalable REST APIs to use in our applications. • Guide the team and help them in any complex situations.
Required Qualifications We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are: • Minimum 8+ Years in a Java programming. • Expert hands-on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB. • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. • Quick learner believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization.
• Analytical thinking skills, problem solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations. • Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. • Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
Preferred Qualifications • Deep insights of Java and J2EE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Skill for writing reusable Java libraries. • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. • Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle. • Ability to work without guidance and under tight deadlines. • Result oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others. • Communicate effectively • Good knowledge of microservices. • Expertise in developing enterprise level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Strong background working with Linux/Unix environments. • Working experience in industry standard protocols related API security. • Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON.
Location: Bengaluru/Udupi (NO WORK FROM HOME OPTION)
Notice Period: Immediate Joining or Maximum 1 Month
GaragePlug is one of the fastest-growing Automotive tech startups working towards revolutionising the automotive aftermarket industry with strong state-of-the-art technologies.
Position: Backend Developer (Java Spring Boot)
As we plan to grow, we have many challenges to solve. Some of the new features and products that are already in the pipeline include advanced analytics, search, reporting etc., to name a few. Our present backend is based on the microservices architecture built using Spring Boot. With growing complexity, we are open to using other tools and technologies as needed.
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
Experience: 1+ years of experience
What you'll do :
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development to production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
- Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Gradle / Maven
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and are always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
Location Fully Remote / Bangalore
Apply through this link
- Design & build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
- You will be part of a software development team for developing and enhancing SaaS applications.
- Take responsibility of entire module/feature set and develop, test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience
- Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of our services
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience with web development in Java 8+, Spring/J2EE or similar frameworks and technologies. (Mandatory)
- Must have worked on REST API (Mandatory)
- Should be an enthusiast for writing clean, reusable code, willing to learn new things as a self-starter person
- 2+ years of strong relevant experience in developing Object-oriented technologies.
- Strong working experience with any of the following DBs - Postgres / MySQL / Oracle or MSSQL
We are looking for Java Developers in the experience level of 3 to 5 years for our Client for Hyderabad Location. Looking for immediate to 15 days joiners only.
Java with struts, spring, Spring Boot, hibernate ..oracle DB Background
Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience delivering Services (REST, SOAP) and Web applications in Micro services architecture
- Experience developing and deploying Java solutions to cloud
- Experience in Spring Boot and components of Spring framework
- Experience in TDD using Junit or similar frameworks
· Experience in Design Patterns and service oriented architectural principles, Data structures and Algorithms.
· Individual should be an active participant in the product design and code reviews for self and team and can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system.
· Experience in SQL, Unix skills.
· Good communication Skill
Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, REST services, PostgreSQL
Experience with Elastic Search or any NoSQL DB is preferable
5-8 years in Java/J2EE/Vaadin application development using Spring Framework as mandatory requirement:
Must have strong working experience of backend development using Java, Vaadin ,Jdbc, Spring Rest, Spring Core, Hibernate etc.
Must have knowledge of latest J2EE technologies and frameworks like Restful Web Services (both JSON and XML.
Must have strong working experience on Java IDEs like Net beans, Eclipse or STS and Build and version control tools like Maven, Ant, SVN, Github etc.
Must have strong hands-on experience of one or more relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB etc.
Having knowledge of other J2EE technologies like Spring MVC, Servlets, JSPs, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery etc will be a plus and will be given advantage.
Must have strong analytical skills along with ability to write complex business logics as per Industry Best Practices.
Must have good knowledge of various Java, J2EE and Spring design patterns and ability to design the backend for a web application or module from scratch.
Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
working experience with one or more clouds
Understanding of design architecture
Experience with Traditional databases and nosql databases
Sound in Algorithms,data structures and problem solving
Good at coding and design