About Darwin Labs
Darwin Labs ( www.darwinlabs.io )
We are Entrepreneurs and Darwinians who enjoy creating businesses.
We are building products on Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Ad Tech.
We are technology partner for GBMiners ( www.gbminers.com ), which is second biggest Bitcoin mining pool outside china and currently operating at 5% of Network’s Hashing Power. The pool was launched on 31st August and since then has been the fastest growing bitcoin mining pool globally.
We run South East Asia’s First Blockchain Incubator, Satoshi Studios ( www.satoshistudios.io ). The incubator offers 50K USD in funding to blockchain startups from South East Asia in return for 8 -15% equity.
Incubator is backed by people like Roger Ver and will launch its first batch in second quarter this year
We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling tech requirements and will have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in recruiting for the tech industry. The candidate must be able to work remotely and will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting candidates for open positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop job descriptions.
- Source and screen potential candidates for open positions using various recruitment methods, including job boards, social media, and referrals.
- Conduct phone and video interviews to assess candidates' skills, qualifications, and fit with the organization.
- Manage the hiring process from start to finish, including negotiating offers and managing new hire paperwork.
- Build a strong talent pipeline by developing relationships with candidates and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure compliance with hiring laws and regulations.
- Manage the recruitment budget to ensure that it is being used effectively and efficiently.
- 2-4 years of experience in recruiting for the tech industry.
- Proven ability to source and recruit candidates using various methods.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field is preferred.
Salary: The budget for this role is 8-9 LPA, depending on experience and qualifications.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like LinkedIn
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS as IT RECRUITER
both Freshers and Experienced for our Bangalore location.
Looking for Smart & Passionate Recruiter for our Organization for Corporate Hiring!!!
Qualification: Any Graduate or Pursuing Graduate.
Experience: Fresher -2 years
Walk in drive : Saturday 9.30 AM to 2.00 PM
Job Description: Role as Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling & routing End-to-End Recruitment from initiating the recruitment process to streamlining overall operations.
- Identify client needs on every requirement with quick response time.
- Understanding the skill set required by our Corporate clients.
- Sourcing potential candidate for required skill set through various Job Portals like naukri, LinkedIn, monster, times jobs etc., existing database, internal and external references.
- Conducting the preliminary interviews and briefing the candidates regarding the job profile, salary package and Organization, etc.
- Screening the candidates & forward their resumes for suitable positions based on the client’s requirements.
- Once shortlisted, scheduling the Interview, follow up and co-ordination towards clients.
- Handling on boarding process to ensure the joining formalities are carried out smoothly.
- Maintain candidate database and generate reports from time to time.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our US Talent Acquisition team. If you have the passion and drive to learn and succeed, are keen on creating a positive impact in the lives of other people, come join us and be a part of our team.
* Minimum 2-6 years of experience into US IT Recruitment.
* Utilize multiple techniques to source candidates. These techniques include, but are not limited to, cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
* Perform a high number of cold calls (phone)
* Develop leads with prospective candidates
* Cultivate and build relationships, manage multiple job requisitions, and deliver on a high volume basis.
* Interview candidates to identify skills and criteria for their corresponding search and determine fit opportunities.
We are looking for a Recruiter Lead responsible for full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
You will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You will ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline. You will develop & lead a team of HR recruiters.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle i.e., sourcing qualified candidates to deploying selected candidates with the clients.
- Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position based on client’s specifications.
- Experience in End-to-end recruitment: Sourcing to on boarding candidates.
- Sourcing of candidates via internet postings, networking, headhunting and internal Database.
- Ability to source resumes quickly and work on multiple positions simultaneously Thorough screening applications for identifying quality candidates.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru RESDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board database.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Draft job descriptions push them through all talent acquisition channels and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle level hiring for all verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and client and maintain records of progress.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- You need to be comfortable being an individual contributor and working in an ambiguous, chaotic and fast paced work environment.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment Quick learner and a passion for bridging talent with opportunity
Minimum qualifications -
- Bachelor’s degree
- Telephonic Skills
- Interviewing & Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English Communication Written & Verbal, with very good E-Mail writing skills & etiquette.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
Urgently required HR Recruiter with below skills :
1. Good comm skill.
2. End to end recruitment
3. Bulk hiring
Male /Female both can apply
Required : Immediate Joiner
What we are looking for -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Have 3+ years of direct experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
To be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization through the development of present and future recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas, and ensuring successful execution of all the hiring requirements of the organization. Should possess excellent reporting skills with Excel.
- Ownership of Respective Unit recruitment process (Requisition, strategizing & planning recruitment events, monitoring, measuring, controlling, and continuous improvement).
- End-to-end Recruitment cycle (Sourcing/Selection/ on-boarding / Process compliance/ MIS)
- Would Individually be responsible for fulfilling all roles assigned
- Implement creative sourcing strategies for future & current open positions & execute them with minimal direction.
- Define recruitment SLAs, establish metrics, and create MIS.
- Identify effectively utilize the various resource of recruitment to ensure target achievement.
- Plan and strategize recruitment drives.
- Bring in continuous improvements in sourcing, interview & selection process.
- Create and maintain job Descriptions for all positions and establish competency levels.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Qualifications: PG in HR (MBA, PGDM, PGP etc) / B.E, BTech
- Experience: 6-10 Years Experience
- Professional skills: Expert knowledge of sources of talent and recruitment, IT skills, technologies & industry. Preferred from Product Engineering / Product Support / Apps domain with bulk-hiring experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage and influence senior executives and delivery managers.
- Decision-Making: Ability to make decisions that impact the success of assigned recruitment activities, i.e. results, deadlines, and budget and involves team members in making decisions to ensure senior and executive management is informed of the Company's ongoing recruitment process and future plans.
- Ability to delegate effectively and acknowledge accomplishments.
- Presentation Skills: able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the subject matter expert ability to deliver information in a clear, concise, and logical manner and use audio-visual media to enhance presentations.
- Reporting Skill: Ability to create reports using various formulas in Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Etc)