Strategic partnerships allow companies to leverage the resources and capabilities of other organizations, which can help them expand their reach or offer new products and services.
Strategic partnerships managers are responsible for managing these relationships on behalf of their organization. This may include identifying potential partners, negotiating the terms of the partnership, monitoring performance, and ensuring that both parties are meeting their obligations under the agreement.
A strategic partnerships manager typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Working with external partners to develop new business opportunities in existing markets or developing new markets for products or services
- Identifying potential partners based on business needs, goals, and current partnerships
- Negotiating terms of partnership agreements to ensure that both parties are meeting their obligations and benefitting from the relationship
- Managing existing strategic partnerships by developing new ideas for collaboration, monitoring performance, and resolving conflicts
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to promote the partnership to customers and other stakeholders
- Establishing new business relationships with potential partners to create mutually beneficial arrangements
- Developing and managing long-term relationships with partners in order to increase sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Using data analysis and market research to identify opportunities for new partnerships
- Managing the legal aspects of partnerships by drafting contracts, negotiating terms, and managing disputes
- Proven minimum work experience of 2 years in a similar role.
- The mindset with an ability to understand Tech Ecosystem
- Decision Making skills to navigate through the engagement and bring a successful closure
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
Marmeto is an Information Technology company. We have one aspiration – to become a top-notch business in the service industry. And we have one belief – hard work with 100% dedication always yields complete client satisfaction, which is what we are constantly working towards. Other than that, it’s simply a magic potion of honesty, loyalty, and morality that unifies our team to deliver the best to our clients.
Our sole aspiration is our constant motivator, our belief is our guiding light, our values are our abiding rules and our personnel is our heart and soul. After all, to us, this is a world where our performance is measured by how readily we place our client’s business along with our own.
Job Description :-
Our Client is a sustainable livelihood program for urban disadvantaged youth. By fostering agency, workplace competencies and skills in youth, they unleash social and economic transformation in the communities that the youth come from.
Expectations / Deliverables :-
● Build enduring relationships with skilling organizations for co-creation of curriculum for the program
● GOYN brand-building and formalizing partnerships with skilling partners
● Engage with employers in the Logistics industry to be a part of the working group and co-create the curriculum with skilling partners
● Ensure co-creation of courses curriculum for Basix and Advanced courses by skilling organizations and employers
● Ensure creation of a dynamic working relationship with partners to ensure smooth enrolment of youth into the program, completion of training and placements.
● Ensure timely updates from partners regarding youth livelihood status to help maintain the youth journey database
● Put in place feedback mechanisms to record and act on feedback from partners and youth
● Ensure post placement support and engagement with employers to bring about changes at workplace to make the sector more aspirational for youth
● Be up to date with any developments in the ecosystem and forge new partnerships with youth facing organizations, skilling organisations and employers in the Logistics and supply chain sector
Preferred Skill sets, Years of Experience, Professional Background:
● Post Graduation in any background, with 1-3 years of experience in the field of partnership building from corporate background
● Computer proficiency- MS Office
● Strong commitment towards building relationships with organizations in the ecosystem
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in Marathi, Hindi and English
● Ability to handle difficult situations with confidence and wisdom.
- Familiarizing yourself with the companys mission, vision, and goals
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Off page SEO
- Communicating over emails or calls with partners across the world to maintain a good working relationship.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Promoting and maintaining the publics perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Off page SEO and PR knowledge
- Good understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Ahref or SEMrush etc.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Objection handling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing techniques
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensuring the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives, support the agencies in audience planning strategies utilising all data assets
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into [m]insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
- research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
1. Understanding the goals of partnership for Pushstart & Troopod.
2. Planning and strategizing partnership plans & models.
3. Creating, and maintaining an organized database for all potential partners.
4. Evaluating the potential partners, coordinating & discussing with the team to ensure
that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals, and
finalizing the targeted partners.
5. Establishing a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship
6. Managing inbound & outbound partnerships, negotiating and finalizing the deals with
partners and alliances.
7. Implementing & Tracking the end-to-end process of finalized partnerships.
8. Strategizing newer ways to grow current partnerships that benefit the company.
9. Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners.
1. Min 1 year of experience in strategic partnerships & alliances with excellent
2. Strategic thinker with Networking aptitude.
3. Knowledge of Sales and Marketing know-how.
4. Team player and multitasker with organizational skills.