- 5+ years of testing experience, preferably in a product organization
- Strong knowledge of SQL and ETL Testing
- Extensive experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing
- Hands-on back-end testing skills and strong RDBMS and testing methodologies.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e HP Quality Center, Jira
- Proficient experience of working on SDLC & Agile Methodology
- Excellent Knowledge of Database Systems Vertica /Oracle/ Teradata
- Knowledge in security testing will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports Using Tableau
- Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Python Scripting.
- Working knowledge of AWS
Strong communication skills to put forward their point of view in various connects - Strong SQL skills- Ability to write and interpret complex SQL queries - Comfortable in any programming language to help us with our QA automation solution development, preferably Python - Hands-on experience in identifying issues in the complex ETL data processing - Proficient in identifying issues in BI Reporting - Possess adequate logical ability to understand real-world data processing problems and be able to contribute in suggesting solutions
As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing the product and finding anomalies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, you’re responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service-oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategies and write automation tests.
The ideal candidate is passionate about finding even minute deviations in consumer products and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering bug-free and super consumer-friendly products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn
together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
Job Responsibilities :
Commitment to quality and attention to detail is the single most important aspect of this job role. This position requires you to be a dynamic individual who can not only manage a team of skilled automation engineers but also work as an individual contributor within the same team.
- Deliver all releases on time while ensuring high levels of automation coverage
- Work with QA Team Lead to understand the product requirements and be able to provide automation testing estimates.
- Utilise experience (technical, functional) to create automation test strategies and execution plans to be able to deliver releases as per business needs.
- Create and execute automation test plans to allow for in-sprint automation.
- Review automation test artifacts created by team members.
- Work with development in an agile delivery methodology to capture defects early in the lifecycle by regular execution of regression automation suit.
- Work with automation engineers to get best ROI by identifying automation candidates.
- 2+ years of leading and managing mid sized teams
- 6+ years of experience in automation testing
- Must have 3+ years of experience with development of test framework with Selenium.
- Hands on expertise in various automation framework (bdd, data driven, keyword, hybrid).
- Must be capable of understanding test requirements, planning and creating test suites.
- Experience in services/API testing and automation (Jmeter/Any tool)
- Good exposure to SQL and Unix
- Proven experience working within an Agile framework
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience on Test management and Version control softwares (Jira/Git/Bitbucket/Any other)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Mobile automation using Appium or similar tools.
- Experience with Cypress
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
- Strong team and task management skills
- Exposure in Performance and Security testing
Our Products :
- Magnifi: The world’s first semantic search engine that helps investors discover, compare, and buy investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds, and stocks.
- Positivly: An investment recommendation platform creating a stronger connection between investors and their investments by identifying the dominant personality traits of investors and the investments they care about the most.
- Paralel: A fintech platform that will redefine the relationship between asset managers and their back office.
- Louise: A digital platform that helps users navigate the world of giving while linking it to their investments and wealth management.
- Clout: An AI-powered, hyper-personalized content marketing platform to power sales in financial services.
- Farther: A wealth management platform based on an algorithmic approach to client acquisition.
- Totum: A product that enables a comprehensive understanding of risk to wealth management.
- Arbor: An application to save automatically, cancel your debts, and invest your savings to multiply your money.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation
- Medical insurance
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any discrimination.
Role : SDET
Must have :
• Strong experience in developing enterprise test automation
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (C# , ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server).
• Selenium and either C# or Java
Good to have :
• Powershell/Other scripting language
• Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
• Experience in Unified Product Engineering is desirable involving development, testing and test automation
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
• Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams.
• Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
• Design and develop solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Prior experience with high volume, reliable UI test automation
• Be responsible for enhancing test automation framework to make it stable, reliable and
- Experience in any one SaaS based Software & High available Infrastructure Architectures
- Financial/Banking domain knowledge (Risk, Fraud, Security Aspects) is a plus
- Debugging/Identifying root cause on faults/performance of an Application (at least one project should
- highlight this requirements)
- Working knowledge of any one of Interfaces (RestAPI/HttpProcessor/WinServices)
- Know-How of anyone Monitoring tool (Nagios / Graphana / Kubernates / AWS Cloud Watch)
- SQL programming
- Troubleshoot enterprise applications
- PHP, .net and MS SQL, Apache server and Linux
- Jira usage
- Certifications: ITIL certification is a Plus
Test current products and identifying deficiencies
Suggest solutions to identified product problems
Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
Collect quality data
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
1 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
1 years of experience with SQL
1 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skill
Experience with web security technology
Automation experience using JUnit, Karate , Selenium
As a Software Testing architect, will be
- Define and implement test strategy
- Define and baseline tool strategies
- Define and document test environment and test data strategies
- Perform feasibility study for recommended solutions
- Create strategies for test optimization
- Carry out gap analysis and identify improvement areas
- Identify program goals and define KPI's and SLA's
- Identify and implement industry wide best practices
- Perform test maturity assessments provide recommendations and define roadmaps
- Identify candidate for automation by prioritization
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and scrum master and team to understand business requirements
- Lead efforts with Integration/User Interfaces
- QA Automation Architect (7+ years experience) with Web automation experience Hands-on experience in developing frameworks/scripting with Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Appium, FitNesse etc.
- Should have experience in defining automation test strategy.
- Knowledge in Banking digital applications testing is a plus
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience working on Kubernetes Containerized infrastructure is a big plus
- Exposure to Micro Services based architecture
- Exposure to CI/CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools
- Nice to have experience with non-functional testing like load testing, security testing etc.
Overview of the Role:
• GREAT ENGINEERS WHO COULD WORK WELL IN A COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
• METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL,
• EXCITED TO LEARN NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES
• GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.
Roles & Responsibility
1. LEARNING NEW PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND TOOLS QUICKLY CONTRIBUTING TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
2. OWNERSHIP FROM START TO FINISH OF THE TASKS ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN ALL AGILE CEREMONIES TO DELIVER QUALITY PRODUCTS FROM THE BEGINNING.VERIFY TEST SCRIPT AGAINST BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS USING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE DESIGN TEAM UNDERSTAND AND INTERPRET FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AS
NEEDED TO DEVELOP TEST CASES ACTIVELY WORK TO IDENTIFY, COMMUNICATE, MITIGATE AND RESOLVE TESTING ISSUES AND RISKS. MANAGE TEST SCRIPTS, TEST CASES, TEST RESULTS USING STANDARD TESTING TOOLING SUCH AS JIRA, REPORT PORTAL
3. SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING HEALTH OF AUTOMATED TEST SUITE
1. EXPERIENCE IN THE RANGE OF 0-1.5 YRS
2. HANDS-ON PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE IN PREFERABLY JAVA
3. ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS CONSIDERED FOR A STRONG CANDIDATE
4. GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF DATA STRUCTURE, LOGIC, PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS.
5. GOOD IN COMMUNICATION (VERBAL AND WRITTEN)
6. READY TO LEARN AND ADAPT NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES QUICKLY TO ACCOMMODATE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
Nice to Have
1. REST API,SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, VERSION CONTROL TOOL, KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPTS
2. EXPOSURE ON SELENIUM WEBDRIVER / REST API / VERSION CONTROL TOOL
3. KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPT
Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification
Page object Model
API testing(Rest Assured)