PinkBlue is an IIM/IIT alumni start-up in the healthcare supplies space. We operate the largest B2B e-commerce platform for clinical supplies in India, and offer a SaaS solution for clinics and hospitals to manage their inventory and purchases out of a single window. In simple terms, clinics and hospitals across the country buy their raw materials from us. We are focused on solving the supplychain efficiency problem, which leads to 25-30% wastage in the space, by bringing in enterprise process automations and high-end analytics, which would be a first for the industry globally. We are working towards building a fully automated, integrated supplychain solution, which ensures the highest levels of efficiency, while demanding zero effort from every other stakeholder. As we get there, we should be able to have a significant impact on the healthcare costs in the country.
We are the front-runners in this space in terms of the quality and size of the team, the number of customers and suppliers we work with, and in thought leadership. We are an important part of the raising B2B e-commerce wave in India, and have a large market opportunity in front of us. We understand that continuously attracting rockstar talent in every facet of the business, be it Technology, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy or anyother focus area, is a critical step in ensuring we attain our potential of becoming a $1 Bn business over the next 5-7 years. If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, enjoy start-up environments, and want to change the world, you might just fit the bill.
Business Development Executive
Accountability: Customer Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management and Revenue Generation
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effectively engaging with the customers and generating the targeted revenue
- Calling prospective customers and engaging with them to maximise sales
- Focusing on building long-term relationship with the customers
- Ensuring that the customers information is maintained and updated in CRM
- Ensuring high customer retention through customer service, consistent engagement and taking periodic feedbacks from the customer
Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA / MCom / MA-Economics/ MMS/ BBA/ Bcom/ BMS
- Experience of working in BFSI/Stock Advisor would be an added advantage
- Strong Communication skills and self-motivated
- Needs to be innovative and bring new ideas to keep inclining the sales techniques
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and Negotiation skills
- Able to work well in teams and drive the teams whenever needed
- Typing Speed – 30 to 40 WPM
What a candidate will get?
- Working with a professionally managed organization. Technology & Productivity driven approach
- Clear roadmap about organizations, functions, employee’s career progression
- A well-established brand and business model which needs to be taken to the next level
But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global
reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted
to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build Education System that help make skill devlopment easier for people around the world.
Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
OBJECTIVE TO THIS ROLE
Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITY
Maintain a good performance report
Selling services to New and given leads
Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
PERKS WORKING WITH EXOTIC LEARNING
Work from home)
Flexible working hours
Higher growth opportunities
Freshers are also accepted
Good in writing outbound sales emails
Good in Telephonic communication
CTC UPTO 6.12 LPA
Positive performance report of the candidate will be eligible for base pay and will work in the current department (sales)
one on one interview ( final round )
We are hiring for Business Development Manager (BDM) and please find the below details :
CADeploy Engineering Pvt.Ltd ( www.cadeploy.com ) To give a brief introduction about my Company, we are an emerging MNC Engineering firm with a footprint, serving mid-market and large Organizations in the USA,CANADA,Europe and UK. We provide Mechanical, Civil, Architectural and Structural Engineering solutions in Building Construction, Industrial, Infrastructure, Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
Visit our website www.cadeploy.com for further details
Job Location : Hyderabad / Gurgaon (WFO)
Shift : Fixed Night Shift
Roles and Responsibilities: To Succeed In This Position, You Must
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
- Have at least 6+ Years in B2B Sales / Outbound Sales Experience in USA / Canada Region .
- Be willing to work in US SHIFTS.
- Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Be self-motivated, and have the ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
Goal-oriented, have the ability to consistently meet or exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas
We are aggressively seeking a sales hunter to join our global team.
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to achieve calling and lead generation quotas.
- Management of End to End Business Development process starting from lead generation to closure.
- Responsible for business development and full sales cycle including deal closures, strong negotiation and account management targeting corporate.
- Achieving quarterly targets and responsible for identification of opportunities, mapping and prospecting them for conversion.
- Tracking competitors movement in the market as a proactive measure so as to retain the existing client base.
- Introducing Project Manager to client and handing over project info to facilitate smooth transitioning of project responsibilities.
- Managing the execution of Project from pre sales client communication to the deployment of project & further Post Sales efforts for repeat business as well as identifying the areas for new business with existing Client.
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
- Researching actively for potential clients.
- Generating Leads, moving the opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Building a relationship with them over a period of time.
- Keeping the pipeline strong by strong follow up.
- Taking the lead to the closing stages.
If you are interested, kindly share your profiles
- The person will be required to generate new business from international markets (B2B, B2C),Business directory..
- Well Skilled in writing the initial drafts and proposal based on te client requirements.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in selling Mobile App development and web, ERP services in domestic and overseas markets.
- Understand Technical requirement of customer, Making presentation to client
- Developing Sales Projection Plan
- Good Knowledge of Upwork Linkedin and other bidding portals to get the new prospects and close the deals
- Candidate should have good experience in End to End Sales i.e. from lead Generation to closure of prospects
- Candidate must have sound technical knowledge of Android, iOS and Web Application, latest trends in mobile & Web technology
- Candidates should have exp in reaching out to B2B and B2C prospects.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, good selling attitude, and be result oriented.
- Candidates should be self motivated to achieve the sales target.