We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability. Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
Job Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience writing manual test cases.
- Proficiency in Selenium and spec flow.
- Communicate effectively with our customers in the US.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- Make recommendations for improvement to the product.
- Brainstorm with the customer for new features and ideas.
- Have the product owner's eye on the product.
- Define test cases and execute them.
- Manage tickets on Jira and build product roadmaps.
- Experience with Confluence is a plus.
- Documentation skills.
- Agile/Scrum knowledge is a MUST
About this company
At Idyllic Software, we're driven by our love for software, design, and people. We dislike insane rules that govern our work, so you won't find scheduled work hours, in-times, and long meetings around the whiteboard. We love building applications for the web and we'd like to keep it that way so we try to get rid of anything that comes in the way. We have liberal leave policies to ensure we have a break when we need one and working remotely is always an option when you are not in the mood to deal with the traffic.
Keep the manual test cases updated;
Come up with testing procedures to validate functional, system, and performance requirements for new features;
Ensuring the quality of releases for the features by running the test cases and reporting them;
Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and provide solutions;
Set up test environments as required, services and databases;
Write and maintain automated test suites for functional and performance testing;
Participate in the product feature specification with Product Managers, UX engineers and developers to understand the test the same;
Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests;
Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed;
Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases;
Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning.
Hands on experience in java, selenium, CI tools like Cucumber / BDD, Jenkins, Maven, GITHub etc.,
Strong skills in automation test framework development using Selenium;
Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action;
At least 2 year of experience in QA automation;
Excellent written and communication skills;
Exposure to API Testing and performance testing using JMeter will be a plus.
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
• Strong understanding of Test methodologies and STLC concepts
• Working experienced of AGILE / Scrum concepts
• Experience creating testing documents - Test Plan / Test Cases, Test Data sheet, Test Reports
• Working knowledge of SQL or Oracle
• Worked in environment with CI / CD experience or automated release management systems.
• Good exposure of system testing, smoke, integration, regression testing & UAT etc.
• Hands-on with any of QA test management tools like JIRA / Bugzilla etc.
• Hands on significant experience of Selenium Automation tool as well as familiarity with any major TDD, BDD frame work
• Knowledge of any programming language like Java/C#
• Experience working with API, JSON, XML and API testing tools like PostMan, Fiddler, CURL, etc.
• Experience in Git
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw2ZVF2RQYWnDe_uMojVUZSf">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0fkA0K8Cm25RykFAcrvRRy">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0QtXaTXcWVuB_wSqo-GI6M">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
Website- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
· Responsible for defining test strategy for Manual and testing automation
· Responsible for testing for weekly salesforce releases and major releases
· Responsible for regression testing
· Responsible for setting up and implementing test automation for Salesforce
· Prepare test cases for user stories created by Business Analyst as part of Project
· Prepare stest cases for salesforce requirements tracked for development team in service cloud
· Collaborate with developers and Business teams to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
· Participate in key meetings with Business teams including requirement sessions, workshops, system demonstrations, user acceptance testing, and end user training
· Lead User Acceptance testing sessions and collaborate with testers
· Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning and execution
· 6 + years of Quality Assurance experience with 4 years of exclusive SFDC QA experience
· Should be a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
· Experience building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
· Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Testing
· Experience with building test classes using Salesforce APEX
· Extensive use of salesforce debug logs to help developers in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration
Experience with API testing
· Have In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints
· Experience with setting up regression testing process and framework, including UI, back end, Salesforce components and integrations
· Experience with defining and reporting QA metrics for defined releases
· Experience with configuration, setup and building Automation testing using Selenium, Bitbucket pipelines
Google along with Mithril invests $145M into Glance !
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
5-8 years of relevant work experience.
Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
Experience in testing mobile applications
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.Role and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities to meet project deadlines. Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Facilitate end-to-end mobile, working directly with developers.
- Expert knowledge of QA methodologies and software life cycle, previous working experience in Agile environment is preferred.
- Review requirements specifications, attend sprint grooming and planning meetings to provide timely and meaningful feedback wherever applicable
- Highly effective collaborator and experience working across multiple departments such as Engineering, Product, Client Success, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and help developers, product or client success.
- Participate in release management; available for testing for code releases and smoking testing, etc.
- Continuous improvement - contribute in development, improvement, and maintenance of the testing processes and structures
- BTech and/or MTech in Engineering or related fields
- 2+ years of experience using or creating shared test framework
- Ability to create and maintain functional tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Experience using test case management system like TestRail, Test Complete or Test Lodge
- Experience using JIRA and, Atlassian suite
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Proficiency in analyzing requirements, functional specs, and technical specs
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas
- Strong quality mindset, great team spirit and being detail oriented
- Able to work in a very dynamic workplace
Who You Are
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative and works well in a team.
- The candidate should have more than 2+ years of experience in Manual testing, Developing, and executing test cases.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with selenium web driver is required also needs to have strong Java coding skills.
- Selenium with Java, Selenium Eclipse automation, API automation experience is good to have.
- Exposure to working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in Web Testing and Mobile Testing is a must.
- Understanding of QA metrics and reporting.
- Should have knowledge of Defect Management, Bug life cycle, Performance management.
- Proficient in different types of Testing like Integration, Regression, Sanity, User Acceptance testing, etc.