About zeiko technoloiges
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
A well-funded women-centric healthtech start-up backed by India’s top VC - Fireside Ventures .
Founders have proven track record & reputation with digital unicorns experience like Jio, Cleartrip, Intelenet, Concentrix. Currently on a mission to build the world’s largest menstrual health company.
- Achieve company sales targets using paid marketing channels
- Google : Search, YouTube, Adwords, GDN, Affiliate
- Social : Facebook, Instagram
- Marketplace : Amazon, Flipkart, healthcare and women platforms
- Obsessive focus on on-page conversion, CPM, CPC, cost of acquisition and ROAS
- Lead video content marketing using creatives, audiences, A/B tests
- Build cross-platform FUNNELS to implement retargeting strategies
- Setup customer journeys using marketing automation tools, Email, SMS, WhatsApp
- Develop marketing campaigns with a strong HOOK to drive eCommerce sales on website
- Sharp focus on hyper-growth yet achieve profitable unit economics
- Accountable for digital marketing from strategy to execution
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience in performance marketing with digital first brand
- Proven track record in running D2C consumer acquisition funnels across FB, Google, Affiliates
- Video-content-led online marketing added plus
- Deep expertise in performance marketing especially using remarketing strategies
- Strong analytical mindset with data driven decision making
- Highly digital tools savvy to drive performance
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, comfortable with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
Why & Who should consider :
Be the first 20 to join and become a part of the founders' club. We are set to inspire women to take charge of their health and therefore their lives.
Consider this an opportunity only if you believe in leading the change and make an impact in others lives. Consumer insights is an obsession.
This might not be a typical 9 to 5 job. You’ll not only set your own benchmarks but also paves the way for future teammates. If you’ve a Ninja-like attitude in you with an ability to hustle then your career will attain new heights as we grow business together.
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
- Managing and overseeing the organization's e-commerce business efforts
- Identifying opportunities for growth within existing e-commerce accounts, and developing new Marketplace customers
- Heading the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers
- Creating reports in the system to track product sales
- Leading development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Continually monitoring the campaigns in progress and optimizing as needed.
- Using data to create strategic plans
- Collaborating with a cross functional team to ensure technical capability to deliver, measure and optimize the success of e-commerce marketing campaigns.
- Creating comprehensive reporting on campaign performance that clearly communicates strength and weakness of each campaign.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience.
- B.Tech / B.E. preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in E-commerce marketing including responsibility for campaign development and strategy
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Must have experience in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Must have worked in a fast paced startup
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Keyword research
- On-page keyword targeting
- Knowledge of WordPress
- SEMrush, keyword tool.io, ahref’s
- Google analytics
- Google webmaster
- Generating Sitemap of website
- Indexing the website on various search engines
- Microsoft Excel
- Yoast SEO
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, relationship-based Link Building, Broken Link Building.)
- Good in writing and editing contents
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-page SEO optimization
- Off-page SEO (Link Building Backlinks)
- Social media marketing
- Checking & removing Duplicate content
- Formatting of content for better ranking
- Email marketing
- Running Facebook ads
- Running Google PPC, Display & remarking campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Independently coordinate webinars, tradeshows, and conferences, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Assist with website content social media and digital marketing programs.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strategic, data-driven mindset with excellent execution skills for rapid project completion
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience with marketing automation tools and communication platforms
Your Key Competencies:
- Project management for ensuring timely delivery of projects
Your Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, advertising, or business.
- 2+ years of marketing experience
Digital Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Executive requirements
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 2years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must Have Solar Industries Exerience in Digital Marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization