For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Assessing teacher-student interactions
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to teachers
- Maintaining a TNA
- Developing learning modules on the basis on the TNA
- Conceptualising and conducting VASS training and initiatives for teachers
- Working closely with supervisors to ensure that training needs are being met
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to establish key processes and structures
- Aligning with the Quality and Operations Teams to identify areas of improvement and implement action plans
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1.5 years experience as a VASS assessor with demonstrated experience in training and monitoring customer-client interaction
- A firm grasp of training delivery channels and methods
- Data-driven with the ability to efficiently record and analyse data
- Attention to detail with a focus on service-driven interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic, result-driven, and high-growth organization
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and communicate timelines
- Takes a sense of ownership
- Capable of embracing unexpected change in direction or priority
- A team player, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience in EdTech is preferable but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Computer Science/Coding is desirable
- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
|Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C++ and Java Coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for bright candidates with 2+ years of experience.
The responsibilities include:
Train the students on subject matter effectively
Mentor the students through the learning process providing key technical and knowledge development help
Assess the learning group demographics and adapt teaching styles to ensure training effectiveness
Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding on Data structures and Algorithms / Competitive Coding.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Who should apply?
Has good teaching and interpersonal skills
Has good technical proficiency in Data structures and Algorithms
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
Demonstrates 2+ years of experience as technical trainer in the education and technology industries.
Insurance for you and your family on top of your CTC
Recognition and rewards
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
- Conducting ongoing market research to align the industry requirements with the learner’s skill gaps, learning needs and understanding the employability gap among the target segment
- Guiding learning programs and outcomes through the lens of learner’s profile and behavior
- Conducting research and recommendation processes to build a robust outcome-based learning architecture
- Curating indicators, tools and tests that map the learning outcomes in the learning journey and beyond
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure implementation of learning outcomes processes and systems
- Analyzing ongoing student learning performance to validate the robustness of the learning methodology
- Creating detailed insights for the content team to continually improve program curriculum through learning outcomes analysis
What you need to have:
- Masters in Liberal Arts or related field and some prior experience in research and research methodologies
- More than 3-4 years of progressive experience working in the education sector with some exposure to training development, pedagogy or research in the education sector
- Knowledge of approaches, systems and processes in education (secondary or higher), including tech-enabled learning
- Understanding of innovative pedagogies more specifically pedagogy of adult learning that enhances learning outcomes among students including pedagogical planning
- Good hand in formative and summative assessment tools and techniques including assessment integrated lesson plan modules
- System 2 thinker (as Kahneman describes)
- Ability to think in the lines of structure, system and scale
About Relevel by Unacademy:
Relevel is India's first platform to democratize access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree, or network. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realizing their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
Location: Bangalore | Work from Office
How does this team contribute to Relevel?
Relevel’s learning Operations Team works towards ensuring a seamless Learning Experience to the learners and educators alike.
Relevel aims to democratize the way recruitment happens for job seekers who are in the early stages of their career. We contribute to building trust for the testing process and the scores for candidates as well as potential recruiters who want to hire through Relevel.
External Skills And Expertise:
Relevel is looking for passionate sales trainers for the Inside Sales Team. This is a pivotal role and will have very high-level visibility. Those who are ready to take complete ownership in their work and want to take up challenges in a startup environment are more than welcome to apply for the selection process.
The role of a Training Manager is a fairly senior individual contributor role and will require you to work closely with sales leaders, the Quality team, and Business Development Executives and own the training delivery for one or more categories. You will be required to work at the ground level to conduct TNI, prepare content and deliver virtual and in-person front-line training programs, conduct PKT, improvise novel training methods, publish training calendars, and review decks. The reporting will be to the Training Head.
Overall 7-8 years of experience (min.)
Min. 2.5 to 3 years of experience conducting training for the Inside Sales Team.
Must be a go-getter with an inclination towards the larger business objectives.
Must be able to thrive in a startup environment and deliver world-class training in a fairly new training setup.
Should be a great team player and must be able to partner with people across levels and functions.Should have an open bent of mind and should be open to experimenting with new training methods.
Urgently Looking for Technical Training Manager
Experience : 3-7yrs
- Location - Mumbai
1) Should have experience in providing Corporate Trainings in current or past organization
2) Must have either of these skills ( Java/ Devops/ IOT/ Data Analyst/ Machine Learning/ Cloud)
3) Good Training Analysis (Delivery) and Training Management Skills
Monitoring Technical Trainings
· Handling Escalations
· Handholding with operations team for training lab setup on the technical side
· Checking up with feedback and taking actions on low feedback.
· Monitoring Technical Trainings
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
- Identify Learning and Development needs from Business Units and other departments.
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback.
- Monitor progress and cost of training courses and programs.
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery.
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant for business needs.
- Maintain training data in Learning Management System.
- Maintain training budget.
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports.
- Contribute to L&D team’s events & activities.
Position: Corporate Trainer DOT Net
Education- IT Graduate
Experience – 4 to 12 Years
Designation - Dot Net Corporate Trainer
Development Tools & Technologies:
· .NET 4.5
· MVC 4
· WCF 4
· WPF 4
· WF 4
· Entity Framework 5
· Design Patterns
· HTML5 and CSS3
· To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses
· To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements
· To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate
· To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations
· To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
· To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
· To complete professional certifications as appropriate
· To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience Required
· 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
· Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
· Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations
· A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
· Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
· application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
· Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.
Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel