At Dolat, code is our business, so naturally, the Core Engineering and Systems team is at the center of what we do. Our community of developers has designed and continues to enhance one of the fastest
trading platforms using the latest tools and technologies. As a Software Developer, you’ll draw upon your computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following, which will require you to exercise discretion and independent judgment:
• Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/highthroughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates
orders to exchanges around the world
• Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
• Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
• Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
• Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
• Implementing domain-optimized data structures
• Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
• Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
• Take ownership of system from design through implementation
About Dolat Capital Market Private Ltd.
Greetings of the day.
Hiring C++ Development ON Linux platform_ Accionlabs (Permanent)-Hyderabad, Pune and Bangalore
Role: C++ Development ON Linux platform (Project @ IBM office)
Locations – Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore (Work From Office only)
Maximum salary 25 LPA for highest experience.
NOTE 1: Candidate should go to any of the IBM offices in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune based on their preferences (no WFH)
Should have 3 to 4 exp in C++ Development ON Linux platform. Shouls have Database knowledge
- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
Location: PAN India
Job type: Full Time, Work from office
Open Positions: Product Developer || 1 to 15 years exp
CTC: 7 - 30 LPA Depending on Experience
CAD with C++ (2.5 to 7 Years)
Position-1: CAD Developer with C++
BE/B Tech/ME/M tech.
Preferred: Mechanical, Production, Manufacturing, Aeronautical, CAD/CAM
b) CAD Develope
c) Good in aptitude and analytical Geometry.
b) Geometric algorithm
a) CAD tools (NX, Creo or Solid-Works)
b) MS Visual studio 2012/2015
e) any memory management tools (Rational etc.)
f) SQL Database
a) Should have min 2 yrs. of experience in C++ development
b) Should have worked on any CAD/Geometric kernel APIs (NX, Creo, Solid-Works APIs)
c) Should have worked on Windows platform
d) Should have ability to solve geometric problem
e) Should have good knowledge of SDLC and related processes
f) Exp. with product development would be preferred
g) Having hands-on in MFC is an added advantage
This position is for senior CAD developer who has C++ experience, person with mechanical background is preferred. This is a long-term position for GTS products.
- Well versed with Programming Languages C, C++
- At least 2 years of experience working in projects in CAD/CAM or 3D graphics APIs like OpenGL, OpenGL-ES, or WebGL, etc.
- Good hold on Geometry
- Able to work independently as needed .
- Able to participate and drive in customer scoping sessions, able to do designs and design reviews, code reviews etc.
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Quick learner
- Self-driven person
- We are looking for someone who can join soon
Designation- L1 Tech Support
Location – Kharghar
Experience - 2 to 5 years
L1 Tech Support: BE/Btech only.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of support Experience on Financial transactions system
- Monitor and verify program execution, identification and communication of processing variances(e.g. run time, record counts, etc.) and potential issues
- Manage Production alerts and take necessary action as per the run-book
- Creation of incident tickets, and follow-up until closure as per Standard Operational Procedure
- Maintain and adhere production schedules to include ad-hoc requests
- Stopping and starting system processes
- Troubleshoot failures and determine best course of action
- Internal Stakeholder communications with respect to the daily production cycles
- Documenting all Operational activities (Known Error Database, reports, Troubleshooting steps, Operation manual, important mail communications)
- SLA Adherence.
- Good Understanding of SQL and scheduling.
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Familiarity with scheduling and job monitoring tools
- Must be able to do work in all 3 shifts (morning/afternoon/night
If interested, kindly share updated resume, current CTC and Expected CTC.
Technical Support Engineer – Elastic Stack
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
· Be the First point of contact for support queries
· Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
· Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
· Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
· Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
· Provide support for installation and configuration.
· Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
· Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
· Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
· Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
· Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
· Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
· Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
· Hands-On experience of Linux operating system
· Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
· Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
· Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
· At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
· Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
· Engineering or equivalent degree
· Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
· Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
· Attention to details.
· Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced technology company that helps you grow in your career? A job that allows you to be part of a high-growth passionate environment that rewards your hard work with extremely aggressive learning? Come to work in the VizExperts' R&D team and be a part of our growth story!
The VizExperts! (https://www.vizexperts.com)
VizExperts works in high growth areas like Virtual & Augmented Reality. We serve Global & Domestic Enterprise customers on their Digital Transformation journey. VizExperts has a cool & innovative product profile with infinite growth opportunities awaiting you! We have been voted as the top Virtual Reality company in Asia Pacific and are growing fast into new markets with our cool new product, Exxar.
We have our global presence along with headquarters in USA, Malaysia and Bangladesh.
Product ( https://www.exxar.cloud )
Exxar is a product line that accelerates Digital Transformation for enterprise clients. Exxar CAD is a SAAS software product that works alongside CAD applications and transforms them into a VR-enabled Design Review & Validation tool. A large number of clients have adopted this technology in the Manufacturing (Automotive, Shipbuilding, Railways, Heavy Engineering) and Engineering Education (IITs, private engineering colleges) verticals.
3D Game / AR & VR Developer
We are looking for smart engineers with knowledge and passion for Interactive 3D Game Development in AR & VR technologies to work on our exciting advanced technology. This position is for our Gurgaon R&D center. The person should have hands on experience or very good working knowledge in
- C++ (mandatory)
- Unreal Engine, Unity (mandatory)
- Structured training program
- Fee Reimbursement for continued education
- Flexible timings and supportive work culture
Ready to join us on this exciting journey?
We are scheduling interviews instant job offers for candidates who qualify our hiring criteria.
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.