The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
What you will do:
- Acting as a central point and facilitator for all financial reporting
- Helping develop detailed dashboards and KPIs and ensuring robust systems to track and monitor impact, financial and operating information
- Preparing necessary materials and information for the Board
- Ensuring robust governance norms are in place
- Ensuring timely and comprehensive financial reporting to all the funders, as outlined in contracts with funding agencies
- Preparing statements and necessary reports for the investors
- Coordinating with and responding in a time-bound manner to the information requested by investors
- Managing cash flows and treasury functions
- Managing banking relationships
- Developing profit center-wise budgets
- Preparing and maintaining regular financial reports; monthly expense forecast by segment (vs. projections); rolling 3-month cash out-flow forecast
- Maintaining of books of accounts through Tally/ Quickbooks and related activities
- Incorporating profit center wise reporting and analysis in the accounting system to separately track the performance of each activity against budget/projections
- Conducting all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset verification, and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting
- Preparing of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements
- Managing payroll and employee reimbursements
- Assisting in computing taxes and preparing tax returns (TDS, GST, Professional Tax, etc.)
- Reviewing and streamlining the financial, reporting, and compliance functions
- Developing and documenting robust accounting policies and procedures
- Ensuring maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures, at all times
- Serving as a key point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Managing preparation and support of all internal and external audits
- Participating in HR Administration in areas such as PF, offer letters, increments, appraisals, insurance policies, etc
- Managing the company’s assets, leases, and insurance coverage
- Reviewing all agreements and MoUs and appraise the management about any financial liability, prior to commitments made and signatures by authorized signatories
- Overseeing Admin, vendor, and office management to manage various facets of business – travel, corporate gifting, printing & stationery, etc
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5+ years of experience that is relevant to the above role
- Experience in a startup is preferred
- Good understanding of, interest in, and aptitude for financial accounting, business, and financial analysis, GST, Income Tax, Companies Act, etc.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, business awareness, and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high-quality work with tight timelines
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Measure the happiness level across the workplace and initiate programs to improve work-life balance and help people feel good as a professional.
- Creating positive work environment
- Providing information, guidance to the employee about company's benefits , norms and policies.
- Speak with employees about well being, health and morale issues and recommend management about mitigation plans.
- Encourage and empower employee to improve their leadership skills.
- Communicating the employee feedback to the management and execute the solutions offered.
- Should know about the employees psychological wellbeing.
- Should check employees personal health and Financial issues and recommend management about possible support.
- Focus on Employee engagement with company, along team and colleague.
- Grievance management and immediate action on it based on given guidelines.
- Employee stress management and encourage them to proper vacations.
- Conducting Seminars / Workshops about company's culture and other awareness programs.
- Should understand the employee timely need and encourage them to utilize the benefits which fit the need.
- Directly reporting to Chief Well-being officer.
Any HR personnel / HR generalist / Business analyst with good experience in people management can apply for the role.
Experience: Minimum 1 year.
Preferably female candidates only.
Whom we can consider ?
- People who love listening to other concerns and happiness.
- People who have degree related to Psychology, MBA- HR/ Personnel/ People management, Business Analyst and more.
- People who looking for change of roles and good with people handling.
- People who are restarting their career after a Gap of maximum 3 years
- People who like to travel, meet people and understand and help out.
- Any degree with good communication
- Being multi-lingual would be plus
- Reporting to Coimbatore.
- Working from office
• Oversee the payroll operations in US and Canada, Knowledge of EMEA payroll will be added advantage
• Provide direct support and governance to third-party payroll vendors. Implement, direct, and maintain
procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll outside the U.S., in conjuncture with HR.
• Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and
global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
• Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, ADP tools)
• Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
• Collaboration with members of the country's local team on HR-related topics
• Basic knowledge of North America payroll and how payroll works in general
• Excellent analytical and problem solving with confidence to make decisions and manage escalations
• Must be highly engaging, confident communicator, and detail orientated.
• Experience on ADP WFN, Workday, and Ceridian day force
• B. Com / M. Com with 0.6 to 1-year relevant experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player and ability to work with a strict timeline.
• Flexible to work in US shifts.
• Good in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to take ownership of the work.
• Ability to manage the stakeholders independently.
. SHIFT TIMING: 5 AM to 2 PM
North American payroll,
What is the role?
The Assistant Vice President is a multi-faceted role requiring the individual to work closely with the AVP/ VP and manage a team of Analysts and Associates. This position will directly report to the Senior Vice President.
Exposure and experience in advanced Fund Administration and Book-keeping and determining the scope of engagements, delivering project plans to clients, managing timelines, and driving deliverables through plans
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Understanding the overall goals of the transaction and client relationships
- Team Management and Leadership:
- Managing/Mentoring a team of Analysts/Associates and reporting to the Senior Vice President
- Driving Projects and Process Improvements
- Monitoring procedures and controls within the team and reviewing and approving the teams work daily within the stated departmental guideline
- Handling accounting of funds and multiple investment companies (SPVs)
- Managing and reviewing projects relating to the calculation of net assets values, reconciliation of capital calls and distributions, partner capital statements, cash, and bank account reconciliation, preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages, journal entries, calculation of management fees, carried interest and waterfall
- Being efficient in managing the execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
- Communicating directly with senior professionals such as CFOs, controllers, and accounting managers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- High levels of honesty & integrity, ability to lead a team and self-drive are essential
7 to 12 years of relevant work experience after completion of CA.
CA Mandatory. CS and MBA is not mandatory but ll be helpful
The compensation structure will be as per industry standards
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe
for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Campus Partner will be responsible for
- driving university engagement and relations with the Institutions
- recruiting against the organization demand
- Strategize, Plan and Execute end to end talent attraction, branding and hiring for different accounts both Internship & Finals.
- To analyze data, create visually compelling stories and develop strategies to drive key metrics to track and report out progress and status of hiring periodically.
- Liaison with external partners (colleges, placements coordinators and Students) for execution and fulfilling the demand.
- In this role the person typically will be required to travel to various university campuses in India (As applicable in new normal working guidance) for the hiring and engagement activities in the specified season and facilitate the selection and engagement process in line with the compliance.
- Prior experience in University relationship, campus engagement and recruitment
- Proven competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Relationship management and Art of getting things done is critical
- Should be excited about skilling campus students, develop them and select them
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Ability to provide innovative & pertinent solutions to a specific problem statement
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and reviewing proper accounting records, preparing the financial statements and also managing the books of accounts of the company
- Participating in various activities including but not limited to internal audits, budget planning and preparation, various financial transactions etc
- Recommending and implementing accounting systems and practices by being updated with the current practices and procedures
- Handling financial discrepancies, rectifying the same and also reporting it to the management in a timely manner
- Offering expert financial advice to the management in case of any concerns or improvements to be made with regards to any financial related aspect of the company
- Working closely with various external stakeholders and also ensuring compliance while handling bank related activities, company law and also rating agencies
- Providing assistance with tax planning and also managing the Tax and GST related compliances
- Ensuring compliance of rules, laws & regulations while handling and managing the various activities under the spectrum of accountancy
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 years of banking work experience
- Immediate availability for joining preferred
- Expertise in Excel
- An eye for detail
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
It's unpaid but I can assure you that you will get great exposure and a great environment to work in. It is a great opportunity to step into the real world. Also other benefits like LOR, certificate and offer letter after you get selected. While the internship, training will be provided by superiors.
HR, social media marketing, fundraiser, sales and marketing, youth mediathon, and videographers.
- should have good communication
- should have basic knowledge of the particular department you are interested in
- should be 12th passed
offer letter after selection
Certificate after completion.
Orios Venture Partners is an Indian Seed Stage Venture Capital firm. Currently investing from our Fund II, with a focus on tech investments across consumer and B2B for the Indian market. We are 3 partners and a VP who leads investments.
Some of our well-known investments are Pharmeasy, Country Delight, LetsMD, BeatO, GoMechanic, Zupee.
The fund’s founding team are experienced investors since 2008, and pre Orios investments include OlaCabs, Druva, Faballey, Box8, Unbxd and Jigsee.
We are well known for trend spotting and our maxim is #BackingMisfits
Our strategy is invest in selected companies and work closely with them. As a consequence each investment lead works with no more than 4 to 6 companies at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Executive - Accounts & Finance responsible for-
+ Improvise and maintenance of accounts.
+ Owning and preparing matters related to working and compliance - Income Tax, GST and other Fund related matters
+ Supporting seniors in tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
+ Maintaining of unitholder, investment register and undertaking routine Fund industry related calculations.
+ Update Tally on a regular basis.
+ Coordination and support in Finalization, Auditing, Valuation, etc of Fund, Fund Manager, as applicable.
+ MIS management in a timely manner for financial and business performance.
+Coordination and support team with auditors for half yearly audits, tax regulators, valuers, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. Provide information to auditors, trustee, shareholders, bankers and other stakeholders on a timely basis.
+ Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
+ Work closely to improvise functioning of department and/or entities.
+ Ownership of documents in terms of maintaining files– physical and digital
+ Any additional, yet to be determined, responsibility shall be assigned.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
+ CA inter cleared - with 4 to 6 Yrs experience.
+ Understanding of operational and strategic aspects of Tax, Compliance, Governance Framework and Accounting software preferably in a multi entity scenario.
+ Functional Area:Primarily Accounts, Finance, Income Tax, GST, Compliance. Computations, etc.
+ Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
+ Team player with ability to work effectively in small groups.
+ Seeking a long and stable stint. This should ideally be their last stop as VC is a long reward industry.