Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
Read Bourdaina Wireframe blogpost on Bourdaina LinkedIn page to understand Bourdaina Short Run Program
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Good knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage
Who We Are:
Quoted Infotech is a registered company based in Rajkot (Gujarat) started with a vision “to be regarded as a trusted technology partner for global startups. And SMEs”.
What We Do:
We at Quoted Infotech are a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals working together to "Turn ideas into reality". We have catered our services to many Tech startups and SMEs to build and scale their platform. A few of the technologies we currently work with (but are not limited to) are Node.js, React, Next.js, Laravel, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, And Git. We leverage cloud services (AWS, GCP, Firebase, Digital Ocean) to a great extent. Besides, we have hands-on experience with infrastructure development as well.
We are a startup-minded team having a problem-solving attitude. We are looking for like-minded teammates. If you believe that you are the one who likes to solve challenges and can add value to our culture, then join us.
- Work with management to develop and implement a business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Manage clients from USA, UK, CANADA, SINGAPORE, EUROPE, and AUSTRALIA and their Projects related to Web/Mobile App Technologies like Node.js, React.js, Next.js, Angular, Laravel, Docker, and Cloud computing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, business partners, and developers to coordinate project schedules and timelines.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients
- Bidding on various portals to get the projects as well as to generate leads through data pulling.
- Communication with prospects / clients via Skype / LinkedIn / Whatsapp to understand the requirement in detail
- Preparing requirement specification documents using MS Word, Excel, Google spreadsheets, Jira, ClickUp, Asana, Miro, etc.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Handling various types of project management tools like HubSpot etc. to keep the track of projects as well as to maintain client's data.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Computer/IT
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Experience in writing website content is plus
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently and achieve targets
- 5 Days working
- WFH option
- Workdesk setup
- Flexible timing
- Unparalleled Career Growth
- Dedicated learning and personal growth sessions
- No of Openings - 1
- Experience - 1+ Years
- Work from Anywhere
- Salary + Incentives
Identify partnership opportunities
Develop new relationships in effort to grow business and help company expand
Maintain existing business
Think critically when planning to assure project success
Must have experience in International sales in IT services
.Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockists and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Centre sales
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
If you are selected to join us as an applicant trainee please find below the expectations from our end.
ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
PHASE 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
The 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
PHASE 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management). There will be additional performance incentives that will be applicable during the training program.
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Tuesday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioral aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Centre Sales (at 8.5 LPA(5.5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
STIPEND (ATP): INR 16600 (stipend) fixed pay for the complete training program (4 weeks) Please note, The compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the training program.
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 7,50,000 - 8,50,000 (4.5 lakh - 5 .5 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Centre Sales *T&C (Package differs from city to city)
Hiring for PAN INDIA locations
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM &
Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
We're looking for Business Development Executives.
1. Generating pipeline via researching for brands and clients in our target audience
2. Plan and execute outbound and inbound sales strategies.
3. Extensive cold calling (leads are provided) and sometimes lead generation is required .
4. Getting on product demos, taking regular follow-ups, and converting prospects to
5. Serve as the first point of contact to prospective clients during the sales and onboarding
6. Serve as subject matter expert on the company's value proposition while striving to
understand and address prospective client's needs.
7. Be involved in every stage of business development and sales cycle from prospecting to
giving demos and closing deals.
8. Meet and exceed sales goals with set KPIs for calls, meetings, proposals, opportunities
9. Listen intently to the market and customer to ensure our messaging and product features
are best in class.
10. Work in collaboration with the client, product and technical teams to delight customers.
1. Least of 1 years of strong experience in B2B sales, preferably B2B SaaS
2. Confident with cold calling and communicating with clients
3. Extremely comfortable with technology.
Business Development Executive
We are seeking an energetic investment product sales specialist to help drive sales and grow the business. You will be resourceful, highly organized and self-motivated to increase sales. A background in sales of investment products or real estate sales is strongly desirable.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provide you a variety of alternate investment options which are focused on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
- Develop sales strategies and successfully create business from new and existing customer
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Understand the concepts pertaining to real estate investments
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures
- Discover and onboard potential channel partners (Wealth managers, Real estate brokers etc)
- Take complete ownership for the customer relationship
- Manage leads in CRM software
- Proven experience in B2C sales (Above 2 years)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with clients and peers
- Hands-on experience with a CRM software
- Interested in personal finance and investments
- Attention to detail, time management, team player and multitasking
- Possess financial acumen - a strong grasp of basic financial principles and concepts
Job location - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
➢ Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
➢ Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
➢ Meet personal and team sales targets,
➢ Generate or follow through sales leads