MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. MTX Group Inc is a global cloud implementation partner that enables organizations to become a fit enterprise through digital transformation and strategy. MTX is powered by the Maverick.io Artificial Intelligence platform and has a strong presence in the Public Sector providing proprietary designs and innovative concept accelerators around licensing and permitting, inspections, grants management, case management, and program management. MTX is a strategic partner with Salesforce with specialty expertise in Einstein Analytics, Mulesoft, Customer Community, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. MTX is a Google Cloud partner helping accelerate digital transformation programs across federal, state, and local government agencies.
The DevOps role is responsible for maintaining infrastructure and both development and operational deployments in multiple cloud environments for MTX Group, Inc. and their clients. This role adheres to and promotes MTX Group, Inc’s company’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of MTX Group, Inc’s company’s goals.
- Develop and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve efficiency and productivity of all development teams
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability and security
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distribute across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring and alerting for all services and code running in the organization
- Work with development teams to communications and protocols for distributes microservices
- Help development teams debug devops related issues
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM for the organization
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer OR
- 2+ years of experience as backend developer and 2+ years of experience as DevOps or Systems engineer
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Thorough understanding of operating systems and networking
- Theoretical and practical understanding of Infrastructure-as-code and Platform-as-a-service concepts
- Ability to understand and work with any service, tool or API as needed
- Ability to understand implementation of open source products and modify them if necessary
- Ability to visualize large scale distributed systems and debug issues or make changes to said systems
- Understanding and practical experience in managing CI/CD
What we offer:
- A competitive salary on par with top market standards
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
- Automate, manage and maintain Shopalyst's global AWS infrastructure
- Monitor infrastructure health, utilization, and performance. Implement/maintain automated alerting mechanisms for handling infra outages, document and maintain infra recovery procedures, ensure successful backup of critical data, continuously monitor infra utilization and alert on when to scale up/scale down instances, Services-wise infrastructure cost monitoring analysis, and optimization
- Monitor application health and implement/maintain alerting mechanisms to ensure minimum downtime
- Evaluate new cloud services, analyze the feasibility of adoption
- Ensure infrastructure security. Implementation and maintenance of different security/process certifications (PCI DSS, ISO 27002, SOC2, etc)
Required Skills and Experience:
- AWS: 2+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, Route 53, IAM, CloudWatch, Lambda, Glacier) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration and strong shell scripting skills
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with web servers (e.g. Nginx).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Git
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience - Cassandra
- Search engines: Experience with search engines such as Apache Solr/Elastic Search
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a strong background in DevOps and handling
traffic & infrastructure at scale.
Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product
Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous
Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
You are the right fit if you have:
1+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on
Experience with Python including Object Oriented programming
Container administration and development utilizing Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, or similar
Infrastructure automation through Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Packer or similar
Knowledge of cloud compute technologies, network monitoring
Experience with Cloud Orchestration frameworks, development and SRE support of these systems
Experience with CI/CD pipelines including VCS (git, svn, etc), Gitlab Runners, Jenkins
Working with or supporting production, test, and development environments for medium to large user
Installing and configuring application servers and database servers
Experience in developing scripts to automate software deployments and installations
Experience in a 247 high-availability production environmentAbility to come with best solution by capturing big picture instead of focusing on minor details. Root
Mandatory skills: Shell/Bash Scripting, Unix, Linux, Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, GIT
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
• Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing ecosystem.
• Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
• Provide deep expertise to help steer scalability and stability improvements early in the life-cycle of development while working with the rest of the team to automate existing processes that deploy, test, and lead our production environments.
• Train teams to improve self-healing and self-service cloud-based ecosystems in an evolving AWS infrastructure.
• Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
• Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve Numerator’s infrastructure through automation.
• Work with other teams to assist with issue resolutions related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
• Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Numerator.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for https://www.simplilearn.com/top-benefits-of-learning-devops-article" target="_blank">DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate https://www.simplilearn.com/best-ci-cd-tools-article" target="_blank">CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (https://www.simplilearn.com/open-source-pipeline-tools-for-devops-article" target="_blank">CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps) is a must.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is a must.
Strong knowledge of Python, along with one more language (Shell, Groovy, or Java).
Strong prior experience using automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Architect systems, infrastructure & platforms using Cloud Services.
Strong communication skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tools/technologies in DevOps
Knowledge focused work culture
Collaboration with very enthusiastic DevOps experts
High growth trajectory
Opportunity to work with big shots in the IT industry
- Automate and streamline the deployment activities
- Monitor all production and development servers and ensure for 24/7 availability.
- Implement best practices to ensure security and availability.
- Work closely with development team to understand changes in each release and keep all tools up-to-date to ensure automated deployments
- Own up all infrastructure related troubleshooting during unplanned outages
- Escalate and communicate issues
- Work closely with development team to build platforms are designed for scale, availability and performance.
- Help developers with debugging issues.
- Proficient with Linux administration (backups, maintenance, installation/upgrades)
- Experience with IaC such as Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, etc.
- Experience with CI Tools - Jenkins or any relevant
- Experience on AWS and/or Microsoft Azure Services and Docker.
- Exposure to Monitoring Tools - Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience and understanding of any RDBMS, NoSQL data stores. Good to have exposure to neo4j database or any graphical database.
- Working understanding of application code written in nodejs or any other programming language.
- Self-starter and Self-learner
- Great communication skills
- Need experience with following on AWS:
EC2, ECS, ECR, ALB, Cloudwatch, S3, Lambda, Serverless, RDS, Kinesis, CloudFormation
Experience with setting up & testing microservices at scale and come up with relevant CloudWatch alarms and metrics & dashboards.
Networking: VPC, Subnets, NAT Gateway, Certificate Manager, Route 53, route Tables, Security Groups
CI/CD: Automation with Jenkins.
Setting up infrastructure for Dev and Production:
Node js, Neo4j, Nginx / Apache, MongoDB/Atlas, Aurora MySQL, RDS, Redis Cluster.
Experience of Linux
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
Skills Required: -
Experience in Azure Administration, Configuration and Deployment of WindowsLinux VMContainer
Azure CLI and shell Scripts Identity, Access Management and RBAC model Virtual Networking, storage,
and Compute Resources
Azure Database Technologies. Monitoring and Analytics Tools in Azure
Azure DevOps based CICD Build pipeline integrated with GitHub – Java and Node.js
Test Automation and other CICD Tools
Azure Infrastructure using ARM template Terrafor
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of HealthifyMe application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Optimize performance and solve issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Experienced in building infrastructure with terraform / cloudformation or equivalent.
- Experience with ansible or equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source Tools
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of running services in a large scale environment.
- Expert level understanding of Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS.
- Practical, proven knowledge of shell scripting and at least one higher-level language (eg. Python, Ruby, GoLang).
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!