What you will be doing?
- Design structured programs - Live & Recorded for all the YouTube channels
- Devise SEO strategies which include but are not limited to Channel Tags, Channel Keywords, Channel Descriptions, Video Descriptions and Hashtags
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand the content gap between ACE Online and other competitors
- Create Live events and monitor the analytics to understand the scope of improvement
- Co-ordinate with the Pre & Post-Production departments, content creators and creative team to ensure efficient work-flow
- Regularly monitor the Channel metrics to devise optimization strategies
- Design and implement Influencer Marketing campaigns
- Devise cross-channel marketing campaigns to amplify the growth
- Generate bi-weekly and monthly reports and present them to the project manager
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing in at least 3 years of experience with CMS and YouTube Growth Marketing
- Experience in handling and optimizing a YouTube channel with at least 200K subscribers
- Hands-on experience with any of the YouTube Analytical Tools - Unbox Social, Social Insider, Tube Buddy, VidIQ, etc.,
- Experiential knowledge of YouTube SEO, Growth Hacking and Influencer Marketing
- Experience in EdTech Industry (will make your resume stand out)
About Ace Online
At Native Health, we are building a first-of-its-kind, lifestyle health product for women in India. We
believe that the future of health and fitness is digital, and women will drive the digital fitness revolution
in India. If you are passionate about building a product that blends together technology, content, and
community, we would love to talk to you.
You will lead the growth at savage from zero to millions of users, without spending millions.
You will drive the overall user and revenue growth at Savage. As part of your responsibilities, you will:
● Own user and revenue growth targets
● Create and execute monthly marketing plan with a cross functional team to achieve the
growth objectives - this includes digital marketing, social media, funnel optimisations,
● Manage (report, analyse, and optimise) marketing budget and ROI
● 4-6 Years of experience of owning and managing growth targets in ecommerce, food apps,
content platforms, FMCG
● Curiosity and drive to work in an early stage start-up environment where change is constant,
ambiguity thrives and passion trumps process
● Strong know-how of the digital marketing domain - paid. SEO, and social media
● Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve marketing ROI
● Ability to work independently and "run" with the targets
● Ability to collaborate effectively across product, partnerships, CS and other teams
This role will not a fit for you if you:
● Require either constant supervision/hand holding or a team of people reporting to you to get
● Are uncomfortable with the pace of work and demands of a start-up environment
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs.
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable experience in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR, promotional events, Content writing and handling some support works.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to own our email marketing channel. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
Here’s what you will do:
● Identify target audience and grow our email list
● Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
● Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
● Write newsletters including all company updates
● Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
● Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients' email to minimize unsubscribes
● Create email databases for lead generation
● Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
● Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
● Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
● Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
● Proficiency in marketing automation technology
● Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
● Familiarity with analytical and database tools
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
● Strong project management skills
Think you know your way around the Indian+ Global Culture, entertainment world, films, pop culture, memes and OTT?
If Content and Content Strategy is your thing, this one’s for you.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to help build our Brand across various platforms.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content, scripts and videos a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Help carve out and build our Youtube channels (for two brands) with fun content in the health and wellness space using unique and creative ways.
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics in the digital space ( youtube/ instagram)
- Speaks Memes, gifs and Pop Culture
- Is familiar with writing creative content
- Is familiar with online brands and Youtube Channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hinglish
- Has an innate ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standards
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Working with internal delivery leads to devising go to market strategies, plan, and execute them with
a team of passionate individuals.
● Creating a go-to-market strategy and execution of strategy Experience spearheading the
entire portfolio of Digital Marketing for Demand generation & Client engagement on social
channels and analytics
● Implementing creative methods of visitor engagement leveraging content from including
hosting webinars for a global audience
● Marketing automation tools for digital lead nurturing and Email Marketing Experience on
Content generation with lead generation in mind - product material & marketing collaterals
including website copy, microsites, landing pages, whitepapers, case studies and Landing
● Handling Advisory and Analyst relations related to testing vendors and handling Media & PR
Relations and overseeing the PR content
● Ability to support Account-Based Marketing including Buyer Persona & Customer
● Profile Mapping in pursuit of larger deals Conducting Software Testing meetups & thought
● Responsible for identifying & applying for speaker slots in top conferences, coordinating with
event organizers, backend event sponsorship planning. Responsible for maximizing Event
● Experience in
○ The marketing or a non marketing function in an IT organization
○ In the marketing function of any Non IT organization
● Self-driven with exceptional Marketing & Branding acumen
B. Tech with MBA from IIM (full time)