- Student and Employer Engagement:Build and maintain relationships with employers to understand their hiring needs and promote opportunities for our students.
- Collaborate with faculty and departments to identify potential job placements that align with students' skills and aspirations.
- Provide information and guidance to students about available job and internship openings, application procedures, and interview techniques.
- Job Placement Coordination:Facilitate the job placement process by matching students with suitable job opportunities based on their qualifications and career goals.
- Coordinate job fairs, networking events, and employer presentations to create platforms for students to connect with potential employers.
- Assist students in preparing and refining their resumes, cover letters, and portfolios to enhance their chances of securing interviews.
- Database Management:Maintain an organized database of job listings, employer contacts, and student profiles for efficient job matching and tracking.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date records of student placements and employment outcomes to measure the effectiveness of the placement program.
- Student Support: Offer career counseling and guidance to students by helping them define their career goals, identify their strengths, and develop job search strategies. Conduct mock interviews and provide feedback to students to enhance their interview skills and confidence.
- Employer Relations:Reach out to potential employers to create partnerships and expand the range of job opportunities available to students.
- Collect feedback from employers about student performance to continuously improve the quality of our graduates.
Experience & Skills Required
Previously worked in any MNC for at least 6 months or worked in Top brand Engineering Colleges / universities for at least 2 years in placement division .
- Excellent communication and Drafting skills related to placement to industries
- Awareness of Trending Technologies .
- Ready to Visit companies in Hyderabad / Bangalore / Pune
- Must have knowledge of recruitment pattern of product based companies .
- Ready to take challenge of placement even in recession , who can see the rising SUN behind the clouds before others .
- Impressive Personality with the capability of convincing others with SWOT analysis .
If you are passionate about helping students launch their careers and are excited about contributing to our placement efforts, we encourage you to submit your resume outlining your qualifications and motivation for applying.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ace Online
ACE Online offers India's best online training for GATE, ESE, SSCJE & other PSU exams. Our courses are made by India's best faculty at ACE Engineering Academy. This partnership with ACE gives you access to ACE OTS & Publications for GATE, ESE & PSU exams
Strategic Partnerships Head - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :
As a Strategic Partnerships Head you'll be responsible for forming partnerships with affiliates, brands and agencies to meet customer acquisition goals - whatever it takes for the company to grow 100X.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for forming partnerships with affiliates, brands and agencies
- Formulate partnership deliverables that meet business growth objectives.
- Market research to identify most impactful partnerships.
- Manage end to end cycle for striking deals with potential partners.
- Lead the complete strategic partnership team
The successful applicant will be :
- 5+ yrs of experience at early-stage startups; experience in influencer marketing and brand partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to hire and grow team members
- Very strong orientation towards meeting targets and looking at data-driven insights.
- Experience in influencer marketing and brand partnerships.
- Likes to connect and actively engage with key influencers and decision-makers inside an organization.
- Interested in working on the business side of a SaaS start-up and ready to dig into work and learn all aspects around it.
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities to contribute to agency new business
- Build product GTM narrative, and clearly explain products, value proposition, commercial and engagement model
- Organize Product trainings and roadshows across agencies
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with Media agency, and providing clear lanes of communication and support
- Responsible for development of direct reports
- Establish regular check-ins with key stakeholders
- Understand who and when to pull in Tech Product team to support client-direct conversations, and more specific requests
- Manage & prioritize incoming requests from agencies
- Partner with business stakeholders to define product application & usage goals and working to ensure solutions are properly integrated, applied, and activated
- Provide feedback to product team share client & agency specific feedback, areas for improvement, opportunities, etc.
- Display strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Exhibits enthusiasm for clients’ business and industry. Maintains leading edge of knowledge of clients’ business and industry
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in a digital or media agency or consultancy
- Strong knowledge of leading data and technology tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable track record of success in operations and client engagement in a cross-functional environment, including product, tech, or media.
- Has deep knowledge and experience with paid media agencies
- research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
An ideal candidate will be around 35-40 years old woman, with a pleasant personality, having experience of Hotel, Travel, Banking, or Media Industry with entrepreneurial instincts. This position is based out of Mumbai
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, coupons, gym memberships, etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail of custom benefits through their employers.
What will you do?
- Identifying strategic partners by conducting market research to find the appropriate companies or domains to explore strategic alliances
- Build and execute a plan to elevate our partnerships and build a robust opportunity pipeline. Our partnerships involve collaborating on GTM, product, technology, and marketing
- Build sustainable, trusting relationships across the “Alliance partner”, and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns of our partner.
- Build processes to grow our pipeline, innovate with GTM, market jointly with partners to customers and explore new avenues of growth
- Identifying the right opportunities, framing deal structures, negotiating, closing out of deals with a focus on business development, and sourcing deals.
- Scale impactful partnerships and build a cross-functional view of the organization across sales, marketing, product, and customer/partner success
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- 5-7 yrs in alliances, partnerships, sales, or similar experience.
- An MBA degree is a plus, not a must
- Exceptional communication skills- written, verbal
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the rewards/gift cards/perks industry is a plus
- Prior experience in selling or managing clients for SaaS products/Tech solutions and similar enterprise solutions
- Hands-on experience on account management CRMs like Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, and similar
- Ability to manage clients/partners independently with minimum supervision
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially growing from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and every matter specific to the client
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Designing and implementing strategies for clients, considering their specific requirements
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports on web performance metrics and analysing digital campaigns success also forecasting them
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
What you need to have:
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent
- Should also have an in-depth understanding of how digital and online marketing tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Develop an overall strategy for online marketplace development and manage the day to day operations for various platforms
● Drive and own sales and revenue targets from eCommerce operations for the brand
● Coordinate with our Digital Marketing Team for promotions
● Create strategies to drive sales through eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Paytm, Purplle, etc
● Categorizing, listing, and positioning the company’s products on eCommerce marketplaces
● Manage various operational activities such as merchandising, post listings, customer service, etc. related to the company’s e-commerce presence
● Monitor the business performance on the e-commerce marketplaces and report the same along with recommendations to the management.
● Update and maintain e-commerce sales data and report to the management
● Ensure compliance with relevant laws & regulations while managing various agreements, contracts, disclaimers, etc
Here’s what you should have:
● Minimum of 4+ years in handling online marketplaces, preferably in the e-commerce industry
● Strong communication, analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
● Understanding about Ads/Promotion/Coupons/AMS and Optimization of ads.
● Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
● Excellent knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
● Masters in Marketing/MBA is a plus
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Business Development, Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 2+ Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Identify and hunt publishers and understand their challenges in monetization and marketing.
2. Identify and onboard publishers, cultivating a relationship of trust with them.
3. Coordinate Google DFP, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and Ad Manager integration and setting up of ad placements for Publishers
4. Expand the relationships with existing Publishers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
5. Work with ad networks and internal teams to run successful ad monetization strategies.
6. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and Advertisers.
7. Resolve any issues and problems faced, troubleshoot, and deal with complaints to maintain relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for these stakeholders using key account metrics.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. 2+ years experience in operations/marketing/business development roles preferably Mobile App Monetisation expertise - including device SDK implementations across demand & supply partnerships on mobile.
2. Know the process of ad implementation through SDKs.
3. Should have a good understanding of Google DFP, AdMob, FAN, and Ad Manager.
4. Understand revenue trends of networks and suggest changes on apps, to increase revenue.
5. Reach out to potential ad network partners for monetization.
6. Hands-on experience in configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online.
7. Should have a keen interest in market research for ad monetization.
8. Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Google AdMob
2. Google Ad Manager
3. DoubleClick For Publisher (DFP)
4. Facebook Audience Network (FAN)
5. App Monetisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
2. To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
3. A workspace, that is wide open as per open door policy at the company, located in the happening center of Bangalore.
4. A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
5. We believe that we grow as we grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.