POSITION: Sales Executive
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Management, Business or Related Field
- Faster Learning Ability passion for Sales
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales Management
- Negotiating Techniques and Marketing Tactics
About Cfiber communication pvt ltd
- Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for each exhibition/event.
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors for each exhibition/event.
- Research and develop a list of potential exhibitors when required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients.
- Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Update the company database as required.
- Invoice sponsors and exhibitors once agreements have been reached.
- Assist in preparing promotional material to advertise sales opportunities.
- Delegate administrative functions to assistants when possible.
- Experience in International voice process in sales will be an added advantage.
Our client works as a marketing platform for news publications that helps businesses engage their readers using push notifications. They help their clients to engage their users with relevant conversations across channels through products such as web push notifications, mobile app notifications and messenger notifications. Their main focus is on editors and audience managers to help them with relevant features to drive audience loyalty.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, our client was founded in 2016 by an IIT, Bombay graduate. With regards to recognition, they have won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Awards 2020.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for managing inbound inquiries and signups/ acquisition, onboarding these customers, nurturing them, and driving revenue.
What you will do:
- Generating revenue by working through pre-qualified leads
- Presenting & demonstrating our solutions to customers via phone/web meetings
- Working cross-functionally with marketing in order to drive revenue for the company
- Building your sales pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns and updating on a weekly basis
- Owning and driving at least 3X pipeline targets on a monthly basis
- Strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzing multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the company's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
- Following up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensuring high translation of lead to revenue
- Periodic Reporting to Global Sales Manager
- Being Accountable for the accuracy of reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities, and closing business
- Willingness to accept change and reorient efforts according to the dynamic work environment
- Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- High degree of accountability and passion for work
- Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Openness to work in Shifts
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. The company is amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2018), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Development Representatives for our sales team. Selected candidates will be working directly with our sales lead.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role in B2B product companies
- Experience in pitching SaaS products in the US or Europe is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent with written communication
- Great articulation & ability to explain with brevity
- Be the face of Astra and pitch the company and our products to the prospects
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity preferred
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, cold emails, social messaging to generate demos
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales development targets
- Report to the Sales Development Leader on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for really smart people to join our team. This will be a remote role & you can work from wherever you wish. We can guarantee a ton of growth & learning if you can guarantee high agency. If you are looking to grow in a fast-growing company and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, hard work, mistakes, and learning, we'd love to speak with you!
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Technical background or qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Sales exposure to B2B software products / SaaS products is a must.
- Understanding of technology, specifically in Analytics space.
- Ability to interact with prospects, break ice and pitch product.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision, works well with the team and motivates them as well.
- Based on geography, need to work the shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching organizations to identify new contacts and leads by geography, segment etc.
- Running customized mail campaigns to the leads, run follow-ups.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Working on targets, building the pipeline, and consistently meeting the targets.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to develop marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase reach on social media.
- Conduct interactions with prospects, identify and qualify prospects.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends key trends in the analytics space and be aware of competitor products and offerings.