Experience: 2-4 years
Skills (Must have)
Python (Intermediate > Advanced),
Manual testing (Intermediate)
Web application testing
Skills (Good to have for both above requirements)
1. AWS fundamentals and practical exposure to AWS environment
2. Experience working on security products
1. Good aptitude and communication
2. Should be independent and self driven
3. Must be willing to do both manual testing and automation
4. Must be flexible in work timings
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of GitLab and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational skills
- B. Tech/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Notice peroid: Immediate r 30days
Skill: Manual testing,Automation testing,Java,bdd,selenium
- Hands on experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, test automation frameworks/test cases for web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience in Java/C++
- Hands on experience in Automating Database/Web/API/Mobile applications
- Hands on experience in version management tools such as GIT
- Identify automation test cases from Manual regression test cases.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and scenarios.
- Work with other QA Engineers and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
As a Software Testing architect, will be
- Define and implement test strategy
- Define and baseline tool strategies
- Define and document test environment and test data strategies
- Perform feasibility study for recommended solutions
- Create strategies for test optimization
- Carry out gap analysis and identify improvement areas
- Identify program goals and define KPI's and SLA's
- Identify and implement industry wide best practices
- Perform test maturity assessments provide recommendations and define roadmaps
- Identify candidate for automation by prioritization
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and scrum master and team to understand business requirements
- Lead efforts with Integration/User Interfaces
- QA Automation Architect (7+ years experience) with Web automation experience Hands-on experience in developing frameworks/scripting with Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Appium, FitNesse etc.
- Should have experience in defining automation test strategy.
- Knowledge in Banking digital applications testing is a plus
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience working on Kubernetes Containerized infrastructure is a big plus
- Exposure to Micro Services based architecture
- Exposure to CI/CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools
- Nice to have experience with non-functional testing like load testing, security testing etc.
Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
Company Name: Edubridge Learning Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
Designation: Master Trainer-Software Testing
Work Location: WFH
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR TRAINER – SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
- Must have very strong concepts of Software testing/ Engineering
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, Selenium IDE and testing tools like ALM/JIRA etc.
- Should be able to train participants on Pseudo Code test.
- Must have good knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL or any other database
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technology and testing methodologies
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Should be able to explore students to the whole testing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in Core Java, Automation testing (Government recognized)
If interested share across your updated CV along with accurate response to ALL the questions in the Questionnaire are mandatory for further shortlisting;
Total Years of experience:
Experience in IT:
Experience in technical training/ mentoring:
Experience in Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, Selenium IDE and testing tools like ALM/JIRA etc ; (Mention below your specification from the above)
Knowledge in Software testing/ Engineering:
Do you have experience in Pseudo Code test?:
Experience in SQL Server, MySQL or any other database: Please specify:
Experience in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals:
Knowledge in Cloud technology and testing methodologies:
Date of Birth:
Any IT Government Certified Courses:
We are looking Senior Performance Test Engineer for Trivandrum/ Kerala Location.
Strong development skills with knowledge on performance testing.
Prior experience of interacting with UK, EU, US clients is preferred
Knowledge on Agile & DevOps methodology
Knowledge on domain such as BFS, Mortgages is added advantage
Primary – JMeter
Secondary – BlazeMeter, Any other commercial or open source tool
5 to 8 Years (look for skills as opposed to experience)
Note: Good commutation is mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist performance test lead in all planning/co-ordination activities
- Participate in agile ceremonies as required ? Performance workload design
- Performance test scripting
- Test data preparation and data driving test scripts/sanity testing
- Test environment verification
- Test scheduling and communication
- Set-up/arrange for server side monitoring
- Test execution and defect logging
- Primary results analysis and test reporting
- Capture lessons learnt and implement agreed improvement action items.
- Regular housekeeping of performance test assets