We are a trusted partner for
About Evora IT Solutions
Evora is an international system integrator with focus on mobile and user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services, software development, quality assurance services and system integration based on standard components and products, as well as support & application management. By implementing best-practice solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be successful in tomorrow's world. Together with our partner Parasus we are expanding into the area of SAP procurement, covering technology such as SAP SRM, SAP SLC, ERP MM, SAP S/4 or SAP Ariba.
- Software development in general with 3 years in complex in of the following areas:Application workflow development, Utilizing the BOPF framework, interface development to 3rd party systems using e.g. SAP PI / PO, ABAP / ABAP OO frameworks, SRM specific developments
- Hands on development experience in RICEF objects
- Experience in SAP (SRM) is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Experience in implementation of user exits, BADI’s and reports to support custom processes
|Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements|
|• Ability to design and code complex programs|
|• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications|
|• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies|
|• Awareness of latest technologies and trends|
|• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate|
This is Sindhu representing Allegis Group - An US based $12 billion Staffing and Recruiting Company providing Human capital and work force management solutions to over 6000 customers globally including 90% of Fortune 500 firms. Our offering includes Strategic Resource Program (SRP), Managed Services (MSP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive Search and Consulting Services.
We are currently hiring for our E-Commerce client for Bangalore India.
Required Experience: 6-9 Yrs
Role: SAP HR ABAP UI5 Developer
- 6+ years SAP HR ABAP development experience. Must have experience and expert knowledge of ABAP development objects including: Dialog programming, User-exits, BADIs, Smart Forms and/or Adobe Forms, ALV, BAPIs, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
- Must have worked on US payroll implementation projects.
- Must have strong experience in SAP HR ABAP and SAP UI5/Fiori applications using SAP Web IDE.
- Must have strong experience with SAP ABAP skills that include: Enhancement Spots, Implicit Enhancements, Explicit Enhancements, BADI and BAPI.
- Must have hands-on experience and technical proficiency in Object Oriented ABAP (OOPs) with expertise in WRICEF development.
- Must have strong ABAP debugging skills
- Experience with HR Interfaces.
- Hands-on implementation experience in SAP and the cross-function relationship between modules for forms, reports, interfaces, enhancements, BDC, LSMW, BADI, BAPI, workflow and other development work
- Expert ability to review and comprehend technical specifications and be able to coordinate with functional team for development activities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SAP Transport layers, IDOCs and interfaces and the different kinds of Transport Request and SAP best practices in handling transports
- Understanding of all the key enhancements spots (BADIs and User Exits) and how to best leverage them to meet customer specific requirements with minimal risk
- Must have an in-depth all round technical and functional knowledge in SAP and network infrastructure
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and problems
- Experience developing user interfaces using Fiori is required.
Thanks and Regards
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Design, Build & deliver SAP ABAP deliverables, S4 Hana ABAP deliverables
· Setup of solution architecture, Integration architecture for large S4Hana projects
· Ability to drive Large implementation projects specially based on S4 Hana
· Proficient in SAP ABAP programming, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, proficiency in ABAP object-oriented programming.
· Experience in complex problem solving using expert troubleshooting and debugging techniques
· Experience on development in SAP Cloud Platform services
· Cross experience in SAP FIORI, PI/ CPI preferred
ABAP : 6+YRS
"ABAP OOPS, OO-Design patterns and classical ABAP (Data dictionary, Function Modules, Reports, Authorization objects, Locking, BAdIs, etc.) OData and Gateway project development Strong hold on CDS, Virtual Data Model, ABAP RAP development and AMDPs and their extensions Good understanding of S/4 OnPrem architecture"
In-depth knowledge of OData and SAP NetWeaver Gateway,
Excellent knowledge of RFC, BAPI, BADI, BDC, User Exits, and enhancement points,
Strong exposure to system integration via EDI/ALE/IDOC.
Experience in legacy ERP migration and data migration processes (eg. upload, validation, tools: LSMW, eCATT),
Experience in SAP version ECC 6.0, ABAP Programming, Data Dictionary, ADOBE Form, SMARTFORMS, SAPScript, Module Pool Programming, ALV, Web Dynpro and SAP Workflow,
Good understanding of FI, CO, MM, PP, SD, QM, IM and WM objects and functional areas,
Be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines,
Strong communication with varying levels of audiences both written and verbal,
Ability to make evaluations & recommendations of alternatives (options, pros/cons & recommendations),
Perform production support activities
Please find the JD below.
2 One Order framework and APIs, BADI Implementation, Implicit & Explicit enhancements, User exits, Customer Exits ,BSP Component Enhancement, GeniL and BOL Programming
3 ABAP Programming skills, RICEFW elements, OOPS ABAP, Debugging skill
4 Abap interface using Web services, Configurations in SOAMANAGER, Basic understanding of XML
5 CRM Web UI Designing and Developments, AET tool, SQVI query
6 UI Framework & Configuration including Business Roles, Navigation Bar Profiles, Navigation Links
7 Experience on Smart Forms & mail forms and Develop/enhance smart forms
8 Knowledge on SolMan is preferable
Interview date F2F only on 1st August 2019