About DreamSoft4u Pvt. Ltd.
- Demonstrated experience as a software engineer, with at least 8+ years’ experience in technology roles
- Experience working on complex systems and cloud architectures, preferably in a B2B or enterprise context
- Significant experience with the Java programming language and frameworks such as Spring & SpringBoot
- Experience optimizing databases and SQL queries for high-performance
- Good knowledge of AWS services, design patterns and practices - ideally certified
- Experience and keen understanding of the value of working in agile teams
- A “quality-first” mindset, with experience working in continuous integration environments
- Highly effective at communicating, and comfortable whiteboarding design ideas with teams of engineers, product managers, and business analysts
- Desire to challenge the status quo and maturity to know when to compromise
- Respect for other team members and a highly collaborative approach to working and learning together
Do you want to implement future-focused solutions for our clients’ most complex problems?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
- Understand both functional and non-functional requirements and translate them into tasks that can be worked upon individually or in a team.
- Use your skills in programming and system design to develop robust and scalable software.
- Perform POCs and build solutions that require integration with other systems.
- Provide estimations for a Sprint or Tasks, and share inputs in design and architectural choices.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to all phases of SDLC.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers, product, and business teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Perform code reviews and provide guidance to the team in building software and following the defined process.
- Carry an ownership attitude when working on any solution.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- Good understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
- Any experience in working on projects built using Microservice architecture, esp if using React and Java with Docker is an added advantage.
● 2+ years experience with developing microservices and micro
● Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
● Experience with hybrid mobile & web applications for one or
● Strong understanding of back-end, front-end and continuous
● Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database
development concepts and patterns.
● Familiarity with various stacks & programming languages.
Experience in backend and frontend tech stack and deployment is mandatory.
Excellent programming skills in Golang/Python/Java, JS/Dart/Swift and HTML/CSS.
Proficient in Web architecture and cloud integration concepts.
Experience with NoSQL database is preferred.
Good to have hands-on experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Computer Science or related domain.
Knowledge of DevOps tools and CI/CD practices are strong additions
Help to architect Concepts/MVP with minimal supervision.
Work on the full spectrum of technology stack - backend & frontend.
Explore the feasibility of running video analytics on Edge (App/Browser)
Work with the Analytics team for creating various visualization options
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
Primary skills- Should have minimum 3 years of experience in .Net Development
- Should have strong OOPS concepts
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processe
- Provide full lifecycle support to clients from initial client interaction and requirements analysis through design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and deployment.
- Works on the modules implementing the business logic in C#.
- Designed and developed to create web form using ASP.NET with C#.
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes
Greetings from SMARK Info Solutions!!
We are writing to you from SMARK Info Solutions we are a young company with a technically capable, entrepreneurial, and sophisticated team.
We are reaching out to you for Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) opportunity with one of our client here in Hyderabad.
The Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) in this role will support development and design teams to build scalable web applications and products.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Support delivery of software components including design and writing/reviewing code
Work within and across Agile to design, develop, test, and implement technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
The ideal Full-stack Senior Software Engineer has strong coding skills, has a solid design aesthetic and is determined to create great user experiences.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-9 years of professional experience with designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining front end web applications and related backend services
- Knowledge of Web Service implementation (Restful and SOAP)
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithm
- Experience in JS frameworks (Angular/AngularJS,) and willingness/ability to learn new frameworks if required
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills.
SMARK Info Solutions,