Experience: 1 - 4 Years
Location: 5th Floor, Gopalan Mall, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar, Bangalore
Working Days: 5
Timing: 9:30am – 6:30pm
2. Impressive Spoken & Written Communication skills
3. Flexible, Creative, Talkative & Traveller
4. Believes in Service as a PASSION.
Self start & Stop Recruitment cycles
Chase, Bother & Convince suitable Talent using tools like Portals, Digital platform, Search, Headhunt & References.
We both are lucky if you know Overseas Recruitment procedure for Middle East/ Europe
Know the Art of search/ filter/ shortlist CVs & Interview Scheduling. And Follow-ups/ Negotiations & Professional Relations.
Analyze/ Assess Candidates Psychology for factors like Integrity, Commitment, Honesty etc.
MS Office Skills for Data Management & Reporting. Must know the difference between Targets & Time pass.
Decision Maker with Fluency in English
Good Convincing & Negotiation Skills
Ready to accept any type of Marketing challenges.
· Research, register and apply for jobs available overseas, as per the client's requirement.
· Develop and implement search strategy that includes recruitment agencies, employer websites, job boards and social networks.
· Understand the client's profile and suggest availability of jobs as per their requirement.
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge.
· Understand different skill sets and job descriptions and apply for the right job on job portals, recruitment boards, to recruitment agencies & directly company's website.
· Ability to interact with the clients on call and email on their job search services.
· Co-ordinate on responses and interview schedule with clients, as needed.
Place of work: Hyderabad
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our Talent Growth team (not similar to the one shown in the above strip of course, DUH!).
Do you leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding the perfect fit for a role? Have you been known to adopt creative recruiting techniques? Then you’re at the right place! If you firmly believe that an organization is only as good as its people, and always have your recruitment hat on, in other words, if you’re passionate about finding and nurturing the right talent, it’s a match!
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
We are seeking a ‘Recruiter/ Senior Recruiter- Talent Growth’ with a significant focus on ‘Talent Growth’ and being an integral part of reaching our growth objectives. Who will be responsible for researching, exploring, and sourcing suitable talent to match the company’s requirements and needs. The applicant will be our brand ambassador and evangelize Searce to potential prospects.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service and functional expertise to your hiring leaders.
- Identify market-calibrated candidate profiles, job descriptions, and hiring processes.
- Ensure exceptional quality of hire by holding hiring managers to a high standard of sophistication in scorecard creation, conducting inclusive interviews, positioning our employer value proposition, and closing candidates to ensure we are consistently securing the right talent for the role at all levels.
- Identify creative sourcing strategies that deliver pre-qualified candidates consistently for positions in your portfolio using a mix of in-house (sourcing, marketing, referrals, etc.) and self-owned (direct search, networking, etc.) tactics and resources.
- Ensure consistent candidate experiences from the first touch through a warm handover to onboarding.
- Ensure regular reporting, and provide status updates to your hiring leaders, holding them accountable to hiring velocity while you own quality.
- Create a new market standard in attracting, engaging, and selecting talent to achieve business outcomes by delivering hiring success at the Hiring Success company.
- Become an ambassador of the HAPPIER culture at Searce by practicing our core values in everything that you do.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in HR or technology and prefer an MBA or Masters's in Human Resources.
- Or else, did you leverage your network to help your cousin’s roommate’s dentist’s daughter find the perfect job? For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a Recruitment mindset! We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner :)
- We are not looking for someone aged 22-26 with 30 years of experience! 3 to 7 years of experience in talent growth is what we are looking for, preferably in product management or consulting background
- MBA in HR/PGDM HR (Undergraduate in Technology background preferred)
- Work experience in startups or high-growth, smaller organizations preferred
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done at one moment and being part of deeply complex strategy discussions the next.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment
- Sourcing and Screening candidates as per requirements
- Ensuring all positions are closed as per the TAT
- Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- Negotiating on Salary and Rolling out offers
- Ensure candidate is kept warm post hiring till he/she joins
- Minimize drop out ratio of your selects
- Onboard new joiners
- Other tasks as and when allocated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience in souring candidates from Job Portals and social sites
- Basic understanding of Market Research industry is an added advantage
- Should have good Interpersonal skills
- Post graduation degree in Human Resource is required
- Should be a go getter and someone with multi tasking ability.
- Partner with recruiters, managers, hiring teams and candidates to schedule, confirm, share and host interviews
- Ensure each and every interaction with candidates are remarkable - best in class
- Suggest process changes and improvements
- Maintain job postings in Clari’s ATS as well as external job boards
- As needed, assist with sourcing efforts using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing channels
- 1+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, admin experience, or similar
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and keep folks informed along the way
- Comfortable driving to positive outcomes, jumping on the phone to solve problems on the fly and taking initiative to be one step ahead
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- A strong sense of delivering high quality service
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, presentation and reporting skills
- Experience using Google Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems, Lever preferred, LI Recruiter, MS office and more
- Detail-oriented, not afraid to ask questions, thrives in fast-paced rapid growth environment
Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. Partner closely with the business teams to ensure
- Sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People’s strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must -
- At least 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
Freshers who wants to flair in Recruitment Industry and excel can do apply with good communication and Interpersonnel skills.