- Need At least 2-year experience in fast paced staffing environment working on IT, Non-IT and Techno-Functional Requirement like Business Analyst, IT Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Program Manager, Software QA Engineer, Software Developer, Accountant, Accounting Manager etc.
- Good in communication and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be well aware of the recruitment process and related terms like MSP/Markup/Rate Negotiation.
- Team Player.
- Ability to learn and grasp new skills.
- Positive Attitude towards Work.
- Not looking for a specialist recruiter for a particular domain, we need someone who can work on all types of requirements as per the business need.
- Qualification: Any Graduate.
Job Profile/ Responsibility:
- Sourcing candidates of suitable calibre from various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, Cutshort etc), Posting, Head Hunting, Social media, Internal and External References
- The recruiter is responsible for assessing and short-listing candidates through a systematic and multi-layered approach to create a pool of eligible candidates for Job Dost Client Organizations.
- Carrying out the prescribed Assessment for the candidates and identifying profile as per client expectation as per job roles.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews, online assessments, coding tests for candidates.
- Maintain database of candidates in JobDost portal and also ensuring all applicants are routed through JobDost platform from interview schedule to offer
- Performing background and reference checks.
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Hands on experience in hiring positions like SAP consultants, System/Cloud Architect, Front/Backend Developer, React, Java/J2EE Developers, .Net Engineers, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field. Handling candidates in Information Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 1 years of prior experience of as a Recruiter
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods
- Experience with conducting Assessments
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Remuneration: At par with Industry along with attractive Incentives.
Why Join Us?
You will be working closely with a highly experienced team and the founders of JobDost - surely a great opportunity to learn!
As the first few members of an ever-growing team, you will play a key part in the cultures, values, and success story of our company!
We have a budding business with a solid expansion plan ahead of us and we want you to be a part of this game-changing journey!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and other platforms like Naukri, Indeed, Shine, etc)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Conduct a telephonic interview of candidates
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, etc
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to the manager.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
HR Recruitment internship
5 working days (Saturday, Sunday off)
Stipend- 10,000 K
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of work experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Experience with a tech start-up would be a plus
- Experience of hiring tech role like from end, backend, full stack and app developers
- Hands-on experience using HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- An ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines.
- An ability to be Self-driven and maintain a positive attitude
We are hiring a Recruitment Executive who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 2+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
About the role:-
- The Healthcare/Nurse Recruiter is a key position, with the primary goal of providing recruiting support for our various client locations across the US. What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews, and a high-volume outbound call phone strategy.
- Search Applicant Tracking System, social media, and other platforms to find caregivers for our open Travel and Per-Diem positions for RN's, CNA's, PCT's and all allied positions.
- Establish relationships with Healthcare Providers and maintain a pipeline of providers to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Negotiate contract terms with candidates.
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure candidate viability and arrange client interviews.
- 2+ Years of a proven track record in a Healthcare Staffing Company.
- 1+ Years of experience in Healthcare Clinical and Allied staffing
- A background or experience in sales is a big plus.
- Exceptional planning and execution skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Great attitude, passion, and drive to be a perfectionist.
we are recruiting company specialized in IT based in Tokyo, Japan. we are expanding and looking for potential candidate to work as a recruiter. There will be ample of opportunities to explore and learn specially advanced and international market like Japan.
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with minimum 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Coordinate with candidate and client.
- Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
We have best incentives like Weekly Mini Rewards, Quarterly, Bonus on the top of salary, team gatherings.
As part of the talent acquisition team at Cambridge Technology (CT), you will drive results-oriented comprehensive recruitment plans consistent with the strategic vision of CT. You are expected to be hands-on on end-end recruitment along with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
You will work closely with departments to attract top talent, develop diverse pipelines of qualified candidates for various positions, identify recruitment resources, and cultivate creative recruitment ideas; while gaining the satisfaction of working with CT. We are searching for someone who is passionate and thrives on establishing relationships as a trusted strategic partner to develop and implement recruitment strategies, serve as a full-cycle recruiter and influence the CT brand.
No of Positions
End - End Technical Recruitment, Head Hunting, Lateral Hiring, Job Management, Sourcing Profiles, Shortlisting, Screening, Interviewing, Salary Negotiation, Offer Generation, Onboarding, Managing Referrals
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process across various designated business functions, by working closely with Internal Recruiters, HR Managers and Hiring Managers
- Responsible for Full Life Cycle Recruitment- Sourcing, screening, Visa documentation, onboarding.
- Managing Vendors independently, generating mandates, and closing positions
- Support internal and external recruiting processes
- Involved in Offer issuance, Conduct reference checks, and initiate background check process
- Attending Weekly/Monthly recruitment reviews on recruitment activities, new joiners & work in the process demands joiners with the summary and detailed information.
- Discussion on the current open/new positions across the BU and strategize the process to close the positions.
- Provide weekly recruiting status updates reporting on candidate activity, open/closed searches, time to fill, candidate satisfaction, hiring manager satisfaction, and other recruiting metrics.
- Preparing Sow’s, Manage timelines
Dear Job seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 5+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
The candidate should have positive attitude with analytical skills. The candidate will be required to play a vital role in the team and should be capable to lead a team for long-term with a positive impact on the team.
Position Vacant Details
0 - 1 Year
Sourcing candidates through different channels of Recruitment like various Job Portals, Professional Sites, Database.
Handling End-to-End IT & Technical recruitment Life cycle.
Good exposure in Cold Calling
Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
Should have experience in pre joining and post joining formalities.
Candidate must possess good Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Team working ability
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-