NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. est. in 2015 is a software product development company. We invest in our client’s vision, build the technology and make sure the end product is in alignment with their end business goals over the short and the long term.
Currently, we are hiring QA Engineer for manual and automation testing
Knowledge of test frameworks like Selenium, Cypress
Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues at different levels of the software stack. Responsibilities include taking and understanding requirements, documentation, assigning tasks to team members, Reviewing test cases, and Performing manual testing.
Skills: Selenium or Cypress for automation testing
Must have good organizational skills
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Create and implement a comprehensive quality assurance plan for all software products.
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing.
- Develop and maintain test cases and test plans to ensure complete coverage of product functionality.
- Design and execute manual and automated tests to identify and report defects
- Collaborate with the development team to resolve defects and improve the overall quality of the product
- Act as the point of contact for all quality-related issues and act as the bridge between development and the end user
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of the QA team, and provide guidance and mentorship to junior QA team members
- Develop automated test scripts to maximize efficiency
- Work with the product team to understand new and existing features to gain context of the product and platform
- Estimate, plan, and execute manual testing activities ( functional, stress, regression, usability and UX testing )
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance, including experience leading a team
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and testing techniques
- Experience with manual and automated testing tools
- Experience with defect-tracking tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies and testing techniques
- Experience in Rest Web Services & API Testing.
- Experience in using Postman or a similar kind of tool.
- Proven Experience in tests automation & must have experience in Selenium WebDriver automation tool
- Candidate must also have the ability to troubleshoot, debug and diagnose issues related to software applications and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of software development processes, testing methodologies, and industry best practices.
- Extensive testing experience with Web-Based Applications.
- Good technical skills including knowledge of operating systems, databases, and SQL is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Selenium, JMeter, Appium, and other tools.
- A good understanding of Agile development and practices is a plus.
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in the early stages
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Take ownership of the end-to-end system and take all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Sharp analytical abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in automation testing
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
The QA role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
* Monitor debugging process results.
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Requirements and Skills:
* 2+ years of experience in Performance Testing and Automation Testing
* 2+ year testing web service APIs
* Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
* High-level analytical skills.
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
* Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
* Experience in working in Fintech, Banking domains a huge plus
* Experience in working with blockchain technology is a huge plus
Compensation, Benefits and Culture:
* A global team rich with culture and diversity
* An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better
and look forward to hearing your ideas.
* A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web
* Health Insurance benefits for yourself and your dependents
* Working with professionals in the heart of the blockchain and web3 industry.
* Dynamic startup environment, mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a start-up pace.
* Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder.
Our Hiring Process:
Our interview process takes place via Microsoft Teams and generally consists of the following stages:
1. Screen call with HR (20-30 minutes)
2. In-depth practical interview (45-60 minutes)
3. Final call with CEO (30-40 minutes)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Should be very much hands on with tools like Selenium, Appium etc.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the workstreams to improve the overall testing cycle
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance.
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases/test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
- 2-4 years experience of relevant Industry experience.
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise, and ability to code
- Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools
- Awareness of OO programming (Classes/Methods, etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess critical thinking skills in addition to good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment;
- Ability to assume the perspective of customers and their users and serve as their advocates
- Experience in Appium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Karate would be an added advantage.
QA Automation Lead
Leanpitch is an Edtech company that is building world class learning platforms and products that enable passionate teachers turn their passion for teaching to business in a simple, engaging and an effective way. We are teachers and techies ourselves and we have trained around 40K+ students over the last decade and we know what it takes to scale and make a business out of teaching passion. We have designed Leanpitch and its products to be a one-stop platform for all the training and coaching needs.
We are looking for a Rockstar QA lead for automation for the next-gen edtech product we are building. The role expects to lead the transformation of testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, frameworks and methodologies for significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity of the platform.
- Lead the entire QA initiative at the org and be responsible for the quality of products at large
- Develop test strategies, plans, for QA and mentor the QA team
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log through the point of defect fix validation
- Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies
- Document and mentor QA engineers in the use of the testing framework
- Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in building automation frameworks for web-based software as well as on mobile platforms. Experience with Selenium is a must along with other UI based test automation tools and frameworks.
- Strong background in automation using Python
- Ability to create tests in chosen framework by reviewing code commits and user stories
- Integrate automated testing into a Jenkins CI/CD framework
- Strong SQL skills and/or data validation
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
Qualification : Graduate
Experience : 5-7 yrs
Location : Delhi
Have automation test code quality which should be excellent, with minimum test script failures
To be able to identify automation scope and areas without much help (UI, API)
To test, deliver features on time and without any regression or production issue
To write corner negative test cases
To be Independent: shouldn’t need any hand-holding in carrying out well-defined tasks
To be well versed with debugging skills: should be able to debug , fix issues in Automation
To have a sense of ownership and commitment to the cause of company: Appetite to learn new
To train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best
Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
To continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Key Skills required:
Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5-7 years’ experience in software test
development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch and
minimum 2-3 yrs experience in Selenium
Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews,
debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
Good knowledge of object-oriented programming preferably JAVA
Experience in front-end (APP &Web) Manual Testing, API automation, preferably using tools
like Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber
Hands on exp in API-Testing, test planning, case execution, test bed preparation
Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG,
Maven,Jenkins, Git, etc.
Experience in Android/IOS test automation using frameworks like Robotium/Appium/etc.
Experience with performance testing, function testing, regression testing, web based CRM app
testing, stress testing, web API testing and advanced aspects of system testing automation
Have excellent communication skills with a customer driven approach
Maxify Digital is a full service Salesforce APAC implementation & product innovation partner focused
towards “Digital Transformation Programs” leveraging the power of Salesforce & Platforms. With a
joint experience of 100+ customers and deep product development experience of more than 18 years,
we leverage the power of Salesforce platform to bring ideas to reality and help our customers transform
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager and Sales team to understand client and project requirements and define the scope of the project.
- Prepare test strategy to deliver to the agreed scope within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Work with Delivery Manager and Resource Management Group to build the necessary team, either from the available internal pool or support hiring.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to develop the testing strategy.
- Understand the project delivery governance framework and ensure test planning, execution, and closure are done in accordance with the delivery framework.
- Prepare test plans to include timelines for activities and key milestones.
- Lead a team of 4-5 test engineers and work alongside test architects and SMEs.
- Work allocation to team members and monitoring performance and ensure completion of tasks by team members to agreed timelines.
- Coordinate system/application understanding sessions for team members with relevant client team member(s).
- Work with test architects to design, develop and maintain test automation framework, where required.
- Develop test automation suites, along with team members.
- Review output of team members for test coverage (functional) and in case of test automation framework and suites, review for adherence to good and efficient coding practices and coding standards, reusability, avoid redundancy and duplicity.
- Raise PRs and check-in code and in the process resolve any conflicts and sync issues.
- Ensure efficient versioning and maintenance of test automation code.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical and non-technical challenges and blockers faced by team members.
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Be the go-to person / first point of contact for any project-related queries or concerns, for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic project progress mails and reports to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Risk management – early identification of risks and mitigation, and where required invoke relevant and timely escalation and support.
- Preparation and/or review of documentation, required across all phases of the project.
- Mentor and guide team members in helping them grow professionally.
- Provide feedback about team members to the Delivery Manager for periodic performance appraisal.
Qualification and mandatory experience
- Graduate or Post-graduate, an engineering graduate is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of total experience in manual and automation testing of which at least 3 years as a hands-on Test Lead with proven experience of leading at least a 3-member team.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools for manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years proven experience of leading a minimum 3-member team in manual and automation testing.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and delivering in sprints.
- At least 3+ years designing, developing, and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and solutions across various technology stacks and applications for web, mobile, API, and data validation.
- Expert level experience in at least one programming language, Java is preferable but not mandatory
- Expert level experience in debugging.
- Expert level experience in developing web UI test automation suite using Selenium or mobile UI test automation suite using Appium.
- Expert level experience in developing API test automation suite using Rest Assured.
- Raise PRs and merge test automation code.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Experience in at least one build tool like Jenkins, Maven or Gradle and setting up a build pipeline and integrated testing.
- Code management using Github or SVN.
- Test and defect management using JIRA or any other tool.
- Preparation of test documentation across various phases
- Preparation and distribution of periodic progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication are quintessential.
- Junit and TestNG for unit testing.
- Espresso for Android app automation.
- XCUI test for iOS app automation.
- Experience in non-functional testing, e.g., load/soak/performance, security, and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- Experience in testing applications across eCommerce, banking, and fintech domains.
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Development of automated tests
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of the SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation/testing environment
- Development of manual test.
- 4+ years relevant working experience with Coded UI Test or equivalent automated testing using C#
- Execution of manual test on HW / final system
- Preparation of test protocols/test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps, etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above-mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan, and metrics
- Supporting the definition of process improvement, tools, and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in testing on complex hardware
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with the regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently.
Experience: 1-4 Yrs.
Educational Qualification - Bachelor / Master’s degree in CS/IT
This is a contractual job role of 8-12 months.
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in 5 countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Highly motivated solution-oriented individual with outstanding attention to detail, and primary role is to interface with Product Management, Software Development, Product Support and CEO Staff. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment. As part of a team, you'll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases.Great communicator who values being part of a close-knit team and a collaborative atmosphere.
You Will Own:
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Develop formal QA processes and integrate them into our current Agile SDLC process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Collaborate with Technical support to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Manage a team of manual and automation engineers
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have 1 yr of experience in Automation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
- Must have a product-based experience.
- Strong SQL/database knowledge.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Proven track record of working with product management, and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience using programming languages (for e.g. Selenium, Perl Python, Java, Ruby) to automate manual test cases and tasks.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have exposure to startup industries.