PBF details for Project Coordinator profile:
Education: BTech/BE/BCA and above, PMP Certification good to have
- To manage Mobile/Web Application Projects, Ecommerce and CMS Based Website Projects.
- Testing of these applications
- Ensure the projectstays under scope and under prescribed timeline
- Communicate with clients and ensure the gap between client and technical team is taken care of.
- Good oral and written communication and pleasing personality.
- Understanding of technical requirements of mobile/web apps and websites.
About AKS Interactive
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist Project teams with planning, scoping, requirements gathering and validation with clients.
- Identifying relevant clients and internal stakeholders to plan and resource projects appropriately in terms of quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Liaising with the internal and external stakeholders to successfully coordinate the delivery of client projects.
- Creating schedules and monitoring meetings.
- Assisting with the management of the budget and controlling project estimates.
- Planning project activities and ensuring resolution to any problems that may arise.
- Actively seeking ways to optimize delivery, quality and profitability.
- Reporting, both in written and verbal form, to internal and external stakeholders regarding Project scope, financials, progress and status.
- Ensuring finance systems are kept up to date and accurate and well informed to the PM.
- Process documentation and knowledge management.
- Proactive status reporting
Must Have :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid.
- Understanding of Web & Mobile Application development and technologies
- Enthusiastic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Keep a deep sense of interest in technology and emerging trends in the similar space.
- Data driven and able to stick to the timelines of the delivery.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheet, Presentations, Status reporting.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA, MBA graduates
Greetings of the day from Artoon Solutions Pvt Ltd!!!
Required Skills & Qualification:
At least 3+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- 3+ years in a Project Management role
- Experience in starting projects from scratch.
- Any relevant project management related experience.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving
- Ability to spearhead changes and share with teams
- Ability to motivate people
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership ability, challenging his/her structure for the best results
- Focus on continuous improvement
- If the candidate has experience in WordPress then they should have knowledge of theme development and plugin integration and development
- If the candidate has experience in Web Development then they should have knowledge of any one technology (ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS, NodeJS, PHP).
- If the candidate has experience in Game Development then they should have knowledge of any one technology (Socket.io, Redis, RabbitMQ).
- They should have knowledge of any one Database (MongoDB, MySQL)
- They should have knowledge of API development and Integration
- They should have knowledge of Server configuration and deployment knowledge. (SES, SNS, and S3 (AWS))
- They should have knowledge of any one (Gitlab, GitHub, BitBucket, SVN).
- They should have knowledge of any one payment gateway (Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, etc…).
- Provide technology strategy planning
- Integrate information technologies into the company for optimal effectiveness
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
- Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software programs
- The candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality.
- Analyzing scope of work, project sequencing, resource planning, time estimation, scheduling, cost estimation, risk analysis are a set of responsibilities.
- Monitor project performance and take proactive action to ensure projects are adhering to timelines set.
Content Operations Specialist
Location: Work from home
Type: Primarily contract based
Nature of work: Full-time.
As a Content Operations Specialist at Pratilipi Marathi, you will closely work with our Content Operations lead and other language owners to ensure delighting millions of readers via content curation. You will be the one who gets to decide which content list goes on our App and Website homepage. You will run writing competitions for thousands of authors. You will focus on the health and hygiene of your language by filtering content from the backend. You will get to decide which content goes into our social media.
In short - you will own a content funnel in Pratilipi Marathi. We are looking for extraordinarily creative and logical personalities to create great experiences for our authors and build great reading experiences for our readers.
What we are looking for in a person:
You must be passionate about stories and literature. Strong and commendable verbal and written communication skills in both Marathi and English are a MUST. You are hungry for growth and learning. You should be super organized, take ownership of each initiative, and have a curious mindset to learn new tools and techniques. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite is required, as is the ability to prioritize tasks and frequently multitask. You must have a deep love for Pratilipi, aspire to work with authors and make a positive impact in the language literature world.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be closely working with our Content Operations team and take end-to-end ownership of Writing competitions in your language. You will work on ideas around writing competitions, You will create and translate drafts, rules, and value systems around competitions. You will be in charge of competition results and rewards mechanisms.
- You will understand user funnels and take up focused initiatives to scale event participation and published content numbers.
- You will do regular content sanity checks based on necessary metrics and choose the best content for the Pratilipi Premium section.
- You will do awesome vibrant translations of articles whenever required, by fully understanding the content needs.
- You will choose which story goes in front of readers on our Facebook channel. You will select creatives to engage readers in each story.
- You will be an admin of our large social media page and group, where you will approve daily published content and establish communication and customer success.
- You will be working on the health and hygiene of the platform by removing pirated content, hate speech, and explicit content.
- You will read all event content and curate the highest quality event results based on necessary metrics and what is best suited for the Pratilipi community.
- You will reply to user queries over email and help them with any kind of issues related to Pratilipi events.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day content needs of our product managers in order to run different experiments. Your content would go to millions of readers each day.
What we offer:
- Work opportunity in a high-growth start-up environment. Be a part of something big, exciting, and meaningful.
- Learn new skills, take on challenging tasks, grow as an individual, and grow within the organization.
- Career development in Content operations, Linguist, Content Management, Community operations, Content writing, or similar fields.
- Dynamic, creative, and collaborative work environment. Supportive leadership.
- Flexible work hours and better work-life balance
- Work from Anywhere
- Salary up to 25K per month.
- We won’t look for an experience.
- We would take interviews over a few phone calls and Zoom.
- Expect one or two assignments once you clear the first round of interviews.
Einstein Box is an early learning & STEM education start-up founded by an ISB alum. We create a wide range of delightful and creative educational products for kids based on the ideology of learning by doing. Our Science kits are bestsellers in India. We are working with The Walt Disney Company, Intel, Zee, Turner, and Nestle and have a strong presence in countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK. We are also rapidly expanding to other European & Middle Eastern countries.
Our vision is to become the World’s No. 1 early learning company & inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers. If you want to be a part of our journey and make a difference in the world, then read on!
You will get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, fast-moving start-up. You will be making a significant positive impact on the lives of millions of children globally.
The work profile includes:
- Drive strategic planning and goal-setting for the entire organization on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build and establish powerful business, partnerships and ecosystems that can drive the growth of our products
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships to unlock domestic and international opportunities
- Work on important projects which are essential for the growth of the business
- Develop innovative roadmaps and new market entry strategies
Why should you join us?
You will be working in the Founder's office. You will be helping us shape our business strategies & will be implementing them
- You will be working in a high-growth, profitable company which will give you the perfect pre-MBA work-experience
- You will be implementing strategies in a real-world setting with instant feedback, this will help you in learning fast which will hone your problem-solving skills
- You will enjoy the ownership of being the key sales driver for an exciting young brand
- You will dive deep into the digital marketing space in India and will learn how to scale up a D2C business
What are we looking for?
- Analytical skills - You can structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and conclude it
- Execution Excellence - You are detail-oriented, solution-focused, and outcome-driven. You enjoy working in a tight-knit and fast-moving environment
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives given by the CEO.
- The Job role includes working on Sales, Marketing, Operations, as and when required.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
- Manages the CEO calendar and prioritizes their time and schedule.
- Participates with the senior management team in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Creates and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Establishes standards and procedures for hiring/operations.
- Maintains accurate confidential files and data records.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
MTX Group Inc. is seeking motivated Project Managers to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform, mavQ, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The mavQ Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- 7-12 Years of Project Management experience
- PMP certification is a must
- Prince2 / CSM is preferred.
- Customer facing role & owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure by establishing a project plan & milestones
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure the project stays on track for assigned client projects
- Drives the implementation of high-quality cloud solutions by closely engaging with all project team members (Tech Leads, Business Analysts, Developers, QA, etc)
- Acts as a primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager on regular status meetings with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders
- Generates and distributes weekly status reports to various stakeholders at various forums
- Prepare weekly financial summary and take care of management reporting to track cost and ensure the financial health of the project
- Proactively identify and manage issues/risks throughout the project
- Provides mentoring and guidance to project team members
- Manage project dependencies, represent project in a various cross-project forum
- Procure project team; establish necessary team procedures
- Participates actively in CoEs, Discussion forums, advocates the use of MTX best practices
What you will bring:
- Any recognized Project Management Certification as mentioned in eligibility criteria.
- Hands-on experience in delivering/leading a project delivery
- Expertise in using project management tools like Smartsheets, Lucid charts, Google Apps, MS Office, etc
- Hands-on experience of various software delivery methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc
- Hands-on experience of basic data tools like Excel, Google Sheets etc
- Understanding of various project contract types like time and material, fixed-price, etc.
- Flexibility to support and meet onshore client expectations
- Should be able to work and support clients located in EST time zones
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest
companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
Interested candidates can refer to the below mentioned link:
Role & Responsibilities:
● Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
● Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate
teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
● Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to
them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
● Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard
processes and methodologies.
● Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability to exercise keen
prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle
competing and evolving priorities.
● Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and
onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT would be preferred
● 2+ years experience in project management would be preferred
● Prior startup experience is a bonus point
● Highly organized and able to multitask
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must have a laptop or desktop to work
● Should be able to manage a team of associate project managers and developers
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Development especially in Healthcare Domain
- Technical project managers are tasked with managing projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion
- They must also develop project plans that meet client needs
- Decent Communication Skills and quick in understanding the tasks
- Coordinate with technical team members at all stages of the project