● Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
● Design and develop modules/components
● Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
Essential Skill sets
● Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Foundation to achieve responsive behaviour of a website.
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skill Sets:
● Full stack experience with any backend server side programming language like PHP/Java/RoR etc.
● Experience on Docker, MongoDB
● AngularJS/NodeJS, Knowledge in any JS framework, Redis will be an added advantage.
● Working experience in building pages for Responsive and Adaptive design.
About Datamatics Digital
- Working closely with product, design and development team to achieve high cohesion across features and;
- Feasibility analysis of the technical requirements and web designs;
- You will be responsible to develop and contribute towards consumer-facing web application;
- Writing modular code to achieve loose coupling and reusability of modules across application;
- Architecting, prototyping and implementing high-impact modules for our end users;
- High Proficiency in frontend technologies like Angular, React JS, Vue.Js Redux etc.;
- Good design skills and knowledge and experience working with UI design patterns and frameworks;
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- 3-5 years of strong hands-on experience in Angular and React.
- Technical expertise – You have extensive experience building performant, scalable, secure web applications, including
- High proficiency in a major front-end framework (React.js is ideal). If you don't have React.js experience, you need to be willing and able to learn it and become proficient quickly.
- You think deeply about how data is fetched, cached, and updated to provide a seamless user experience.
- Experience and willingness to contribute to end-to-end tests (We use Cypress.js)
- Expertise in WebPack, Babel, JS Performance tuning, Browser considerations, OWASP Top 10
- Experience creating applications that support L10N and I18N.
- Full-stack experience is ideal (many of our front-end developers do simple back-end work as well)
- Deliver quality – You have a high attention to detail and hold both yourself and your colleagues accountable for shipping polished, well-tested code.
- Bring out the best in the team – You use influence and knowledge to lift the team to high standards of excellence not only in application design and code quality but also in collaboration and development practices.
- Team-oriented – You have a strong desire to help the entire team level up and improve our collective craft. You understand, as a leader, the outsized impact of your actions and behaviours
What’s in it for you?
We are a small team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. As a Technical Lead, you will play a key role both in guiding the technical architecture and elevating technical standards. With our team at a small size and growing, you will be well positioned to have a wide impact over a range of systems and decisions.
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality products, and shape the future of manufacturing.
Change An Industry
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real. You’ll be working with smart, mission driven teammates to create significant change in this industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
Senior engineers are the heart of our engineering teams. We’re looking for talented engineers to join us in building intuitive, secure web applications with modular, well-structured components.
As a Senior Engineer, you will have an outsized impact on our team/system/ product through shaping software development practices, contributing to architectural decisions, and mentoring other engineers.
At Incresco, we help startups and enterprises to build their MVP and for their digital transformation.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
We are looking for a frontend developer who is well-versed in React /React Native/Next.js. You will be responsible for architecting and developing a web or mobile application. You will be joining a talented, collaborative team that is very passionate about solving this massive problem.
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- 0-1 years of experience in React /Next.js/ React native development
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Should be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications. Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both web and mobile platforms. Experience In building design system is an added advantage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Good to know GraphQL, AWS Appsync, Firebase, and offline storage
1. Competitive pay.
2. Flexible timing
4. Continuous learning and solving real challenges across the globe
Immediate joiners are preferred.
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience with React JS and Redux
- Ability to communicate (verbally and writing) well with the team in English
- Possess strong logics and understanding to come up with optimum solution in JS programming
- Played an active role in the design and architecture of the solutions
- Experience in creating apps with high priority on user experience
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Highly Favored Personality & Experience
- Eager to learn and explore new things
- Trustworthy, easy-going, and honesty
- Experience with Solidity
- More than 1 year of experience with Web3 JS
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Hands-on experience with back-end framework and database is a bonus (Preferably Node.js and MongoDB)
- Experience in leading, or being a Senior/Lead in the front-end team to build, constantly improve and optimize a commercial level product, with a decent user base is a bonus
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
At least 3 yrs of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
Microservices Architecture Pattern
NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
Package: upto 10L
- React.js with Redux and Typescript
- Experience working with Git, JIRA
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Work with product and design teams to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality products.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn new things in technology
Your role would be to convert design specifications into beautiful and responsive web pages.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Practical experience in building web pages in HTML/CSS on PHP
● Need to understand how to interlace PHP code with HTML code with loops, etc.
● Understanding of how to write modular code for different HTML snippets in PHP
● Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
● Good knowledge of working with Git is required
As a react developer, your role will be to develop the frontend side of the Moodcafe platform
● Design and add new features from scratch to the existing app
● Cross-platform development using react native (Android, IOS, web, tablets)
● Worked on at least 2 projects in React.js/native
● Experience of coding in MVC workflow.
● Collective college plus work experience in react.js of more than 1 year
● Experience in HTML CSS
● Good sense of UI and frontend design
● Knowledge of Github, Docker
● Knowledge of node.js is a plus point
Moodcafe, CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad (New Campus), Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015 Application Link moodcafe.in/jobsapply
Note: The candidate should be able to join by September 2019.