We are looking for sales and operation executive with go getter attitude. It's an executive's job to make sure AapkaPainter's operations are running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Meet leads for assessment and solution offering.
(Leads and appointments will be provided by company)
2. Prepare quotation as per client requirements
3. Handle and resolve feedback, complaints or conflicts
5.Possess strong work ethics and keep information confidential
Qualifications and Skills
Sales Experience Preferred
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Sales representative with good sales, communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
Ability to handle pressure, manage relationship with the top management of the customer and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers needed.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest growing Agri-tech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-create the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission! Till now, Animall has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of Animall has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 7 million dairy farmers within a short span of 2 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through Animall which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers
have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend every month.
What you will do
The cluster manager will be a mini-CEO/owner of his allocated cluster. He will be handling operations & sales of all the farms in his cluster with his team of farm managers & BDEs.
Your role will be a part of Hyperlocal farm team where we tend to solve for the best quality cattle. You will be responsible for top-line growth of your respective cluster (5-6 districts) leading a team of 7-8 farms i.e., a team of 150-200. You will be looking after your cluster’s sales and operations ensuring the right PnL for the farms with the aggression of a sales leader while thinking strategically to achieve diverse goals and tremendous growth. As a Cluster Head you will be accountable for demand
generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-300 villages under each cattle farm. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-300 villages per cattle farm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to run on ground operations of 3 -4 farms within
his/her territory and for handling a monthly revenue to the tune of 2-3 Cr.
Build and nurture a team of 100+ people consisting of on ground sales
executives and their team leaders in the territory
Handling end to end business operations at state level which would require extensive travel to the farms across state
Creating a strategic road map and execution plan of the farm operations across the cluster
Ensuring that the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets are achieved as per annual operating plan
Handling escalations/concerns raised at various levels within organisation or from other stakeholders
Recruiting and mentoring on the ground staff both on-roll as well as off-roll basis the hiring requirement of the farm
Working closely with internal as well as external stakeholders and also
responsible for preparation and reporting of daily operation report for the
You will anchor our sales and marketing to ensure that we reach our planned targets and more and will be responsible for overall sales targets and will work across channels (online and offline) to make them happen.
You will be responsible for growing sales on the multiple market places, website and online platforms and running marketing campaigns marketing wisely while monitoring KPIs to ensure high ROI.
You will also manage offline retail partnerships and help grow offline pressence of Wise Mama products.
Previous FMCG sales experince, especially with food & bev with demonstrated excellence is going to be a big +
You should be a self starter, demostrate ownership and initiative and be open to working in a challenging start-up environment.
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Manage and oversee the work of the inside sales representatives team
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives' performance
- Coordinate and ensure implementation of sales projects.
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- 4-6 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Candidates should have experience into field sales
Core sales Experience
Technical Sales Engineer
Should be from Mechanical Background.
Able to achieve sales Target
Interested candidates please apply ASAP.
We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.
A leading Indian Pharmaceutical MNC is looking for a ZSM to take care of its FMCG portfolio of Personal Care, Baby care and Food & Beverages businesses in Southern states of India.
He would be taking care of all sales/ revenue generating activities in the zone by leading a team of ASMs to drive trade & marketing initiatives and drive retail expansion profitably.
He would be responsible for the distribution in General Trade for the Zone. Would be responsible for best daily, weekly, monthly review mechanisms within the team and ensure all trade initiative reporting is conducted in time and for100% utilisation of SFA and DMS.
Working experience in the state of Karnataka or Kerala is essential.
With good SOCIAL SKILLS.
Basic COMPUTER SKILLS.
2-3 yrs of WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.