● Write Effective Codes In C++, Develop Software For Embedded Systems Based On STM32, NRF
● Support And Improve Existing Software
● Prepare Documentation For The Created Software. Qualifications
● Confident Knowledge Of C++ 17, Object-Oriented Programming, Embedded Software Development
● Proficiency With Microcontrollers Of The STM32 And / Or NRF Series
● Experience With RTOS
● Familiarity With Git, Linux
● Technical English
● Knowledge Of Python As An Advantage
● Any Experience With UAS \ UAV \ Drones is much appreciated
About Studio Trika
At least 3+ years of working experience on embedded firmware development
- Experience in multithreaded programming, network programming (wired and wireless protocols), real-time programming, cross-platform and cross-language development
- Hands-on experience on driver development for various sensors
- Working knowledge of communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc
- Product development experience with range of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures, adoption of bare-metal, RTOS and Linux operating systems on new platforms
-Hands-on experience on software development in Bluetooth domain is added advantage
- Experience with hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyser and JTAG
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance
- Experience with programming in C/C++ and Embedded C
What will you do?
- Oversees testing, deployment & maintenance of the Voice infrastructure.
- Performing a variety of tasks associated with user provisioning and call routing within the assigned platform
- Build loaders for internal systems ensuring tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in meetings with clients and internal departments to understand the requirements of call routing
- Document and design call flow diagrams to ensure that all call variables have been accounted for in preparing a routing plan
- Support the clients solution by correcting any issues with call routing or provisioning during the initial implementation phase, constantly communicating status of any issues with client
- Complete testing to ensure that call flow is operating properly
- Monitors and ensures compliance to standards, policies, and procedures
What are we looking for?
- 0.6~2 year’s implementation experience in Asterisk PBX, IP Telephony, SIP.
- Able to thrive in a demanding and team-oriented environment
- Basic and strong knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of bash and perl shell scripting is an added advantage.
- RHCE Certification is an added advantage.
We are a growing company looking for an efficient systems engineer to help us expand our computing infrastructure. The systems engineer's responsibilities include working with a team of IT specialists to design, set up and maintain a network of computers, including hardware, software, and system architecture.
To be successful in this position, the systems engineer should be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our organization's higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator, with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for us.
Overseeing the development and installation of new networking and computing infrastructures.
Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
Monitoring systems in the existing network to ensure there are no productivity set-backs.
Installing and configuring operating systems and application software.
Implementing best practices for system security and data backups.
Anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise.
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
Communicating effectively with IT support staff to ensure the setup process runs smoothly.
Liaising with vendors and keeping relevant stakeholders up to date with developments.
Systems Engineer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field (Master's preferred).
Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX-based systems.
Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face).
Information Technology & Services
Information Technology & Services
- Very good programming knowledge in C/C++
- Experience in Multi-threaded software development
- Understanding of operating systems concepts, system performance, and optimization
- Familiar with working in an Embedded Linux development environment.
- Excellent problem-solving/debugging skills, design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Knowledge of embedded tools like emulators, linkers, makefiles, etc
- Experience in voice applications development, preferably on client/server platforms
- Knowledge of RTOS programming will be added advantage.
- Understanding of different processors. microcontrollers architectures.
- Familiarity with development tools such as GCC, GDB, Eclipse, GNU Make, etc
Please go through with the below mentioned job description
Position title: Firmware Engineer
Experience: 6-12 years
Notice Period: 0-30 days
Role type: Permanent
About the role
Experience in Firmware/Software programming in embedded Linux & RTOS based application development. Candidate must have a very good understanding of ARM processor, hardware and custom board or product development experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux/RTOS targeted application(applications, drivers, framework)
Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux distribution
Interact with Linux kernel, integrate new device drivers Improvement and maintain existing software components
Perform unit test, Integration test, verification and validation of the product developed.
Assist with the hardware design surrounding the processor
Document the projects according to standards (protocols, architecture, technical specifications, etc.)
Expert in C programming with RTOS.
Hands-On experience with Protocol development.
Nice to have Protocol development experience such as USB or DP, HDMI or equivalent.
System level design and understanding of overall system
Strong knowledge of Linux, ARM processor architecture with SOC, FPGA interface is a plus.
Hand-on experience on Linux kernel and device-driver development and debugging.
Knowledge/Experience of TCP/IP, Network programming.
Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
Must be a dynamic, autonomous, and team-oriented individual.
Knowledge of hardware and low-level development is an asset
Please provide below mention details:
No. of years of working experience in Embedded Linux -
Protocol stack development Exp, any specific protocol worked on -
Official Notice Period 30/60/90 Days:
Date of Resignation:
Serving Notice Period and Last Working Day:
Relocate to Bangalore(Sarjapur):
date of joining
Software development for video streaming solutions. The position is for a developer role who will translate functionality building blocks and components into to software code, integrate the functional components in the architectural framework. The position will be responsible for complete software development including requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit test, integration. Expert in C++, C#, Network protocols like TCP/UDP, design patterns and principles. Hands on with network protocols in C#. Understand cloud technology.
Strong debugging skills. Video streaming hands is preferred. Video Management solutions (VMS) hands on is big plus. It requires closely working with SMEs/ domain experts. Responsible for algorithm development, programming, unit testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems software’s in adherence with Industry standards, processes and best practices. Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget. Assist team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications Collaborate with SMEs, domain experts, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge robust software solutions Develop product specifications with attention to safety criticality, robustness & reliability, extendibility & flexibility Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement, modularization Design and documentation of evolving architecture in terms of UML diagrams, architectural diagrams, state-machines, flow-charts etc. Code implementation, debugging and unit testing
Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while maintaining the software quality. Assistance in testing activities as per standard V&V practices and Quality Assurance Maintain thorough documentation of software artefacts as per software development guidelines for moderately-complex projects. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Minimum 5+ years of proven experience as software engineer.
- Strong in Network protocols, OOPS concepts and data structures.
- Familiarity with application software development as well as embedded software development
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C, C++, C#)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design, architectural styles and design patterns, architecture tradeoff analysis
- Proficient understanding of any one of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with formal change control and support processes (JIRA, BitBucket, Scrum etc.)
- Understanding of V&V approaches and software quality assurance principles
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), and cloud technologies would be an added advantage
- A technical mindset with great attention to details, innovation
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
Key Shared Accountabilities
Customers: Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels with different clients and vendors.
Business Team: Work Closely with business team to understand the needs and deliver by maintaining harmonious relationship.
Desired Behavioural Values
- Commitment to common purpose and goals
- Seating respect on the table
- Displaying Integrity and Ethic
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Being passionate about making a difference
- Constant networking with thought leaders, analyst & special interest groups.
- Collaborate with SMEs, domain experts and quality assurance to produce cutting-edge robust software solutions.
- Dreamer, Creative, Passionate & self-motivated & self-starter
- Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of other points of view.
- Showcase likeliness to adjust to changing conditions or priorities.
- Take the initiative to identify, work on problems proactively and lead by example.
- Consistently provide ideas, opinions, or information in a professional way.
- Understand IP & trademark policies and actively promote safe practices in projects.
As a part of the core development team, you will form a pillar of the company. We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude toward accepting various challenges and leading a team. You will be given responsibilities of brainstorming systems design with the founding team, planning and assigning tasks to team members, reviewing their code to ensure quality and standardization, and managing serverless deployments in AWS.
You will be responsible for leading the application and backend development team.
Plan and organize work for the team members.
Review team’s code to ensure quality and standardization.
Manage and ensure all serverless deployments are working. You must keep an eye on / delegate team members to keep an eye on key metrics that can avoid major production system failures.
Brainstorming systems design ideas with the founding team members
Create maintainable solutions, and can easily accommodate new features.
Build a culture wherein everyone helps each other out, and collectively works towards a common goal.
Work with the embedded systems & hardware team for integrations, as and when required.
At least 3-4 years of experience.
Should be highly skilled in Flutter.
Should have hands-on experience with using AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway, Amplify, RDS, DynamoDB
Should have hands-on experience in either of these technologies - Django, Flask
Should have brilliant knowledge of microservice architecture
Good to have knowledge of Kafka
Should have some experience in leading a team before.
Leadership skills, to lead by example, earn teammate’s trust, and be a role model to junior developers.
Deep understanding of systems design, and implementation using AWS serverless services, knowledge of costs, and how it may be optimized to achieve the most ROI.
Capability to complete demanding assignments by delegating tasks efficiently, brainstorming with the team, and informing critical concerns to management on time.
Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions.
Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balance the work accordingly.
Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences.
Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks.
- Looking engineers with 3 - 4 years of experienced embedded software and embedded Linux developers
- Design and implement Embedded Linux based applications
- Design and implement embedded software for telematics and IoT products
- Code review and optimization
- Develop board support packages for new hardware designs
- Provide customization and field support
- Closely work with the hardware development team
- BE/BTech in ECE, EEE or CS
- 3 - 4 years of experience in embedded software and embedded Linux development
- Good working experience in Linux applications and drive development
- Good C programming skills
- Good knowledge of OS programming
- Familiarity with configuration management tools
- Good communication skills