- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about client servicing, is adept at team management and can lead projects.
About the Position:
The Client Success Executive will be responsible for directly communicating
with the client and be responsible for understanding the client's brief and
coordinating work between different teams.
Plan & co-ordinate
- Plan for pitches to new/existing clients
- Build a strategy for the team so everyone has work and responsibilities
- Distribute work amongst team members
Liaison with different teams
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their promotional requirements
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the team by maintaining
regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Arrange and attend meetings
Execute and report
- Make pitches, along with the team, with the aim of securing new business for the
- Write client reports
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Work with the team to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the key stakeholders for formulation of marketing strategies
- Train new joinees and ensure smooth workflow
Keep up to date with newer trends and best practices
- Stay abreast with the latest brand campaigns
- Stay up to date with all relevant things in the marketing, advertising and media space
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
As a Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for the development happening for various client projects, as well as for Niswey's products. You will complete projects to the customer's satisfaction as per the specifications provided, within timelines and budget. You will be the lead subject matter expert for your projects and provide guidance to the tech team on a day to day basis. You will also train new members who join your team using the processes and development plan established. We expect that you will use your experience and expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and people management.
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
- Ensure all tech projects are delivered on time and are profitable
- Work with Account Managers to understand project requirements
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical team while ensuring each person on the team is actively working toward established milestones
- Hold daily technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Hold regular retrospectives to identify the positives and negatives of a project, and establish what the tech team can take forward from this
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for the technical team with support from the L&D team and CTO
- Be part of the recruitment and training of exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the tech team
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- A degree in computer science
- Strong credentials in software development and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle and Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Experience in applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills for project management
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage
As a PM Tech, you will work closely with:
- Development team
- Account Managers
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Preferably Male candidate from BGV field.
- Oversee project management across campaigns to assure that we eliminate roadblocks and provide high-quality services efficiently Run all operations for the client, end-to-end i.e. from setup to delivery
- Manage and support all client communications
- Interact with clients to understand deliverables and expectations
- Analyse and understand the client mandates in terms of their business objectives
- Project kick offs & vertical meetings with cross functional groups for planning and delivery
- Run all operations for the client, end-to-end i.e. from setup to delivery
- Managing budgets and PnL
- Evaluate performance against goals by review and define next steps of actions to improve results
Who should apply?
Minimum 4-5 years of client servicing or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong analytical capabilities and an impulse for problem solving
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- Synthesize information and communicate complicated processes with various teams and be highly organised, whilst optimist systems and processes. If you have a positive attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to help out wherever necessary (The ‘Let’s Get This Done’ Attitude), apply away!
In today’s high-demand equals high-price world, our client focuses on being a universal factory that produces high-quality industrial goods at costs that are globally competitive. The services offered by them include sand casting, investment casting, sheet metal stamping, injection molding etc. and the industries served by them include railways, apparel, consumer electronics etc.
So far in their journey, their network includes, approx., 10K+ suppliers, 600+ customers, 2K+ projects, serving 15+ countries and 25+ industries.
Headquartered in Bangalore, they also have offices in the USA and Singapore. They have raised a total of approx. $649M in funding over 11 rounds.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning the company's vision, strategy and execution of multiple new enterprise resource planning systems and 3rd party software with the company's OS.
What you will do:
- Working with internal customers, external partners and translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Defining the implementation roadmap and timeline to meet business objectives
- Working across engineers, business stakeholders, external stakeholders, customer ops and partnering closely with business units
- Helping us execute on long term bets to help us hyper scale our business
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong Program Management skills
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and implementation partners
- Experience implementing an ERP or CRM Tool at an organization- preferably Dynamics or SAP
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion
- Ability to determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working alt Saturdays
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our most in-demand position of Online Business Manager.
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and
is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparing accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computating and payment/ filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparing cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility. Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Senior Accountant
- Minimum Post Graduation in Commerce Field; additional certification in Finance field / Taxation field will be a plus.
- In-depth Knowledge of Finance & Taxation.
- Knowledge of labour laws and any other legal laws will be a plus
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.