We are looking someone who would own the product roadmap. The right person will work closely with the VP of Technology and Engineering to define the product the teams build.
• Set a product vision and strategy, communicate the intent behind the new product version to the technology team
• Responsible for the success of the product
• Gather ideas, evaluate ideas, plan new features for the product
• Manage stakeholders and share the product strategy and features
• Exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management
• Analyze user feedback and respond to any issues
• Support the marketing team in designing and implementing product campaigns
• Define and meet product release timeline and agreements
• Design focused training on new product versions
• Assess and execute any product development and enhancement opportunities
• 10 + years of experience in technology product management
• Procurement, supply chain domain exposure preferred
• Experience in mentoring and leading a team of Product Managers and cross-functional teams
• Able to define and communicate product strategy and align it with long-term business goals
• Well versed with developing and monitoring budgets, forecasts, metrics and evaluate the results post implementation
• Should have prior experience in project managing all product launches and fix any issues throughout implementation
• Should be able to critically analyze cross-functional processes and resolve any problems for new and existing products
• Should have a proven track record in validating pre and post product launch processes and efficiencies
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building a fully digital Myrsa experience for the end user with the help of DIY content, online coaching, and online consultation. Myrsa Digital experience will cover health & Wellness, Events, Public Service, Food and sales & Marketing. You will be required to explore and leverage variety technology such as wearable, IOT, and AI to deliver high-quality content and solutions to our users - both on-demand and live. PMs on the team enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high-quality products.
Experience in building user-facing, full stack products
We are looking for PMs who have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping products which involved development across user interfaces, core systems (e.g. order management, payments) and involved operational as well as technical workflows. Prior experience in shipping digital content products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web) is a plus
Customer obsession and understanding of consumer psychology
We are looking for PMs who are very customer focused and have a strong understanding of customer behavior and psychology to come up with product ideas. You are someone who cares not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
Fundamental, independent, structured thinking
Myrsa is solving one of a kind, challenging problems in a way no one else is aspiring to. This requires PM to bring in independent thought, challenge conventional approaches, and identify opportunities to drastically simplify ways of doing things, especially using technology. Our PMs are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up, and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless
• Prior PM experience (3+ years) in building full stack consumer products, especially on Mobile devices. Experience in working on content products is a plus.
• Self-sufficiency with data, visualizations, and analytics. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Basic prototyping and communication of ideas via visual media
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. As Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Come help us revolutionize how applications are built, deployed, operated, and maintained. As a Product Manager with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where One Impression does business.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Be at the center of everything: collaborating with the core team, and crafting powerful, world-class ad products and experiences for people around the world
- Prioritize new features and improvements for agile sprints by determining the feasibility and value of building new features
- Research and collect insights on the best influencer ad products from around the world
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of internet and developer platforms and the cloud ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years of experience leading products for a top SaaS company
- Have successfully launched tech products and experiences to a diverse audience
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Youtube, Twitch tv, clubhouse, etc
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of Creator Economy
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- Health Insurance Cover
- An open and highly productive work environment
Lifesight is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands,publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence,experiences and relationships. We have a team of 65 across offices in the US,Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers. With annunprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, we make itneasy for businesses to understand, target and measure their customers bynleveraging their customer data with our industry leading identity solution. Ournplatform collects, unifies, enriches and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their
products. Our product is being adopted rapidly globally and we need the best people onboard the team to accelerate our growth.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of our platform which is a data and marketing technology solution. We are looking for an experienced and driven product manager to develop our marketingorchestration and automation module within our platform. We require candidates who have successfully defined, scoped, developed and shipped marketing technology products. Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the martech software landscape and have hands-on experience in building marketing automation, mobile marketing, engagement automation and customer data platforms. This role will report to the VP - Product
What You’ll Do
● Manage and own the development of our marketing automation and
orchestration module within our platform.
● Conduct deep market research to understand the product-market fit,
technology trends and competitive landscape.
● Gain an intimate understanding of our data platform and its architecture and inner workings of our platform.
● Interview customers, prospects, partners, analysts and stakeholders to
gather information and feedback.
● Lead the product roadmap mapping, feature prioritization and life cycle for your module.
● Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, sales and marketing teams to make sure the product vision is translated into accurate product definition and requirements.
● Work together with the product team to drive the collective value proposition creation through our platform’s product suite.
● Writing business requirements documents and product requirements
● Write very detailed epics and user stories based on product requirements and scope.
● Work with the QA team to define test plans.
● Drive the prioritization, scope and schedule of product development
activities while working closely with engineering leads and development
● Ensure all product features are thoroughly tested, quality assured and user experience is always at its highest possible level.
● Work closely with the product marketing team to take new releases to the market effectively.
● Works closely with our UX design team to define user experience and
● Get product feedback from customers, partners and sales team to identify improvements, feature enhancements and track NPS.
● Product feature ideation, roadmap building and strategy development.
● Align with the C-level team and report on progress and quality (OKRs, KPIs).
You are perfect for the role if you..
● 7+ years of hands-on product management experience in the B2B/SaaS space, with a record of successfully developing and launching data and marketing software.
● Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
● You must be passionate about data and how it can be used to help businesses use it for marketing and analytics.
● Deep understanding of marketing software such as CDP, DMP, CRM, MA, MMP, ESP, etc. and how they are used.
● Comprehensive hands-on experience and knowledge of customer data
management, customer analytics, marketing automation, marketing
analytics and customer journey orchestration.
● Deep knowledge working with databases, cloud data warehouses, ETL
pipelines, big data processing and data science concepts.
● Proven ability to make data-driven decisions for the product and familiarity with A/B testing techniques.
● You should have excellent organization and project management skills and are able to gather requirements, define product roadmaps and work with an engineering team to deliver a product.
● Prior software engineering experience is preferred.
We love to talk to people who are passionate about a problem and can take ownership and execute it. Product, being the crucial part of startups, requires folks with great judgment, and communication.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for owning a product, and for improving the key metrics of an existing product.
● Working closely with Product Head to carve out a quarterly roadmap
● Responsible for complete ownership of the new product
● Improve key metrics in existing product
● Conducting and evaluating user research for an outstanding pre & post-investment
● Working with cross-functional teams
● 3-5 years of core B2C Product Management experience
● Technology understanding is a huge plus
● Experience in building impactful and customer-facing products
● Worked on complex cross-functional products
● Experience working with complex data sets using standard data analysis tools
& techniques (Proficiency in excel, SQL querying)
● Experience in developing/enhancing products leading to massive impacts in
consumer experience, revenue, growth, etc.
We are a Bangalore-based startup backed by Zerodha’s RainMatter Capital, Better
Capital, and several marquee angels like Kunal Shah (CRED), Praveen Jadhav
(ex-PayTM Money/Raise), Nischal Shetty (WazirX), Lalit Keshre (Groww) and more.
If you find this interesting, let’s connect;
We are seeking a collaborative, organized, process and detail oriented Release manager to drive high quality, on-time deployment of quarterly product releases by designing, implementing and executing effective release management processes in a collaboration with global Engineering, Operations, Product Management, services and Technical Support teams.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and
- Planning release windows and cycles across portfolios, components
- Managing relationships working on interrelated processes
- Communicating crucial release plans and changes
- Measuring and monitoring progress to achieve a timely software release within
- defined budgetary limits and defined quality standards
- Producing deployment, implementation, and run books plans
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews
- Maintaining release schedules for every core service and ensuring it aligns with major vendors and other stakeholder. Qualifications
- Mid-Senior: 7-12+ years of experience
- Experience as a release manager leading a substantial feature/product in the enterprise
- Curiosity to learn + Extreme ownership + EQ/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys streamlining complex engineering processes and wants to gain mastery ∙
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion.
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. dial for info nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities.
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features.
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products.
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps.
- 2+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in a role that focuses on product analysis and/or management.
- Keen understanding of user behavior while developing new products/features.
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
- Be bold in building industry-first consumer-facing products that actualize the company’s vision
- Keenly understand user needs and demonstrate first-principles thinking in building solutions for the same
- Be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap
- 3-4 years of experience in building products at B2C start-ups
- Case studies involving deep customer insight
- Taken decisions based on strong analytics and/or intuition from time to time
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, shipping products, scaling
- Ability to act as a bridge between business and engineering teams
- The website is yet to reflect our direction going ahead.
- We have been generating transactions in the market using WhatsApp before productizing the same
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Plum you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/" target="_blank">https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We ll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You ll report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customerneeds and aspirations
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.- Partner with the business team tounderstand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term productroadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly statusupdate.
- Generate detailed Product Requirement Document (PRD) based oninputs from all key stakeholders.Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis intoproduct requirements to maximise user satisfaction.
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testingcriteria, ensure that they are met.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends andexplore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work with user interfacedesigners and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve