We have grown over 1400% in revenues in the last year.
Interface.ai provides an Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) to FIs to automate calls and customer inquiries across multiple channels and engage their customers with financial insights and upsell/cross-sell.
Our IVA is transforming financial institutions’ call centers from a cost to a revenue center.
Our core technology is built 100% in-house with several breakthroughs in Natural Language Understanding. Our parser is built based on zero-shot learning that helps us to launch industry-specific IVA that can achieve over 90% accuracy on Day-1.
We are 45 people strong with employees spread across India and US locations. Many of them come from ML teams at Apple, Microsoft, and Salesforce in the US along with enterprise architects with over 20+ years of experience building large-scale systems. Our India team consists of people from ISB, IIMs, and many who have been previously part of early-stage startups.
We are a fully remote team.
Founders come from Banking and Enterprise Technology backgrounds with previous experience scaling companies from scratch to $50M+ in revenues.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be in charge of:
- Designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Engaging in cross-functional team discussions on design, deployment, operation, and maintenance, in a fast-moving, collaborative set up
- Building automation scripts to validate the stability, scalability, and reliability of interface.ai’s products & services as well as enhance interface.ai’s employees’ productivity
- Debugging and optimizing code and automating routine tasks
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues (hardware or software), propose and implement solutions to ensure they occur with reduced frequency
- Perform the periodic on-call duty to handle security, availability, and reliability of interface.ai’s products
- You will follow and write good code and solid engineering practices
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth Mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - https://www.amazon.com/Mindset-Psychology-Carol-S-Dweck/dp/0345472322" target="_blank">link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - https://medium.com/@krisgage/15-signs-of-emotional-maturity-38b1a2ab9766" target="_blank">link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Developer with a strong interest in systems Design. You will be building, maintaining, and scaling our cloud infrastructure through software tooling and automation.
- 4-8 years of industry experience developing and troubleshooting large-scale infrastructure on the cloud
- Have a solid understanding of system availability, latency, and performance
- Strong programming skills in at least one major programming language and the ability to learn new languages as needed
- Strong System/network debugging skills
- Experience with management/automation tools such as Terraform/Puppet/Chef/SALT
- Experience with setting up production-level monitoring and telemetry
- Expertise in Container management & AWS
- Experience with kubernetes is a plus
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Web sockets, Redis, Postgres, Elastic search, Logstash
- Experience working in an agile team environment and proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Proactive outlook for ways to make our systems more reliable
- Collaborate with Dev, QA and Data Science teams on environment maintenance, monitoring (ELK, Prometheus or equivalent), deployments and diagnostics
- Administer a hybrid datacenter, including AWS and EC2 cloud assets
- Administer, automate and troubleshoot container based solutions deployed on AWS ECS
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and provide feedback to engineering on issues
- Automate deployment (Ansible, Python), build (Git, Maven. Make, or equivalent) and integration (Jenkins, Nexus) processes
- Learn and administer technologies such as ELK, Hadoop etc.
- A self-starter and enthusiasm to learn and pick up new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Need to have
- Hands-on Experience in Cloud based DevOps
- Experience working in AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS etc)
- Experience with any programming language.
- Experience using Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience in Python.
- Should be very comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to Shell Scripting.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider
Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub)
Managed an infrastructure that involved 50+ hosts/network
3+ years of Kubernetes experience & 5+ years of experience in Native services such as Compute (virtual machines), Containers (AKS), Databases, DevOps, Identity, Storage & Security
Experience in engineering solutions on cloud foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (eg. Terraform)
Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment
Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
Experienced in full automation and configuration management
A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
Essential Skills :
Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including compute, devops, databases, storage & security
Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
Experience working within an Agile environment
Server administration (either Linux or Windows)
Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
Required Skills :
Linux & Windows Server Certification
You'd be meticulously analyzing project requirements and carry forward the development of highly robust, scalable and easily maintainable backend applications, work independently, and you'll have the support & opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Managing GitHub (example: - creating branches for test, QA, development and production, creating Release tags, resolve merge conflict)
- Setting up of the servers based on the projects in either AWS or Azure (test, development, QA, staging and production)
- AWS S3 configuring and s3 web hosting, Archiving data from s3 to s3-glacier
- Deploying the build(application) to the servers using AWS CI/CD and Jenkins (Automated and manual)
- AWS Networking and Content delivery (VPC, Route 53 and CloudFront)
- Managing databases like RDS, Snowflake, Athena, Redis and Elasticsearch
- Managing IAM roles and policies for the functions like Lambda, SNS, aws cognito, secret manager, certificate manager, Guard Duty, Inspector EC2 and S3.
- AWS Analytics (Elasticsearch, Athena, Glue and kinesis).
- AWS containers (elastic container registry, elastic container service, elastic Kubernetes service, Docker Hub and Docker compose
- AWS Auto scaling group (launch configuration, launch template) and load balancer
- EBS (snapshots, volumes and AMI.)
- AWS CI/CD build spec scripting, Jenkins groovy scripting, shell scripting and python scripting.
- Sagemaker, Textract, forecast, LightSail
- Android and IOS automation building
- Monitoring tools like cloudwatch, cloudwatch log group, Alarm, metric dashboard, SNS(simple notification service), SES(simple email service)
- Amazon MQ
- Operating system Linux and windows
- X-Ray, Cloud9, Codestar
- Fluent Shell Scripting
- Soft Skills
- Knowledge On Various DevOps Tools And Technologies
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4 - 7 yrs
Qualification: BE/ BTech/MCA.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
Implement DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
Coordination and communication within the team and with client team
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Pre-requisite skills required:
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Experience of scripting in at-least 2 languages ( Bash + Python / Ruby )
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
Experience with Docker, AWS ( ec2, s3, iam, eks, route53), Ansible, Helm, Terraform
Experience with building, maintaining, and deploying Kubernetes environments and
Experience with build and release automation and dependency management; implementing
Clear fundamentals with DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, Micro-Services, Monolith etc.
Skills Required: -
Experience in Azure Administration, Configuration and Deployment of WindowsLinux VMContainer
Azure CLI and shell Scripts Identity, Access Management and RBAC model Virtual Networking, storage,
and Compute Resources
Azure Database Technologies. Monitoring and Analytics Tools in Azure
Azure DevOps based CICD Build pipeline integrated with GitHub – Java and Node.js
Test Automation and other CICD Tools
Azure Infrastructure using ARM template Terrafor
- Provide consultation and review all outgoing critical customer communications.
- Apply DevOps thinking in bringing the development and IT Ops process, people, and tools together within the company in order to increase the speed, efficiency, and quality.
- Perform architecture and security reviews for different projects, work with leads to develop strategy and roadmap for the client requirements. Involve in designing of the overall architecture of the system with another leads/architect.
- Develop and grow engineers in DevOps technology to meet the incoming requirements from the business team.
- Work with senior technical team to bring in new technologies/tools being used within the company. Develop and promote best practices and emerging concepts for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD. Participate in Solution Strategy, innovation areas, and technology roadmap.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to influence stakeholders as a trusted advisor across all levels, including teams outside of shared services.
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit.
- Implementing CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment). Have Good exposure to CI & Build Management tools like Jenkins Azure DevOps GitHub Actions Maven Gradle and etc
- Deployment and provisioning tools (Chef/Ansible/Terraform/AWS CDK etc)
- Docker Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Swarm etc
- Good hands-on knowledge of automation scripting Python Shell Ruby etc
- Version Control for Source Code Management (SCM) tool: GIT/Bitbucket and etc
- Expertise in Linux based systems like Unix Linux Ubuntu and also manage security systems Linux file system permission etc
- Container Orchestration tool: Kubernetes Swarm Meso Marathon Docker Writing Docker file Docker compose
- Expertise in managing Cloud resources and good exposure to Docker
- Public/Private/Hybrid cloud: AWS /Microsoft Azure/ Google Cloud Platform etc
- Extensive experience with cloud services elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and migration.
- Good to have knowledge of tools like Splunk, New Relic, PagerDuty, VictorOps
- Familiarity with Network protocols and elements - TCP/IP HTTP(S) SSL DNS Firewall router load balancers proxy.
- Excellent in creating new and improve existing workflows within the agile software development lifecycle.
- Familiar with incident and change management processes.
- Ability to effectively priorities work with fast-changing requirements.
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure Network and operating system issues.
- Resolve complex issues in scenarios like resource consumptions server performance backup strategy Scaling.
- Investigate and perform Root Cause Analysis on users' reported issues and provide a workaround before implementing a final fix.
- Monitor servers and applications to ensure the smooth running of IT Architecture (Applications Services Schedulers Server Performance etc)
- Interpret and implement the designs of others adhering to standards and guidelines
- Design solutions within their area of expertise using technologies that already exist within Tesco
- Understand the roadmaps for their area of Technology Design secure solutions
- Design solutions that can be consumed in a self-service manner by the engineering teams
- Understand the impact of technologies at an enterprise-scale innovation
- Demonstrate knowledge of the latest technology trends related to Infrastructure
- Understand how Industry trends impact their own area
- identify opportunities to automate work and deliver against them