10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
About 10 years old Product Company
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our agile team of professionals.
Apply now for the role of a Project Manager at CodeBuddy which is opening doors for skilled, energetic project managers looking for challenging roles.
If you are passionate about technology, and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, you would fit here perfectly.
- Analyzing business requirements, creating proposals, financial and resource planning & preparing a project plan.
- Identify project roadblocks, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Handling multiple projects end-to-end across multiple domains with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Design, etc).
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis across the development lifecycle.
- Ensuring smooth delivery of projects and day-to-day project management activities.
- Participate in HOD calls to discuss the nature, urgency, and root cause of the problems -and appropriately take decisions in collaboration with the HOD.
- Should successfully manage the complete development life cycle using Software Best Practices, Analytical, and communicate well to successfully deliver high-tech projects/products.
- Liaising with team members, HOD, and management to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Excellent leadership skills. 1+ years of experience managing an engineering team of at least 5 engineers.
- Keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team and delegating tasks, and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Good communicator and able to present both Technical and non-Technical information.
- Very effective at disseminating information with a strong belief in transparency.
- Strong team player with capabilities working with globally distributed teams.
- Problem-solving capabilities with ability to identify root cause, patience and commitment to solve.
- Ability to handle escalations and follow-up to resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and articulation skills.
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
What You Need To Apply:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of web or mobile-based applications.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products.
- Proactive instead of reactive.
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!
- We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone's effort. Also, you will have the chance to work with accomplished co-founders with strong business backgrounds and acumen along with a strong network.
- Review every 9-12 months (Approx 10% to 30% hike based on performance)
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
- On-Time Salary
- Fair Pay Policy
- Easy Leave Structure
- Quarterly Performance Awards
- Festival Gifts
- Annual Picnic
- Monthly Dinner Parties
We will be even happier if you have:
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from clients,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business models and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
Joining Codebuddy Means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts productivity,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- The constant development of your hard and soft skills
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist Project teams with planning, scoping, requirements gathering and validation with clients.
- Identifying relevant clients and internal stakeholders to plan and resource projects appropriately in terms of quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Liaising with the internal and external stakeholders to successfully coordinate the delivery of client projects.
- Creating schedules and monitoring meetings.
- Assisting with the management of the budget and controlling project estimates.
- Planning project activities and ensuring resolution to any problems that may arise.
- Actively seeking ways to optimize delivery, quality and profitability.
- Reporting, both in written and verbal form, to internal and external stakeholders regarding Project scope, financials, progress and status.
- Ensuring finance systems are kept up to date and accurate and well informed to the PM.
- Process documentation and knowledge management.
- Proactive status reporting
Must Have :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid.
- Understanding of Web & Mobile Application development and technologies
- Enthusiastic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Keep a deep sense of interest in technology and emerging trends in the similar space.
- Data driven and able to stick to the timelines of the delivery.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheet, Presentations, Status reporting.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA, MBA graduates
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
- Drive the product- and business-planning processes for cross-functional teams
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build-vs.-buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings and seek opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re met
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
Role - Product Owner
Experience - 10+ years
Location - Gurgaon
About our client :
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose-built for the hospitality market and another dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
Aren't afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and wont stop till you haven't found a solution.
Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
Know how to have fun and smile often.
- Identify potential product ideas/features based on market research and discussions with customers and other stakeholders.
- Design and drive the roadmap for the product vision & strategy, feature definition, and milestones.
- Manage end to end product from concept, to design, development, testing to deployment/launch.
- Manage Product Backlog
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Define success criteria for products and review usage/metrics.
- Be responsible for Product Improvement and Innovation based on technology and market trends, as well as customer needs and feedback.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E./B.Tech + MBA (preferred but not mandatory).
- At least 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
- As a founding member of the Product team, you will be responsible for managing the roadmap, features and manage the product lifecycle of the Niro credit applications.
- Setup data-driven experiments to optimize for key metrics, conversions etc.
- Communicate extensively with users and stakeholders to understand their pain points and eliminate those.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents.
- Work with engineers and designers and ship features and product improvements.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management and working closely with designers and engineering team members to ship products.
- Passion for solving consumer problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High affinity for making decisions with data.
- Prior Fintech experience and/ or experience in shipping delightful products is a plus.
- Prior experience with product experimentation is a plus.
- To work with smart, talented, fun people all around you.
- To work for a well-funded, fintech company with a good comp and benefits.
- Generous ESOP with no nasty clauses.
- Unlimited sick leave
- A learning wallet to upgrade your skills
Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety. We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Sr. Product Manager to join our growing team.
The Senior product manager will manage the successful development and implementation of the product from beginning to end. This person will see strategic ideas from design and testing to implementation and market introduction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and share product strategy: Help distil the ideas and needs of stakeholders into clear quarterly and annual goals that meet the needs of Picnic and our users
- You will also ensure stakeholders have a solid understanding of the product and its capabilities to ensure company-wide success
- Guide new feature creation: Draft, distribute, validate and update product briefs and product requirement documents
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues throughout the release lifecycle, communicating with engineers through our ticket management and knowledge base tool
- Increase Safety Connect’s focus on the user: Help establish a metrics-driven analysis of user behaviour and solicitation of user feedback.
- Work with clients to understand their unique needs and pain points
- Capture and share client feedback with the team to best investigate ways to create a solution
- Report the success of the products and strategize improvements needed
- Be the glue: A senior product manager at a startup like Safety Connect has unique visibility across teams, allowing them to see problems and solutions that might otherwise be missed
- Spotting problems and managing their resolution in an ongoing, ad hoc way is a critical part of product management success at Picnic
- 5 year’s experience in product management
- Experience in product management in Enterprise SaaS
- A strong individual contributor who can also lead people and teams
- Impeccable analytical mindset, project management, and organizational skills
- Experience working directly with engineering teams to deliver valuable features and capabilities
• The candidate will help the Product Manager define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
• The candidate will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, sales and editorial teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Taxmann.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with design, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to deliver scalable products
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
What we expect
• B.Tech / MBA
• 0- 2 years of experience in online B2C product related role
• Keen desire to learn and build new products
• Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Hands on working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should be a multi tasker
Omnicuris Healthcare, India’s Largest and first of its kind Continuous Medical Education Platform(CME) is an Impact driven organisation which provides an online CME Platform for doctors to continuously stay updated on top of latest medical updates as well as earn mandatory cme credits from regulatory bodies. We are reshaping the way medical education is delivered in India. Having pioneered this concept in India with various state governments, medical associations, councils and medical institutes, Omnicuris provides a comprehensive online platform for a doctor that is credible, accessible and convenient to keep the busy doctors abreast of the latest advancements in medicine. In its short span since inception, Omnicuris enjoys a high reputation for its impactful work from medical institutes, medical associations, regulatory bodies and governments as being a coursera for doctors.
Find us on www.omnicuris.com
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Design and execute multiple A/B and multivariate tests to optimise conversion across different steps of the acquisition funnel from landing pages to conversion
- Analyse and track funnel performance
- use different analytics products to analyse and interpreting trends and provide actionable insights
- Produce meaningful Funnel KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insights for product, marketing and business teams
- Determining the Digital journey of learners.
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or related work experience
- Experience in shipping growth products or working in growth teams preferable
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong ability to break down problems and Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights or building attribution models using the data
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap/ Mixpanel etc and experience of using MArketing Automation tools like, Webengage, Moengage etc
- Data oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Flawless communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelize product vision, strategy priority and - Go to market plans- in a compelling manner
- Owner mentality; willingness to take initiatives, the accountability to dive closure
- Tenacity and grit; the ability to hustle and get things done even over a stretch
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams yet the assertiveness and influence to rally people around - right- products
- Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! we want to talk to you!
- prioritise based on ROI
use ai tech.