Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose-built for the hospitality market and another dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often.
- Identify potential product ideas/features based on market research and discussions with
customers and other stakeholders.
- Design and drive the roadmap for the product – vision & strategy, feature definition, and milestones.
- Manage end to end product – from concept, to design, development, testing to deployment/launch.
- Manage Product Backlog
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Define success criteria for products and review usage/metrics.
- Be responsible for Product Improvement and Innovation based on technology and market trends, as well as customer needs and feedback.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E./B.Tech + MBA (preferred but not mandatory).
- At least 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
Job Title: Product Director Location: Gurgaon
The company is expanding its product team to further drive user growth, engagement & monetization. We are looking to bring onboard product folks who can own and drive critical product charters independently.
Key responsibility areas for the role are:
-Effectively drive the product strategy and roadmaps. From identifying and
defining the large pillars as well as figuring out the minor details.
-Identify the opportunities to pursue by conducting user research, derive insights from the platform data, studying the market trends and shifts.
-Formulate high leverage and feasible product solutions collaboratively with design, engineering, data science and business teams.
-Drive continuous improvement in the key KPIs.
Background, skills, and key traits
-You have at least 7 years of product management experience in a B2C
-Your education -subjects/areas are not as important as your learning ability and
the demonstrated achievements.
-You have a very high agency, and you are outcome oriented.
-You have the ability to effectively manage high growth team.
-You have a high bias for action, and you drive the momentum across the board.
-Your own benchmarks are of the best products in the world.
-You are humble and strive to learn continuously. You don’t shy away from
acknowledging and improving the inputs and the processes if the outcomes are
-You have high analytical skills. Slicing user funnels or designing and analyzing
experiments is second nature for you.
-You communicate and collaborate effectively with the key stakeholders and drive
alignment whenever necessary.
At CLIRNET, we want to empower Doctors with progressive tools and services to deliver quality patient care which is accessible, affordable and equitable. CLIRNET is already a leader in this space, with over 2 Lakh registered physicians regularly using the platform. CLIRNET is now building a product in the video streaming OTT space for knowledge delivery. This position will have a role in ideating, researching and giving shape to this video streaming OTT platform.
Objectives of this Role :
- Drive the product planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within CLIRNET.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience in product in a B2C consumer internet company with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities.
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features.
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products.
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps.
- 2+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in a role that focuses on product analysis and/or management.
- Keen understanding of user behavior while developing new products/features.
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
1.Take ownership of the entire product stack , which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2.To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends.
3.Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc)
4.create automation and efficiency in the company.
5.Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
6.Work with the Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50-member tech team and determine deadlines.
7.Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
8.Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
9.Take deep understanding of Grabs business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1.Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2.Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3.Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
5.Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7.Education qualification from premier institute preferred
What is the role?
Product Manager for this company will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation &
release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs,
listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this
through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind
of qualities we are looking for this role, please checkthis link
• Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility
including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market,
SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs
• Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design
specifications for the solution.
• Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product
• We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and
• Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges
ll be preferred.
• We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with
soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore
together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits
this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report
to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy
the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad (Remote due to COVID-19)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We inculcate the product mindset for the talent working with us. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
Step ahead, we are looking for a Product Manager who can create best out of excellent engineering minds and build together a product which suffice Insurance Industry needs. This is a pivotal role where you can see yourself working with the Technology, Sales, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Identify product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Define the product strategy, and translate product strategy into roadmap and feature definition, in line with business and customer experience objectives.
- Collect and develop ideas, prioritize the ideas, create business cases
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics.
- Drive the product discovery process for large projects and support the product implementation and deployment
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, UX, Data, etc. across numerous business units across countries and teams
- Liaise with Engineering and Product owners to help them implement and verify the product increments
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Services and Support organizations to launch the product evolutions to market
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, whitepapers, and analyst engagement
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Strong understating of the Insurance industry. Preferable Life & Health.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills, and design thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Must have sound business judgment as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to internal and external audience which is a mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- 4+ years of experience in technology product management.
- 3+ years of working in the insurance domain
- Have worked independently or as a lead on GTM and launch of at least 1 product
- Worked closely with developers in an agile development environment
- Prior experience as a developer preferred.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
The incumbent will be expected to work as Product leader for Ecommerce Supply & catalog & shall impact areas ranging from how suppliers list their products with Moglix's product catalog; to how products make it through our warehouse; to how our customers find & discover the products.
Business (Sales, Supply
Chain, Catalog team, Supply and
Understand their vision and challenges to align tech product roadmap to address the same.
If required (need basis)
Qualification & Experience
3+ yrs work experience in a similar profile i.e Product management – Catalog/Supply in ecommerce organisations
Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
B. Tech & MBA (Tier 1/ Tier 1.5)