About Full Throttle Labs
FullThrottle Labs - The engineering backend of Silicon Valley.
Senior Frontend Developer
Desired Experience Range 5+ years
Location: Mumbai / Work from Home
Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in HTML, CSS, AngularJS
- Must have hands on experience in AngularJS, NodeJS
- Must have hands on experience in HTML 5, CSS 3
- Must have hands on experience in developing responsive layouts
- Must know how to test frontend layouts for various devices and resolutions
- Must have hands on experience working with SCSS
- Must have worked with Git
- Understanding of SDLC process
- Good to have knowledge of Jira
- Converting layouts to HTML/CSS
- Integrating the created HTML/CSS into the dynamic Slate platform
- Consuming APIs in AngularJS
- Setting up oAuth token exchange in AngularJS
- Looking into any bug fixes post go live
- Helping the junior developers
Candidate will report to the Engineering Lead
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data
implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Key Result Areas:
- Build world class Webapps for the Ola Electric ecosystem.
- Work on a full product development lifecycle from requirement gathering, product design, development, to roll out and maintenance
- Effectively collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders including product and design
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Experience in building Websites from Scratch is a big plus
Key Skills Required:
- Min 3+ Years in Web Application Development
- Write clean, solid and testable code while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Reach, Redux
- Proficient in Web Interface designing
- Experience in developing reusable UI components
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce websites.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing site requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting site interface and debugging developed site codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting site changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Strong knowledge in react frameworks such as Next Js etc.,.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Experience with web/graphic design applications such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Developer must have proven work experience on version control and source code management like GIT, Bitbucket.
Platform for creators to build communities and monetise them Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand! Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience. Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid. As a result creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, Whatsapp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetisation. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third party tools to engage and monetise their community. LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetise it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations and courses. As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetisation, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards. These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more. Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets. In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetise their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches. We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs
Profound understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities to build beautiful, fast and snappy applications.
Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests/puppeteer for e2e tests.
Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks. Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints of timing and scope.
Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React Native is a strong plus.
Most importantly, love coding and debugging gnarly problems!
Experience: 2-5 years
Department: Technology and Research
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides
end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services
includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and
infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with
contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice,
email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a
breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and
Come and join us!
We are looking for a React Native Developer to join our digital platform team for mobile initiatives.
React Native Developer will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as
coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a
product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to
perfection is required.
Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites, web, and mobile
Write well-documented, clean code.
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
Build and maintain excellent React Native applications.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Integrate backend and third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
Applying Coding Standards within the project.
Must have experience in typescript, Node.js, firebase.
Hands on experience with IOS & Android technology is must.
Familiarity with native build tools, like Java, Android Studio, Swift or Objective-C
Must have working experience in Git.
Experience with integrating third party APIs (google api, aws api etc) is an added advantage.
Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
Must have work experience in Angular 4 or above versions
Note: Candidate must be currently in Bangalore location.