All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to help
nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and
exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform
& build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and
together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration &
passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products,
company culture, hiring & product engineering practices.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @
Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region. He
was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global (8 countries) & create global high
quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
About the role
You are an exceptional engineer first, and have experience in mentoring the
engineers in the team.
Build a strong engineering team & culture, hiring great engineers along our
Engineer new products and features, improve existing products and features.
Working knowledge of Devops & Infra part of the setup.
What are we looking for?
5+ years experience across the engineering stack (both frontend & backend).
Principal engineer 2
Bachelor/Masters of engineering.
You're proficient with multiple parts of our technology stack: React/Swift,
TypeScript, Node.js, and Postgres.
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small
garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India)
to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are not fixated about any one programming language & can learn new tech
You are clear that problem solving & shipping >> scaling in the 0 to 1 stage.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You have expertise in data engineering, video or audio engineering.
You contribute to open source projects.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
An hour long technical interview where we shall dive deep into your past
experience and your ability to solve simple yet intriguing problem statements.
Optionally, you may have to work on a small assignment to ensure a good
match. (We care about your time and hence the assignment is designed to be
completed within a couple of hours time)
We are backed by a top-tier VC firm
Minimum 5 years of experience with server-side Java and Spring framework
- Knowledge of HTML5 and ReactJS/Angular
- Experience with SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Experience with data analysis and data modeling on a relational DB platform
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and approaches
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Strong understanding of data-structures and algorithms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Hands-on Data Mining and analytical work experience
- Knowledge of fixed income and equities trading
InkPaper.AI is looking for passionate full stack developers who can drive and build next generation AI-powered products in Legal Technology: Document Workflow Management and E-signature platforms. You will be a part of the product engineering team based out of Gurugram, India working closely with our team in Austin, USA.
This is a fully remote position. You can work from anywhere if your internet connection is great.
- Design and develop scalable AI-powered InkPaper Platform.
- Collaborate and work closely with the customers, design, sales and marketing teams and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for both frontend and backend for the modules that you are building.
Education and Skill Requirements
- College / Degree / CGPA not a bar for the right candidate
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in full stack development as an individual contributor
- Strong experience in the Django framework.
- Strong experience in Frontend frameworks (like Angular, React).
- Performance-driven compensation package
- Rapid career growth
An ideal candidate would share our way of working
- Customers first: InkPaper is a customer first company, with the focus to create a long term relationship with our clients.
- Quality, Ownership and Accountability: We are passionate about results and take full ownership of our work. We are performance oriented and have a drive for excellence.
- Collaboration: We encourage collaboration over competition, work in small teams and believe that teams do better than individuals.
- Growth Mindset: We are adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high growth company. We encourage each other to take diverse initiatives and develop new competencies.
InkPaper.AI is the most secure legal paperwork review and signature platform by Lumenci. Our vision is to not only replace paper but also provide the most trusted and secured solution when it comes to legal documents. InkPaper is the one-stop solution for electronically reviewing legal paperwork, securely signing the contracts and maintaining all your legal paperwork in one place. Say no to paper, hello InkPaper.ai!
Lumenci is the technology industry’s most strategic patent monetization partner. We work with the world’s top technology companies, law firms, inventors, and start-ups to find the value in their inventions and help them pursue—and defend—that value throughout the ideation to monetization lifecycle. We help clients convert innovation into patent portfolios and identify their best monetization opportunities. We work with a wide variety of technologies including hardware and software, telecom, networking, and biotech technologies. Lumenci combines technology domain expertise with strategic industry connections to guide towards the best route to ROI. From ideation to monetization -- we illuminate the way.
- API Development: Designing, developing, and testing APIs for mobile and web applications by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders.
- Product Creation: Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
- Customer Management: Accurately translate user and business needs into functional backend code.
- Work with stakeholders of product to deliver new user-facing features on the website.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Build reusable, high-quality code and libraries for future use which are high performant and can be used across multiple projects.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects.
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
- Fluency in Python
- A keen eye for improving and optimising code
- Experience with FastAPI and/or Flask
- Basics of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Strong computer science fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Understanding of WebRTC and how it impacts frontend performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment is a must. Open source contribution is a plus.
- Backend Development: 1+ years
- Python: 1+ years
- FastAPI / Flask: 6+ months
- SQL / NoSQL databases: 3+ months
All roles are fully remote. You can be anywhere in the world to apply for these positions.
- Certificate of Course in Django & Python or ReactJs or ReactNative.
- Knowledge of NodeJs/Next.Js, Elastic Search, AWS, Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of MySql/MongoDB
- Knowledge of Graphql
- Enjoy coding 24x7 and love technical challenges.
- Comfortable with Git version control system
if you are Intersted for the same then Please share the details.
- 5+ years of working experience in the technologies like Angular6 or higher, NodeJS & MySQL, AWS Cloud Services
- Strong Hands-on with any Enterprise Programming Language (Python/.Net) in past
- Experience with architecting, designing, and debugging MEAN, full-stack based enterprise software
- Should have expertise in designing relational database tables & writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Ability to handle small teams and mentor them.
- Ability to analyze, design, and build object-oriented, component-based applications.
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process-oriented organizations.
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux based operating systems
- Willingness to experiment with new and latest tools and technologies.
- Experience in Banking, Credit Card Payments, and Gateways domain would be an advantage. ·
Having and Hands on experience in the particular Domain.
– RSpec, Capybara, Factory Girl
– Resque, Sidekiq
– Elasticsearch, Sphinx
– Deploy with Capistrano, Mina or Heroku
– Chef, Amazon Web Services
– PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
– Active Admin
– Spree, LocomotiveCMS
– REST API
– Coffescript, HAML, SASS, LESS
CTC - 12 to 14 LPA
Experience - 3+ Years
- Mandatory experience on Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience on MEAN stack
- Proficient with OOPS and design patterns
- Frontend using Angular 2+/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend using NodeJS (ExpressJS/SailsJS)/Python/Java
- Good understanding of NoSQL & SQL databases
- HTML, CSS(Knowledge of web semantics, CSS Pre-processors preferable)
- Should be able to translate design to HTML, CSS Git
Good to have:
Mobile app experience using react-native, flutter, etc
At least one application in production
- Should have 3.6 - 5 Years work experience.
- Should have experience in Node. JS.
- Should have experience in HTML, CSS.