● Combine excellent abstract reasoning ability to document, architect, develop and test
software with the commitment to excellence/defect free before being deployed.
● Write and implement low latency applications & software solutions that integrate with
● Rapidly incorporate new technologies as required & deliver successfully by self.
● Work closely with mentors, team members, team leads, program managers and
stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test and deploy high quality solutions.
● Drive the technical design, implementation and maintenance of larger tech initiatives
geared toward improving and scaling of products.
● Accurately schedule & and track progress of self & team members. Create end to end
WBS & estimates for modules being implemented.
● Participate in planning & recognizing inconsistencies (e.g., scope, resources, feasibility,
usability, customer value, etc.) in product requirements and alert the Project Mentor.
Handle independently or assist the Mentor in building, testing, and documenting product
● Support the team in deploying product functionality & assist the TLs in troubleshooting in
● Proactively promote Tech Culture by writing blogs, making presentations which will help
you learn & grow.
● Effectively communicate one-on-one with on-shore / off-shore product teams /
developers; gather and clarify requirements from technical folks / product managers /
● Proactively assist and serve as a role model for the team members to follow the team
software development process; consistently innovate the team processes to improve
team productivity and quality.
● Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, a
results orientation, and a strong work ethic.
● Must have technical knowledge of Python & Django/ Ruby on Rails.
● Knowledge of Angular or React would be an added advantage.
● Strong experience with relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases.
● Strong experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
● Experience working with Linux/Unix Operating system & comfortable with command line.
● Experience with modern software engineering workflows and tools (e.g. Agile, JIRA, Git,
CI/CD, Amazon Web Services, ELK, APM).
● Experience in all areas of SDLC, including architecture and design, development, and testing.
● Demonstrate proficiency in at least one product & technology of strategic importance to
the organisation; incorporates new technologies as required.
● Extremely passionate about code reviews, engineering best practices and mentoring/coaching the developers to make them successful.
● Excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and
risks that may impact timelines, budget, or resources.
● Experience with Agile development lifecycle.
● Can gather and clarify requirements from technical folks / product managers / business teams.
● Lead by example & act as a role model for the team
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on oAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
We at this company strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Company is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Company turbocharges an entire salesforce. Company also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- Strong experience require in C# coding & Concepts & Threads
- Strong Experience require in SqlServer & MySql & Sqllite
- Experience required in ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET
- Expericend required in Restful services using WCF & WEB API
- Strong experience using Entity Framework (Edmx,code first)
. Experience require in ADO.NET
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery & Javacsript & Reactjs
. Familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with Git Repositories
. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
. Having knowledge in Xamarin.Forms will be added advantage
Stipend: INR. 5,000 to INR. 15,000 per month + Performance Bonus + Goodies for Elites
We are looking for skilled Full Stack Developer interns who can oversee the complete software development road cycle at Spacenos and work on building amazing products.
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Strong knowledge of Php frameworks (Laravel, Zend must).
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies, such as react js or Vue js.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Write effective APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like Github.
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Good problem-solving skills, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Should have experience in Webservices (SOAP/REST) and JSON
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with us as a team leader.
• Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide-range of technologies, who chooses
appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and
reliable application architectures.
Expert with the full application stack
o React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks.
o Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks.
o PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
• Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, monitoring. •
Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S)
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
Bonus if you have competence/experience in
• GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer
• React Native cross platform app development
• Native iOS or Android app development.
• Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc)
• Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting platforms.
• Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation to the user. •
Engage with clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
• Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
- Someone’s traveling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of the individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for the commute - can we design an efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build a single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll do
- Build the backend and deploy systems powering the app
- Improve routing across 10+ cities for everything from walking to trains to electric scooters to metro to bus to auto to bike
- Integrate new private transport companies and new ways of getting about our cities
- Develop smarter ways of integrating the payment systems with the app
- Extract, process and crunch together departure times, travel habits, and pricing information and suggest reliable results to users
- Create experiences that delight your friends, family, and millions of new commuters when they come and visit your city
- Design and build systems that scale on demand and are secure
- Deploy and support your code on AWS
- Best practices: code reviews, tests, CI
- Teach us how to be better our Stack (Required) Java (Spring Boot), Postgres, MongoDB, ReactJs, Golang Microservice Nginx, API Gateway, Load Balancer, Kafka, Redis, Websockets, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, AWS - EC2, RDS, s3, lambda Optional Nodejs(Express)
Company Name: - Alphasource Technology Pvt.Ltd
Founded in 2020, We are here to provide the best for all our customers, serving you with the best end to end data & analytics services needed for any kind of software platform. We offer you easy and accessable solutions, we create, consult as well as promote your business. Our team is packed with well experienced technical support and outsourcing developers.
Role- IT Software Architect
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team and continually researching best practices in coding.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Experience: 5 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Requirements -Integration skills :
- Skills -
- Core (Must understand and conversant to code on at least two of these technologies)
- Java 8+/ Spring Boot/Microservices
- Graph Database (Tinkerpop/Janusgraph)
- Version Control - Jira/Bitbucket/Git
- Build Tools - Maven/SBT/Gradle
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should be able to create and review designs/documents
- Must be able to clearly articulate situations, problems and communicate ideas and solutions
- Core (Must understand and conversant to code on at least two of these technologies)
- Must understand System Analysis and Design with understanding of Algorithms (implementation in any language is okay)
- Design optimal and performant solutions for product backlog items spanning technologies
- Work with Product Owner/Project Manager and UX lead for providing LoE estimates for Jira backlog items
- Lead and own delivery or work items (for self and team)
- 80% hands-on work items (self), 20% team responsibility
- Must be willing to learn new technologies, processes, business functions, (we measure this by OKR’s)
Qualifications and Skills
No formal degree in any stream is required.
Add additional details here:
If you can understand code and write good software (and explain it to others), you have the required education we need for building products.
7-10 years’ relevant experience
Add additional details here i.e. technical skills, and certifications
hackerrank, Github repo details