Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
Experience: 2 yrs plus
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
Years: 5-9 Years
- Responsible for security road map for EPDM application
- Train the CI-CD team on the required technologies security adoptation
- Lead the upskill program within the team
- Support Application architect with right inputs on security processes and tools
- Help setup DevSecOps for EPDM.
- Find Security vulnerability in development process and sealed secretes
- Support in defining the Three-tier architecture.
- Coordination with different IT stakeholders as and when needed
- Suggestion and Implementation of further tool chains towards DevOps and GitOps
- Responsible to train the peer colleagues
- Expert knowledge of container solutions. Must have >3 years of experience working with networking & debugging within Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes workload deployments using Kustomize & Helm.
- Good understanding of Bitnami, Hashicorp and other secrete management tools
- SAST/DAST integration in CI/CD pipeline - design, implementation Expert knowledge of Source Control Systems, build & integration tools (e.g., GIT, Jenkins & Maven).
- Hands-on experience with designing the CI/CD architecture & building pipelines (on On-prem, Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure services).
- Experience with Security log management tools (e.g. Splunk ELK/EFK stack, Azure monitor or similar).
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus-Grafana & Dynatrace.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service / Cloud computing (preferably Azure).
- Expert in writing automation scripts in Yaml, Unix shell, linux shell.
- Pulumi would be added advantage.
Numerator is looking for an experienced, talented and quick-thinking DevOps Manager to join our team and work with the Global DevOps groups to keep infrastructure up to date and continuously advancing. This is a unique opportunity where you will get the chance to work on the infrastructure of both established and greenfield products. Our technology harnesses consumer-related data in many ways including gamified mobile apps, sophisticated web crawling and enhanced Deep Learning algorithms to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping experience.
As a member of the Numerator DevOps Engineering team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms from on-premise to the cloud across a wide range of software ecosystems. Many of your daily tasks and engagement with applications teams will help shape how new projects are delivered at scale to meet our clients demands.
This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments with application teams as well as working with Global DevOps Team to roll out new initiatives.
What you will get to do
Nice to have
- 2-3 years of experience in development using core Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Should have knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of RDBMS like PostGreSQL
- Having worked with tools like bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira etc would be an added advantage
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in multi-threaded server side Java programming
- Working knowledge on web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
Experience in Linux
Experience in Telecom Call Flows
Experience in 3GPP
Experience in EPC or 5Gcore