Experience: 4 to 12 years
- Familiar with AUTOSAR BSW and RTE, architecture, specifications, and configuration tools
- Strong fundamentals programming in C, embedded system concepts, and software build process
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to meet deadlines, and self-management skills
- Deep passion for solving problems to resolution, including root cause analysis skills
- Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic team environment
Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
Engage with global teams to effectively translate customer requirements to software requirements and identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
Able to interface with internal and external stake holders regarding software issues.
Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization initiatives/objectives
As a technical lead,
Guide team efforts towards successful deliverables.
Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
Able to effectively manage escalations and operate under crisis
Have the ability and willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Background in Industrial Automation
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong back ground in Industrial automation software
Strong C, C+ programming on variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
Knowledge of Embedded system architecture such as memory hierarchies,vector
Experience in resource /load sharing and synchronisation techniques for multi - core
knowledge of embedded processor internals.
Automotive domain Experience.
Post: Embedded Developer
• Proficiency and Hands on Experience on Embedded C, various protocols such as I2C, SPI, RS232 etc.
• Testing and debugging of hardware and firmware
• B.E. E&TC , Electronics
• Certification in Embedded System Development/Application
• Minimum 1 years of Experience in same domain
Embedded Software - Linux
Linux development engineer working on microcontroller firmware development, Linux platform drivers and IoT solutions. Should be able to resolve technical roadblocks and deliver project commitments. Looking for someone with 2+ years in the embedded industry and a passion to grow along with the company.
Selected candidates for this role will be reporting to the software tech lead/manager in the organization.
- Embedded software development activities and Linux platform development.
- Work with QA teams to resolve bugs and ensure release readiness
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, assembly)
- Linux development experience (porting & platform drivers)
- Knowledge of embedded microcontroller & microprocessor-based systems
- Prior experience of delivering modules for microcontroller projects
- Good understanding of commonly used embedded communication protocols
- Good understanding of common embedded peripherals, interfaces & sensors
- Experience working on Real-Time systems (RTOS)
- Should be able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Should be able to work with minimal technical guidance
- This role requires excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Prior experience working with overseas clients
- Periodically report progress to manager.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Omnitroncis is on a mission to bring robotics to real-life applications. We build & provide services for smart products. At the heart of each product is the amazing team which integrates software, hardware, sensors, AI, computer vision systems, machine learning models and robotics to orchestrate and automate the entirety of products and operations. As a result, we are able to lead better lives.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers and make a substantial impact at Omnitronics. We are looking for someone that can learn, adapt and roll with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and who isn’t afraid of uncertainty. Embedded engineering at Omnitronics involves developing electronics solutions that power a modern smart device. This involves unique industrial control systems, environmental sensor technology, data collection, computer vision systems, and automation. You ll be involved with idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, and the execution of firmware and hardware for our IoT devices.
- We are looking for a person who is really interested in & enjoys technology, is Passionate about Innovation, and Can go the extra mile for perfection.
- Behavioural Attitude: Must be a Quick learner / Highly Dedicated / Responsible person
Require Person: 7
Job Type: Full-time
Office Timing: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Fresher Salary: 3,000 to 15,000
Experience Salary: 10,000 to 45,000
Location: Must be from Surat, Gujarat
Below are the skills we are looking for in a candidate.
- Strong hands-on C/C++, Embedded System Development
- Hands-on experience on ESP-IDF, STM32CubeMX, Embedded Linux, RTOS
- Good to have Python, Shell/Bash Scripting, Toolchains
- SPI, I2C, UART, RS485, CAN, and hardware subsystems
- Hardware and IoT / IT Communication protocols knowledge
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with Standards (SOLID Principles, OOPs, Misra C, etc)
- Schematic / PCB Designing verification
- Ability to trace difficult problems using a variety of tools (debugger, JTAG emulator, logic analyzer, oscilloscope).
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
We are looking for Embedded software developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, optimizing, and implementing the software that is programmed into devices built around a processor/controller. Candidates need to write code to solve problems and implement systems that make a physical hardware device work through software.
Thanks and Best Regards
Primary Skill: System Software Development
Skill sets req:
- Linux porting/development; Linux kernel concepts
- Expertise in Linux BSP device driver development
- Customizing kernel + Porting + Developing Applications Linux Device Driver Development (Character devices) Good Concepts of Network Drivers File Systems Concepts
- Expertise in porting, network stack; optimization, network programming
- Bootloader/Uboot porting
- Camera driver development (Good to have)
- Develop embedded Linux Applications
- Work with a worldwide team to integrate the product to meet the requirement
- Degree in Computer Science from a top-tier institution
- Relevant full-time work experience of 4+years
- Strong foundation in computer science, Object-Oriented software, unit testing & test automation with scripts
- Ability to self-teach.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Expert level programming in C/C++
- Linux systems programming, data structures & algorithms
- Networked applications
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Linux Board Bring up, device drivers would be an advantage
Candidate shall be responsible for the overall quality of the module that he/she is responsible
Candidate shall be responsible for requirement elicitation and architecture of the module for instrument cluster in a production program
Candidate shall help the PM/architect in estimation
What You Need :
Expertise in C++ for more than 6 years
Experience in Automotive is preferred
Understanding of CAN/LIN protocol
Experience with unit testing tool (GTest/ LDRA etc.)
Experience in design tools like Rhapsody is desirable