If you are an eccentric robotic champ and are keen to make a difference in a unique way, then we are looking for you….
We are looking for highly passionate players who can design robotic systems, manufacture and assemble them. You will be working on multiple projects as a prime contributor and should also be able to provide innovative ideas on new projects. You will be responsible for the complete manufacturing and assembly of prototypes of existing projects for testing and internal use.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design of analog and digital electronics systems: schematic and PCB layout
- Developing Firmware using C/C++ for microcontrollers for various sensor interfacing, motor actuation and control, communication protocol development for control board, etc.
- Electronics design considering safety and compliance aspects of medical device development
- Managing research procurement and vendors
- Review of designs of electronics team
- Provide technical leadership to the electronics team
- Maintain quality and performance of electronics design
- Design for manufacturability. Considering the manufacturing constraints of local technologies and in-house assembly skills
Skills and experience:
- Very good experience in embedded microcontroller programming (Arm/PIC/Atmega etc)
- Good in PCB design. Ready to learn new software tools for PCB design, essentially design thought process shouldn't be tool specific
- Analog and digital circuit analysis
- Good exposure to UART, Optical encoder interface, SPI, I2C, ADC and interrupt handling
- Knowledge in EMI/EMC/ESD is a plus
- Good individual contributor and a team player
- BE/ME in electrical/electronics
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience