Package : upto 10 LPA
Experience: 4-7 years
WFH option available
UK based company with IT-based work in Ahmedabad and seeks to empower IT professionals and
organizations through the latest technologies.We are aproduct aswell asservice-basedindustry.We have
pioneeredin handling projects from the UK related to the healthcare industry in the UK. We follow a
novel tech-led approach and expand our expertise all over the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate ?
● 4to7yearsof experience alongwiththe same yearsofrelevant experience inRuby onRails.
● Experience supportingand codingwith RESTfulAPI.
● SQL familiarity shouldbe there.
● ExcellentinDATABASE design and queries with postgres.
● Comfort with modern web architecture.
● Technical design and implementation of new features.
● AWS infrastructure experience is a plus
● Knowledge of Squashing bugs.
● Knowledge ofImproving security.
● Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common librariessuch asRspec andResque.
● Experienceworkingwithbackgroundand Cron-jobs,sidekiq,resque.
● Project handling and management along with strong communication skills
What will a candidate be doing with us ?
● Design,buildandmaintain efficient,reusable, and reliable Ruby codes.
● Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blobstores).
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers withserver-sidelogic.
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, anddevise solutionsto these problems.
● Helpmaintain code quality, organization and automatization.
● Aknack for writing clean,readable Ruby code.
About Genius Placement Service
Have you ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
- Expect a large product to be under your responsibility. You will be driving its technical roadmap, will be the custodian of the architecture, and drive its delivery.
- Create project plans, track its progress, and communicate with stakeholders to share status
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to gather requirements and spec them out for your team
- Hire and mentor your team.
- Drive a culture of peer code reviews, automation, SOLID principles, and collaboration.
6+ years of hands-on development experience in Java Spring Boot with 2+ years in an architect or similar position. Experience building a Product preferably SAAS.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Boot Framework and programming and some in ReactJS framework in a development-intensive individual contributor role
- Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
- Good Knowledge of SOLID Principles and OOPS Concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL DBs like PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB or similar
- Experience with MicroServices on Netflix OSS architecture is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Test Automation and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 70+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
A 'Software Engineer II' is a young member of our software development teams. As an engineer you will develop highly scalable services which enable online bookings, payment transactions and personalized messaging to millions of customers who book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex programming skills, design patterns and DevOps practices. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a programming language and framework that you can use to build an A class service. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career exposes you to independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance.
● Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
● Translating business requirements into system design
● Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality.
● Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
● Interact with peers across product domains for cross-platform development
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Spring Boot/
● Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
● Functional Programming/
● Design Patterns/
● Event Driven Systems
Other Essential Skills
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
● Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
● Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
1 to 3 Years
People Management Skills
● Be a young, energetic member of the team
● Ability to work with minimal assistance
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
● Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python & Django
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
common man. We are on a mission to deliver institutional-grade financial advice through
technology – no more missed opportunities and no more regrets.
The division has, within a tenure of less than 2 years, built the capability to manage as much as
200 Crores and is now en-route to triple it by the end of this year.
Thrive is therefore fulfilling the company’s vision to use Creativity and innovation to bring simple
solutions to complex problems of the common people.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are inviting extraordinary people to solve ordinary problems, by breaking from routine and
building innovative products for our customers. An ideal candidate will:
● have mastered NodeJS (TypeScript), with at least 5 years of experience
● have good experience building large scale products on a No SQL database (MongoDB
● know about building and scaling a product to handle large volumes of financial data and
transactions using Microservices architecture
● have experience working with and integrating 3rd party applications using RESTful APIs
● have seen the startup journey through business pivots and be willing to partner with the
business teams to drive engineering and product decisions
● have worked with large teams of engineering and product team members
● be able to advise the engineering team and enforce good coding and collaboration
practices making use of Object Oriented Programming, while ensuring the highest code
● constantly strive to optimize the application from an efficiency, scalability and security
perspective and actively own the code reviews for the team
● conform to the agile development framework and own up to quality and reliability of the
● have some exposure to front end technologies like React
● have worked with multiple hosting and service infrastructures including Azure and have
dabbled with the infra using Kubernetes, Docker,Pager Duty, New Relic, Data Dog, etc.
- 2+ years experience developing software using PaaS/APIs, Java, Docker, Bash, Json, Node js, sql / postgres, RestAPI, Swagger.
- Java 8 / Tomcat 8.5 / Jersey REST
- Spring MVC/Spring Boot/Microservices
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies.
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion, Git, or similar source control environments
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, must embrace working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Good understanding of web-service technologies, Restful APIs
- Some exposure to a version control system such as Git or Subversion
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and processes
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Works creatively to solve challenging problems
Location: Noida (Currently WFH)/ PWFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to provide platform features and components to support Ingenio’s business objectives.
- Participate in the design and development of the company’s e-commerce layer.
- Translate Product requirements into scalable technical solutions, write high-quality code, conduct unit testing, provide technical leadership, and communicate project status to team members and stakeholders.
- Influence technical debt by re-designing components and adopting new technologies
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 4 - 8 years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in C# and .NET framework.
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST) and web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC.
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
Java Backend Developer
Experience: 2- 5 Years
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India and US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Java/J2EE back-end developer to join the back-end engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Minimum 2 years working experience working as a Java application developer
- Strong in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE
- Practical experience in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services
- Hands on with MySQL and DynamoDB and/or NoSQL databases, Hibernate
- Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues
- Familiarity and experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Should have built high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years in Java development
- Exposure to DevOps technologies
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues