At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our employees are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
We are a bunch of extremely energized and determined folks working towards transforming the way India moves. And we are excited to meet the best of minds, who are crazy & passionate enough to go the extra mile and take along the human race forward.
Job Summary :
We are seeking an extremely smart & independent business development professional with an in-depth understanding of driving dealer drive retail operations, who is gung ho about creating a strong eBike brand benchmarking with Athers & Teslas of the world.
Job Purpose :
- Drive the brand in the target group, through varied channels
- Act as a liaison between the organisation and various retail channels
- Assist in defining & driving marketing initiatives to dealers
- Regularly assess business operations processes and assist with revamping processes to increase efficiencies
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute sales activation plans within an allotted budget.
- Visit Dealerships as per approved Journey Cycle.
- Role model behaviours that enable personal selling effectiveness.
- Deliver effective On the Job Training for Dealer Sales Personnel.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Dealer Owners, and their staff including managers and sales personnel.
- Ensure secondary sales (off-take/wholesale) by dealers in MOS (Monthly Order System)
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor Degree in a marketing related subject
- Experience of 2W,EV or bicycle retail is a must
- Strong planning and on-the-toe thinking with high attention to details
- Excellent in verbal communication skills and street smart attitude
- Willing to travel & drive on-field operations when needed
The ONN Advantage :
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Work on the latest hot technologies & platforms
- Personal growth and conducive work environment.
- Freedom to choose your work hours.
- Weekly dose of playing a sport of your choice.
- Liberty to make unique mistakes every time and enabling you to fix that on your own.
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.
About ONN BIKES (Motocruizer Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.)
We are looking for 5+ year experience B2B sales executive for one of our product.
Candidate must have experience in Lead generation, cold emails, cold calling, fluent in English, comfortable to talk to USA based leads.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fluent in English to give demos and explain the product to the prospects.
- B2B lead generation experience
- Cold calling and email experience
- Must have good experience in strategic planning and goal oriented
- Experience of lead generation and contacting them on LiknedIn
- 5+ year of experience is the must.
- Relevant experience in B2B sales
- Demos, cold calling, cold emails
- Lead conversion experience
- Comfortable for Night Shift
- Conceptualize the Product Strategy for the SaaS - Cyber Security Product
- Collaborate & work closely with Product Team. Understand the short term and long term needs of the business to build products that win in the market place
- Help prioritise the goals for the functional unit within the organization – for the teams individually and together
- Guide sales force to arrive at optimal team structure and composition. Ensure that the team are motivated towards work and are at their optimal productivity level
- Work with other business leaders & contribute positively to sales practices and standards within the company. Unlock opportunities for achieving sales efficiency across the organisational units
- Participate in building bouquet of products in the SaaS - Cyber Security Product space to drive leadership with the State of the art - Cyber Security Product in India
- Performance manage and coach the team to understand client needs and challenges, and to work in an agile manner to convert those into sales opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to drive the constant drumbeat needed to build a leading brand in a challenging market
- Lead a sales team committed and passionate about On-boarding client partners with innovative security solutions
- Owning sales targets overall and within accounts. Developing and implementing strategic plan to achieve the same
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives
- Consistently achieve Revenue & P&L targets in line with team/organizational objectives
- Recruit and retain from scratch the end to end sales team required to successfully deliver the strategy and achieve market leadership in the shortest possible time frame
- Directly impact revenue generation Advise patients about the service through
- Understand Patient profile & problems to explain the benefits of our services. Hand
holding the patients throughout their journey
- BTECH or Any graduate + MBA.
- 1 - 4 years of prior B2C Sales experience
- Should have worked in a target based profile
- Hustle & get things done attitude.
- Be open to work in a crazily moving head start-up environment
About Us :-
Brief about Pristyn Care :
- Pristyn Care is a Series-C Sequoia funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max
& Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks. We are disrupting the surgical
ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in
- A team of 550+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring
onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build
Pristyn into a formidable company.
- Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital
admission, doctor's consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups and hassle-free insurance
- We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 70+ clinics and 250+ partner hospitals
across 20 cities. The platform claims to have over 90 in-house super-specialty surgeons with
expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, Opthal, vascular, and cosmetic
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Proficient communication (verbal and written)
2. Knowledge or experience in the field of sales and marketing
3. Developing growth strategies and plans
4. Managing and retaining relationships with existing corporate clients and Increasing client base
5. Good time management skills
6. Must develop a thorough knowledge of the business and pitch them to the companies
* Immediate joiners will be appreciated
* Salary with good incentives (Much above industry standard) We strongly believe you can earn more through incentives than fixed salary if you dedicatedly work.
2. Influence management through engagement with Architects, Interior Designers,
Contractors and Carpenters
3. Business Generation and engagement with Builders/ Developers
4. Appointment of distributors and dealers network
5. Monitoring market movement of competitors in terms of products and promotions
6. Market intelligence
7. Marketing display planning
8. Training the retailer salesman
9. Retail market coverage with retailers, direct dealers and distributors.
10. Maintaining stock of products at branches and Monitoring the Management
Information System (MIS)
Industry: Recruitment & Staffing (must have)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience
- Should have sold/is selling recruitment/talent/staffing/workforce solutions
- Hands-on experience in sales, business development, B2B, lead generation, telephone & email prospecting, corporate sales, market mapping & research, cold calling, appointment generation, etc
- Passionate about making talent acquisition cognitive
- New customer acquisition
- Ready to learn and unlearn
Benefits: Paid holidays, work detox leaves, menstruation leaves for women, robust incentive plans, education allowance, mobile reimbursement, etc.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Prospecting for new clients/lead generation
- End-to-end B2B selling
- Monthly and annually new client acquisitions
- Direct communication with customers via e- mail and telephone to promote Reed & Willow & its Service Range
- Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e- shot, mail shot)
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events, and other marketing and sales activities
- Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
- Setting up Sales Meetings with qualified prospects
- Recording of all sales activities in the CRM- Market research feedback
Traits of our Team:
Motivation and drive:
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others
- Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
Planning and organizing:
- Structures work to achieve the best outputs
- Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks, taking responsibility for prior commitments
Delivering results and continuous improvement:
- Is flexible and able to revise the plan when needed
- Analyses issues or set- backs without bias, and is open about mistakes to encourage learning
- Meets targets and deadlines