Jobs at Milkbasket
Gurgaon, NCR (Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida)
0 - 4 yrs
₹1L - ₹4L / yr
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations with software such as Illustrator.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Job posted by
User Experience (UX) Design
User experience management
NCR (Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida)
1 - 5 yrs
₹10L - ₹25L / yr
- Has a thorough understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across key channels and platforms.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan with little day-to-day oversight.
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design.
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Framer.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories, and internal communication tools.
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process.
Job posted by
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
People hiring at Milkbasket
Want to work at Milkbasket?
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more