Role: OIC Developer
Total Oracle eBS /Cloud experience 8-10 years
OIC experience 2+ years
• Develop integrations that can manage connections between a large number of applications.
• Knowledge of Oracle Ebs processes (P2P,RTR,HCM)
• Develop connections that can integrate with market-leading applications like SalesCloud, ERP Cloud etc.
• Manage and Monitor these applications with ease.
• Understanding and working knowledge of SOAP/REST APIs
• Understanding and working experience of OIC Adaptors
• Proficient in building new integrations between diverse and disparate systems using Oracle integration cloud
• Good debugging and exception handling skills within OIC
• Knowledge of Oracle cloud financials/HCM
• Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) or Integrated Cloud Services (ICS)
• Creating Integration , Error Handling, Notification etc. in OIC
• Understanding Connection, Adapters, Monitoring, Agents in OIC
• Get detail understanding of Web Services and Schema Definition
• Get Oracle Integration Cloud Instance From Oracle
• Deployment of Integration from one Instance to Another
Role –Infra Management Tech Consultant
This is for you, if you:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often
- AWS DevOps Engineer (professional) - equivalent or higher
- AWS Solution Architect (professional) - equivalent or higher
- AWS Developer (associate) - equivalent or higher
What will you do?
- Responsible for infrastructure for all engineering activities, manage and oversee.
- Creation & maintenance of Dev, QA, UAT, CS, Sales, Prod (cloud + private).
- Backup & Restore underlying resources for failover.
- Manage connectivity, access & security for all environments.
- Upgrade environment for OS / software / service updates, certificates & patches.
- Upgrade environments for architecture upgrades.
- Upgrade environments for cost optimisations.
- Perform Release activity for all environments.
- Monitor (& setup alerts for) underlying resources for degradation of services.
- Automate as many infra activities as possible.
- Ensure Apps are healthy - log rotation, alarms, failover, scaling, recovery.
- Ensure DBs are healthy - size, indexing, fragmentation, failover, scaling, recovery.
- Assist in debugging production issues, engage with Development team to identify & apply long term fixes.
- Explore source code, databases, logs, and traces to find or create solution.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- E./B.Tech/MCA or equivalent
- 3+ years of meaningful work experience in Dev ops handling complex services
- AWS DevOps Engineer/Architect/Developer certification
- Expertise with AWS services including but not limited to EC2, ECS, S3, RDS,Lambda,VPC,OpsWork,CloudFront,Route53,CodeDeploy,SQS,SNS.
- Hands on experience in maintaining production databases - including creatingqueries for identifying bottlenecks, creating/maintaining indexes where required, de-fragmenting db
- Expertise with Docker and related tools
- HandsonexperiencewithinfrastructureascodetoolslikeAWSCloudFormation/Terraformandconfigurationmanagementtoolslike PuppetorChef
- Strong grasp of a modern stack protocols / technologies like –
- Headers, Caching
- IP/TCP/HTTP(S), WebSockets, SSL/TLS
- CDNs, DNS, proxies
- Expertise in setting-up and maintaining a modern stack like (on AWS & cloud)
- Version Control Systems like TFS, SVN, Gitlab servers, etc
- Application & proxy servers like Nginx, HAproxy, IIS, etc
- Database servers like MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearchetc
- Monitoring tools like Grafana, Zabbix, Influx, Prometheus, etc
- Experience in Python coding preferred
- Good understanding and experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment tools
Position: Java Tech Lead
Experience : 7+ Years to 9 Years
Required Skills Set:
l Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, REST API with AWS
- Design and Document the Backend module
- Design and Document security, scaling, performance, feature and user-experience enhancements
- Guide Developers towards delivering the designed solution
- Ensure Developers follow design and coding standards
- Help Architects validate Backend module Requirements against existing and planned Backend Architecture
- Help execute PoC to investigate new technologies
- Adopt open-source tools/frameworks and tested security/scaling practices; share the knowledge with the team
Experience & Skill Fitment:-
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in Cloud/Web technologies, with the most recent 5+ years in architecting & designing the products
- Technical skills: Cloud, Storage, Security, Micro-Services, Compute at Scale, Data workflows
Tools: Redis, Docker
- SaaS skills such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, New Relic, Pager Duty, OKTA, SNS, EC2, Fargate are desirable but not mandatory
- Cloud skills: AWS
- High energy and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching & collaborating
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with Senior Management
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
Senior Service now Developer -Role description
At least 4 years of development experience in ServiceNow
- Experience with Business Rules, Client Scripts, ACLs, UI Policies, Workflows, and SLAs
- Experience in Implementing ServiceNow ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset and Service Catalog), Customer Service module and Performance Analytics
- ServiceNow Experience with Scripted Web Service or Direct Web Services including Rest, SOAP APIs
- Experience with Agile SCRUM and SAFe Methodologies
- Understanding of ITIL Concepts
- Experience with Domain Separation, Service Portal, Multi Provider Single-Sign-on, XML, AJAX, JSON
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Good oral and written skills using English language
- Ability to interpret incomplete and/or ambiguous information
- Ability to map and document technical and business processes
- Proactive team player.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Project management framework foundation certified
- Good understanding of Data models and Data Centric organisations
- ServiceNow Certified System Developer or Administrator
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent the company with respect to Integration Discussions.
- Fundamental knowledge of basic systems analysis. Ability to analyze customer problems and provide solutions.
- Communicate with external stake holders to understand the business requirement
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Is able to articulate and communicate requirements at varying levels of technical understanding
- Understands API Design (HTTP, JSON, API, Documentation)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 6+ years of experience delivering enterprise-wide technical projects. 2-3 years of experience of which should have been spent managing, growing and retaining talent within teams
- Hands-on experience programming with RESTful APIs, Python, deployment and run time environments like Docker, Kubernetes
- Deeper understanding of the network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions, looking at issues analytically.
- Organize team’s scrums, and prepare roadmap for dev tools
- Track integration success and ensure deadlines are met. Provide input to a scalable technical integration and account management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with other degrees.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure, possessing a high level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Excellent business writing, presentation and communication skills.
Shiprocket is seeking a Technical Lead to head the technical support team responsible for helping customers answer general product questions as well as Integration related queries on the Shiprocket platform. Also, assist customers with various integration processes. This key function is part of our rapidly growing team and will present the opportunity to collaborate closely with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
We're looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional Techincal Support skills, solid technical experience, and proven experience successfully growing a distributed support team at an enterprise SaaS organization. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating organization.
• Manage and grow a team of Techincal Support Engineers
• Establish Techincal support best practices and implement support processes to drive consistency across the team and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Manage the activities of the team through ongoing oversight of the support queue to ensure that tickets are followed up on, kept up to date, and properly closed to ensure adherence.
• Assist the team with issue resolution and act as a point of escalation when needed.
• Identify recurring issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide suggestions to Engineering, Product, and Customer Education teams to drive a decrease in support tickets.
• Maintain regularly scheduled team meetings.
• Provide coaching and development feedback to team members.
• Screen, interview and hire Technical Support Engineers.
• Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires.
• 3+ years in a Techincal Support role in an enterprise SaaS environment.
• Basic knowledge of Mysql, POSTMAN, and REST APIs is a must.
• Knowledge of Ecommerce Platforms like Magento, Woocommerce, Amazon, Shopify, etc. is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Ability to deal with difficult situations and work calmly and professionally under pressure.
• Logical approach to troubleshooting, including good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with ticket/logging tools, e.g. Freshdesk, Jira.
• Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
We are looking for coders, people who love to code, just like we do!
You should have minimum 10 years of work experience designing and developing high-end software products
You should have minimum 3 years of experience building AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS,
SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, MongoDB, SNS, SQS etc
You should be highly proficient in Microservices, API, Python, React, JSON.
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
at ERP based Company
Onsite Opportunity for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional (TalentManagement/ CoreHR) Consultant’s – UAE. Exp.- 8+Years, Very strong in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Atleast 2 e2e Implementation in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Excellent Communication. Joining time: Max. 10 Days. Kindly contact Ramesh- 782, 938, 2777, rbguddanur AT appstec-me DOT com