Oracle EBS Technical
Senior Program Analysts having 3+ years of experience working on Oracle EBS (release 12+) Financial modules (Projects, Purchasing optional)
Expertise in D2K forms, Reports, XML reports, PLSQL, API/Interface development, OAF knowledge is optional
Should have knowledge of Financial modules (GL, AP, AR)
Worked on interfaces and API
Can work independently once requirements are shared. Able to navigate and test functionality in Oracle EBS without support
Good communication skills and accounting knowledge is must
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies and should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another, to the clients.
- Team Management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications: BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSc.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, and collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns.
- Hands on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful. Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, react, etc.).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, and Gradle; continuous integration.
- Knowledge in xml based mappings, SAML, rest clients, CAS authentication and Jetty.
- Knowledge of Apache Camel and Kafka and Drools Rule Engine is preferred.
7+ years of experience as a Techno-Functional specialist supporting a finance organization with an emphasis on project management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12.
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML Report, PLSQL
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces Experience in performance tuning of the code Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc Good to have ADF experience Good to have ORDS experience Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions. Communicate project status and escalate issues to management. Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions.
TargetBay is an all-in-one Ecommerce Marketing Cloud that integrates core functionalities like customer profiling, review generation, segmentation, and automated email personalization to help Ecommerce entrepreneurs increase their sales. TargetBay’s main products include BayEngage, BayReviews, and BayAds.
Work Experience: 2 - 5 years
Location: OMR, Chennai
- Experience in Core PHP.
- Strong experience in Laravel, Codeigniter or any other frameworks
- Understanding of open source eCommerce platforms like Woocommerce, Magento.
- Experience in REST API integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web-based, E-Commerce applications on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in working with ISML, Pipelines, Pipelets, JS-Controllers, Digital Scripts,
- B2C Commerce API.
- Knowledge on SGJC is must and SFRA is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with Forms, Service and Job / Integration frameworks.
- Experience in working with REST and SOAP webservices.
- Experience in integrating with third party LINK cartridges like Payment, Tax, Analytics, Ratings & Reviews etc. along with developing custom cartridges.
- Good understanding on SFCC Business Manager Configurations.
- SFCC Developer certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on build and deployment.
- Knowledge on Source Control Management System like GitHub/BitBucket.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently.
- Should be a problem solver with good analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to Work on the priorities under pressure.
- Good communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Should be able to finish the work with minimum supervision.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Yrs. of relevant experience.
Job location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Noida/Chennai/Hyderabad
Experience- 3 to 10 years
Skill: Oracle EBS SCM Functional
NP – Immediate to 30 days max
• Mandatory Modules: Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
• Skill: Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
• Hands-on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
• Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects should be aware of the solution design, documentation, and AIM/OUM methodology.
• Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory.
• Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
• Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
1. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
2. Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming & Restful API
3. Strong knowledge of Akamai CDN, Redis, AWS services
4. Understanding of LAMP and MVC design patterns
6. Knowledge of Payment Gateway
7. Familiarity with MySQL/ PgSQL/ Mongo databases
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
9. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
10. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
11. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
5 years of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in fast-paced dynamic environment
Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of the entire development cycle.
Strong background in Java/J2EE based application
Strong background in Spring/Spring boot based application
Strong background in Microservices based application
Experience working with Apache and/or Tomcat
Experience in transforming requirements to software design
Strong Experience with developing Java SAAS web applications.
Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth
Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
Strong Shell scripting experience.
Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or MongoDB databases.
Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play. Strong agile/scrum development experience
Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for creative and smart candidates who are passionate about Web Development, can manage projects/teams and handle clients on a day to day basis.
The candidate must have 1 year - 2 years of experience.
We specialize in web-based software solutions for Finance, logistics, supply chain management, and inventory management. We have also created smart systems for several organizations and are relied on by organizations across India.
- Finance Domain SME with knowledge in Loan Management
- Knowledge in test Automation using Selenium, SOAP UI, Jenkins and different frameworks
- Ability to take part in test automation framework design
- Proactive and ability in resolving any issue
- Ability to understand various aspects of Integration testing involving multiple interfaces.
- Ability to rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively
- Learns and works on new technologies with a go-get attitude
- Works independently and takes up tasks on his/her initiative