Job Description :
- Mandatory Modules : Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
Looking for SCM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Skill : Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
- Hands on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
- Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects, should be aware of solution design, documentations and AIM/OUM methodology.
- Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory .
- Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
- Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
I&F Advisory Manager- SC&O
I&F Advisory houses individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses, and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages medium to large sized Business Solution teams and/or work efforts at a client or within company.
- Serve as the chief planner/architect for a specific platform Solution delivery initiative
- Ensure that the delivery architecture, capabilities, and operations are consistent across the enterprise and meet the requirements.
- Drive team to configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Drive team to Perform end to end testing during System Integration Testing
- Drive team to Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Architecting supply chain solutions to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, workflows, and data management/data migration.
- Drives team to the adoption of standard business supply chain operating model practices.
- Knowledge of integrating supply chain platform solutions with host ERP systems for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, workflows, Query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications.
- MBA/MCA/MS/BE/B.Tech- Specialized in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations and Execution & Consulting
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in implementing supply chain business solutions
- Minimum 3 Years Managing Small to Mid-Sized Staffs and Projects
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience of leading design for inbound / outbound processes
- Advance knowledge/Expertise for various modules within a supply chain business solution
- Certification on any of the SC&O platforms (BY,o9,OMP,KXS,Manhattan, IBM Sterling, Coupa)
- Expertise in functional integration (ongoing closed loop) to major ERP
- Advanced Understanding of data models
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Prozo is an integrated supply chain company offering
● omni-channel warehousing & fulfilment (asset-light 4PL)
● omni-channel Warehouse Management Software (WMS) and Order management
● multi-channel distribution on 13+ online platforms; be it horizontal e-commerce platforms
(Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.), vertical-specific platforms (Mnytra, Nykaa, 1MG,
Pharmeasy etc) or hyper-local platforms (Big Basket, Grofers, Jiomart etc)
We are a middleware between the brand and offline/online retailers and help small/medium size
brands get a distinctive supply chain and distribution edge. With more than 500,000 sellers
selling on online platforms and brands finding it more and more difficult to establish themselves
on these platforms, Prozo helps these brands become supply chain and distribution-ready on
these platforms by offering them "tech, fulfilment, and distribution" as-a-service.
Through our technology enablement of the supply chain & distribution, we are able to save the
cost of carrying inventory by >10%, add 3-5% to the topline and bring down working capital
Brief About Role: Prozo (www.prozo.com) provides ‘e-commerce warehousing and
fulfilment services’ along with ‘supply chain technology solutions’ to brands from various
segments like health care, beauty, books, stationery, toys etc. Prozo is looking to strengthen its
Freight Solutions team to acquire SMEs & Direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands as clients.
Key Responsibility Areas:
● Business Development Planning: Develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to
acquire clients in a time-bound manner.
● Demand Side Business Development: Identify target clients (SMEs and D2C brand)
who are looking for competitive freight solutions. Make a value proposition & convert
them into Prozo customers.
● Supply Side Business Development: Work with logistics/ freight companies and get
competitive quotes for FTL and PTL logistics services
● Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of
negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintaining the high conversation ration of
deals closed/Client in the pipeline will be an important metric in your performance.
● P&L Responsibility: Responsible for complete P&L of PTL and FTL growth business
and Inside & Outbound Sales.
● Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of
technology solutions offered by Prozo related to e-commerce fulfilment and offline
supply chain digitization. You will be expected to bundle the same along with the freight
solutions as per the client’s requirement.
● Strong know-how of Omni-Channel/multi-channel Fulfilment: The candidate should
have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and
offline distribution channels.
● Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent
team of middle-level professionals.
● Project execution: Work with operation team for project execution till the operation is
smooth. Work as a bridge between client & operation team.
● Bill Submission & Payment Follow-up: The candidate should be able to maintain 2 major points.
○ Bill submission to client on time every month - follow-up with the concerned team.
○ Follow up with the client for the timely manner payment to the company.
● Minimum 03 years of experience in freight-business i.e., PTL and FTL business
● Solution designing expertise and prowess with excel
● Expertise in handling Logistics, sales and business development activities
● Ability to establish meaningful business relations with clients.
● If you have already experienced startups, it will be an added advantage to your candidature.
● Ex-founders of the supply chain companies would make a great fit for this role!
Role: Manager/ Assistant Manager-Freight Solutions
Location: Ecotech 12, Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh - 201310
Reporting to: Senior Manager /Assistant Vice President - Business Development
Qualification – MBA or Graduate
Job Location – Delhi/NCR
Profile – Business Manager B2C Sales (PTL & FTL)
Interview Process – Virtual
- Be a team player and strive for the success of the team and the client
- Preparation of Technical Design documents
- Work independently and progress the build of a CEMLI/RICE object from a technical design document
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Understanding functional documents of FIN (GL, Fixed Assets, Cash management, AP/AR) and SCM (procurement, Inventory, Order Management).
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
- Oracle Apps Technical with 5+ years of Experience in development, testing and deployment of RICE components and financial modules
- Good Experience on Oracle Forms & Reports, XML / BI Publisher Reporting Tools, Interfaces (outbound /Inbound) and Workflow.
- Must have a strong experience and knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Must have strong technical experience on PL/SQL, XML Publisher reports, Java, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF)
- Knowledge on ADF
- Must be able to work independently with business users and external users and responsible for design, development, Testing support, production deployment and production support.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Development of forms and reports.
Creation of SQL packages, functions and procedures etc.
Should have extensively worked on oracle EBS implementation/ upgrade/ support projects/ tools JIRA.
Role/Title: ASCP Functional consultant (Exp - 4 to 15 yrs.)
Primary Skills/expertise: ASCP, MFG/MRP, MPS, WIP, BOM
Role & Responsibilities
Functional Consultant with min 6-8 years of experience.
- Oracle VCP-EBS - Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP, MFG/MRP, MPS Planning Expert)
Detailed Job Description:
- Strong experience in Oracle ASCP, MRP, MPS Planning and Manufacturing
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS, Mfg., WIP, BOM
- Having done at least one end to end implementation of Oracle EBS Mfg. with primary focus on VCP modules
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management related business processes and Oracle configurations / functional setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional interfaces for R12 EBS
- Should have worked on customizations, Reports, interfaces etc. over MSC schema
- Understanding of software development methodologies, development processes, change management, and deployment procedures
- Experience with gathering user requirements, understanding and interpreting requirements specifications
- Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and effectively communicate functional details to end users
- Worked with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with written and verbal communication skills
- Good to have – SQL-query knowledge, well known about VCP & Oracle-EBS Mfg. Tables, scheduling tools.
- Should have good understanding of Oracle-EBS Integrations with VCP
- Should have experience in client facing.
- Experience in working with multiple teams.
- Flexible in timings
- Expert in writing functional specifications
- Should able to understand holistic planning solution of customer
- Must have experience in Creation of different test scripts, doing testing, UAT support
- Minimum 3 yrs. of experience as a professional trainer in Oracle EBS & Oracle Fusion areas
- Should be able to develop training programs and plans based on business requirements and execute them. Should be able to develop relevant content as well as evaluate and grade training assignments for the trainees.
- Strong EBS R12 Tech experience with knowledge on Finance, SCM and HCM Modules.
- Should have prior experience and good knowledge in Sysadmin and AOL, XMLP/BIP Reports, Workflows and AME.
- Should be Proficient in PL/SQL, Must know how to create Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. Should have advanced PLSQL Concepts knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting
- Should have prior experience in Implementation/Rollout and Upgrade Projects.
- Should have prior experience with Oracle Cloud like Cloud SaaS (Navigations and Setups), Cloud data migration, BIP/OTBI Reports
- OAF & SOA/OIC knowledge is an Added Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
Oracle Apps Technical :
Experience Required : 2 - 6 Years
Job Location : Thane
Role and Responsibilities :
- Check the Cmg's and take the requirements from functional consultants and users.
- As per business logic (MD50) do change existing reports and develop the new reports.
- Developing new packages, procedures, functions and updating existing packages and procedures, functions.
- Developing the workflows.
- Developing the API's as per business logic's for data updates.
- Developing the data extraction automation programs (.sql files developments) for data extractions.
- Prepare the test cases and migration documents for migrating objects.
Education and experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Computers/ Science or Master's in Computer required.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience on Oracle Apps Technical.
- Candidates must have hands on experience on Oracle RDF/XML/Pl-SQL Reports, D2k Forms, Workflow, OAF, And functional knowledge on O2C & P2P.
Velosio is your partner in leveraging Microsoft Cloud and Dynamics business solutions that will resolve your business challenges and help you stay relevant and modern. These solutions include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Central, Power Platform and Office 365. We also provide Oracle NetSuite, Cloud managed services, a range of support offerings, consulting, and partner programs.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV Solution Architect is responsible for leading the technical direction on Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC and NAV development projects. Working with Product Management, NAV Consultants, Project Managers, and others on preparing estimates and Custom Development. The ability to scope out work, manage and in some cases delegate and oversee other developers work. Quality control and testing.
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are several traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Accounting Knowledge
- Functional/Technical design documents creation and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the functional requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Technical Requirements:
- Minimum of 12+ years of Dynamics NAV Development and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of C/AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers Dynamics NAV Web Services
- HTML 5 Experience
- .NET Experience
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
Title: Senior Dynamics AX F&0 Functional consultant
Position: Full Time
Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Hours: 1.30 PM to 10:30 PM IST
Exp Level : 6 to 9 Years
- Provide input regarding Dynamics AX capabilities and functionality to our clients
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business needs to define systems requirements for Dynamics AX
- Document business requirements for implementation using Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Act as the liaison between the business users and the IT implementation core team
- Test the functionality developed by the implementation team against the business requirements
- Full end to end life cycle Dynamics AX projects with emphasis on the finance /Production/Trade & Logistics modules etc.
- Ensuring project scope and responsibilities are clearly articulated to enable effective management of client expectations and project change control.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver additional solutions within the existing client base.
- Provide training to business users on implemented module.
- Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta functional resource with 6+ years of experience across the modules
- Demonstrated ability to deliver ERP implementation projects to a structured project and software development methodology in a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training and consulting in Dynamics Axapta
- Excellent communications skills with both technical and non-technical people.
- High energy, self-motivation and integrity.
- Good at people management and should have 4+ years of experience working as a functional lead and handling a team.
- Work directly with clients to provide rapid and accurate analysis of production issues (including solution tracking).
- Answer customer questions, file bugs, and reproduce, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Become an expert on a given product domain from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Handle urgent escalation issues, ensuring we accurately prioritize based on severity and customer impact.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related. We will also consider other significant technical experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of application support experience.
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Order-To-Cash (O2C) or Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle experience in Oracle EBS (Financials). Other ERPs can also be considered.
- Excellent spoken and written English. All customer communications are in English.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with a global teams and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Positive attitude and the ability to overcome adversity; ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn new skills, processes, technologies, and product knowledge. You will learn something new every day!
- Problem-solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take ownership and follow through on client issues until resolution.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and senior management as required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment.