Oracle Apps Technical :
Experience Required : 2 - 6 Years
Job Location : Thane
Role and Responsibilities :
- Check the Cmg's and take the requirements from functional consultants and users.
- As per business logic (MD50) do change existing reports and develop the new reports.
- Developing new packages, procedures, functions and updating existing packages and procedures, functions.
- Developing the workflows.
- Developing the API's as per business logic's for data updates.
- Developing the data extraction automation programs (.sql files developments) for data extractions.
- Prepare the test cases and migration documents for migrating objects.
Education and experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Computers/ Science or Master's in Computer required.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience on Oracle Apps Technical.
- Candidates must have hands on experience on Oracle RDF/XML/Pl-SQL Reports, D2k Forms, Workflow, OAF, And functional knowledge on O2C & P2P.
About simple logic it pvt ltd
Overall 5+ years of experience required in Finacle Development/Support
Position: Oracle EBS Technical Lead - SCM
Experience: 6-8 Years
Technical & Professional requirement:
Minimum 6 years of professional Oracle EBS experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite release 12.2.x or higher with
emphasis on modules Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Must have ability to support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and
best practices advice.
Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must
Extensive experience in Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, OAF/ADF framework, Workflow and BI Publisher
Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
Exposure to SOA stack is a plus .
Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views,
procedures, constraints, and relationships
Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle
EBS applications functionality and technology
Ability to identify technical risks, present solutions to non-technical personnel and influence technical decisions.
Design, Development, Testing, Migration, Documentation.
Adhere and follow the Organization and Client Processes.
Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc.
Coordinate and participate in interaction with Functional counterparts and Users, Infrastructure team for
To qualify for the role, you must have
Minimum 6 Years of experience as EBS Technical Consultant
Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding
of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering.
Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders - internal and external
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Experience throughout the software development life cycle
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Ability to interface directly with client
Senior Service now Developer -Role description
At least 4 years of development experience in ServiceNow
- Experience with Business Rules, Client Scripts, ACLs, UI Policies, Workflows, and SLAs
- Experience in Implementing ServiceNow ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset and Service Catalog), Customer Service module and Performance Analytics
- ServiceNow Experience with Scripted Web Service or Direct Web Services including Rest, SOAP APIs
- Experience with Agile SCRUM and SAFe Methodologies
- Understanding of ITIL Concepts
- Experience with Domain Separation, Service Portal, Multi Provider Single-Sign-on, XML, AJAX, JSON
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Good oral and written skills using English language
- Ability to interpret incomplete and/or ambiguous information
- Ability to map and document technical and business processes
- Proactive team player.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Project management framework foundation certified
- Good understanding of Data models and Data Centric organisations
- ServiceNow Certified System Developer or Administrator
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent technical skills on Salesforce or similar applications which include building customized applications using JAVA, MIcroservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Worked with different tools like Copado, Data loader, Jira, VS Code, Eclipse, SonarQube, etc.
- Able to Manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Implement web services using REST API/SOAP API.
- Inbound / Outbound Integration.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Performed pre-deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- For Support Developer – Problem-solving mindset
Good to have –
- BFSI industry experience
- Agile project management experience
- Strong Knowledge in Oracle Forms and Reports
- Should be familiar with various triggers, events , canvas, master child forms, record groups , build-ins, properties etc., in Forms and reports
- Strong Knowledge in SQL / PLSQL concepts
- Strong in Analytical and Aggregate functions
- Strong in writing Procedure / Function / Packages
- Strong knowledge in the user of Cursors / Collections / Exception handling
- Strong in Datatypes, Constrainsts , index
- Minimum 3 yrs. of experience as a professional trainer in Oracle EBS & Oracle Fusion areas
- Should be able to develop training programs and plans based on business requirements and execute them. Should be able to develop relevant content as well as evaluate and grade training assignments for the trainees.
- Strong EBS R12 Tech experience with knowledge on Finance, SCM and HCM Modules.
- Should have prior experience and good knowledge in Sysadmin and AOL, XMLP/BIP Reports, Workflows and AME.
- Should be Proficient in PL/SQL, Must know how to create Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. Should have advanced PLSQL Concepts knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting
- Should have prior experience in Implementation/Rollout and Upgrade Projects.
- Should have prior experience with Oracle Cloud like Cloud SaaS (Navigations and Setups), Cloud data migration, BIP/OTBI Reports
- OAF & SOA/OIC knowledge is an Added Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
- Excellent knowledge with proven implementation experience of:
- Axiom Controller View V9 / V10 (2+ years’ experience).
- Building and configuring Axiom workflows to solve complex business problems and mapping to Axiom data dictionaries.
- XBRL and template disclosure submission including taxonomy, data point model and validations experience.
- Knowledge of EU regulatory reporting requirements (COREP/Statistical) with strong Capital knowledge.
- Packaging, deploying, branching Axiom solution including upgrades as part of the software development lifecycle.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Work directly with clients to provide rapid and accurate analysis of production issues (including solution tracking).
- Answer customer questions, file bugs, and reproduce, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Become an expert on a given product domain from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Handle urgent escalation issues, ensuring we accurately prioritize based on severity and customer impact.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related. We will also consider other significant technical experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of application support experience.
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Order-To-Cash (O2C) or Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle experience in Oracle EBS (Financials). Other ERPs can also be considered.
- Excellent spoken and written English. All customer communications are in English.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with a global teams and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Positive attitude and the ability to overcome adversity; ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn new skills, processes, technologies, and product knowledge. You will learn something new every day!
- Problem-solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take ownership and follow through on client issues until resolution.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and senior management as required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment.