About Pangolin Marketing
- Accountable for conversion% of visitors at Gynoveda.com
- Map customer journey, define use cases & service design to drive engagement & purchases
- Build frictionless online customer experience for website & app
- Optimize marketing funnels for customer acquisition, retention, video-content
- Develop mobile app for menstrual health tracking, online consultation, content marketing
- Drive marketing automation and integrate multiple online SaaS tools using API, plugins
- Build unified tech solutions for -
- Customers - online sales & support via responsive website and mobile app
- Employees - process & tools for operations, customer service, supply chain
About the job
As the AGM - Retention, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player retention on the platform. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure player retention on the platform and optimum utilization of all resources. Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. You will need to strategize and implement various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player retention through various platforms.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly retention plans and ensure we meet them.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyse the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading customer retention as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of SQL and tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority- owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
Hummingbird is an Adobe Commerce (Magento) Solution Partner. We build and maintain world-class e-Commerce solutions on the Adobe Magento platform for businesses around the world. (HumCommerce.com)
At Hummingbird, marketing is about understanding customers — and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing strategies to drive interest in our IT services (E-Commerce) business. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website
* Deploy successful digital marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
* Experiment with a variety of marketing channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and copywriting
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
* Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, vendors, and affiliates.
* Create and maintain reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all business content - print, website, digital, and video assets
* Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
* Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
* You will own and maintain all Marketing Assets - Website content, Blog content, Pitch decks, Company Marketing Decks, Brochures, Case studies, white papers, and more.
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
* Hands-on ability to create messaging and other content to articulate the value of our services.
This position has the opportunity to grow into many different areas and the right candidate can take this role to new heights. We are growing fast and need to find the right person that can move quickly with us and help us continue to thrive in the right direction.
If you are a customer-centric and passionate marketer who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Smart Product Marketer Intern or Consultant who can own the marketing responsibilities for our software products.
1. Marketing skills
- Drafting Marketing Plans,
- Growth Hacking
- A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content Creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
- Content for Website
- App Store
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the product to new heights to increase our revenue.
- Understanding the competitors, market, user problems, customer requirements, market trends.
- Collect and analyze data and create reports to help assess the right moves to capture the target market.
- Assist the assigned Manager and the team.
Brainstorm ideas with the team for planning the right strategy for the Product.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We are on the look out for energetic & dedicated professionals, who are willing to take up roles that are both challenging and rewarding.
Role: Performance Marketing Specialist
Work Status :Full Time
Work Location : Delhi Public School,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, manage and execute customer acquisition (lead generation) activities across all digital channels including search and social media.
- A/B test and optimize paid ad campaigns (text/social media ads) & landing pages.
- End-to-end management and execution of Google Ads & Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- Schedule and run timely website audits for SEO.
- Oversee and execute basic on-page and off-page SEO activities.
- Support content creation team with keyword research data.
- Explore and identify new channels for customer acquisition.
- Monitor and report daily/weekly/monthly data.
- Setup email marketing campaigns for lead nurturing.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in performance/growth/digital marketing.
- Proficient in running ad campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- Broad understanding on SEO that covers search algorithms, structured data and UX.
- Good knowledge in any popular SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz Pro etc.
- Proven experience in keyword research and creating/editing content for SEO.
- Excellent communication skills especially in written English.
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual who can work with minimal assistance.
Work Location: Hyderabad/Remote
Interested candidates can send their updated resume.
G . Anitha
Delhi Public School
Nacharam/Mahendra Hills / Nadergul
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step – right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 8,000 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work - Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOURSTORY as Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta, SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Paid Marketing Specialist.
About the role:
- Profile - Paid Marketing Specialist
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - Associate / Sr. Associate
- Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs
- Optimizing campaigns, monitoring performance of all the key growth metrics on a daily/weekly basis and presenting it to the leadership periodically to deliver the best return on investment.
- Working with the content team and designing team to frame the most effective content & design for the campaigns
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Taking complete ownership of the ads, budgets, implementation and their effectiveness, including managing the quality of listings and more to improve the ad efficiencies
- Using analytical tools to monitor key performance metrics like CPC, CPI, conversion rates daily and optimizing accordingly
- Accountable for all the paid marketing which includes - PPC ad platforms like Bing, Google, etc,
- Accountable for Social Media Ads- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Quora.
- PPC for directories like G2Crowd, Capterra, etc, Banner Ads, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in paid advertising campaigns, majorly in the Google Ads
- Prior experience in Paid Google marketing in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Should be able to manage budgets (15-20k USD per month or higher), optimize cost per lead, recommend paid platforms and channels, and should be able to work with the team on landing page and conversions
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Hands-on experience in Google Editor, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- Impeccable communication skills
What’s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
To generate leads
To create dealers and distributors
To Visit retail outlets
To collect orders
To share with distributors
To generate sales
To Generate revenue
To achieve monthly sales target