2. Completely responsibile for architecture, wireframe, frameworks, coding, UI/UX, Database, Security, privacy etc.
3. Developing Android and Web Applications.
4. Responsible for cost optimzation and scalability of the product.
5. Preparing and presenting reports related to product development
About Lamamia Private Limited
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing backend server architecture
- Creating specification for servers and databases needed
- Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
With advancements in technology, communication in healthcare can be made seamless and effortless. Lack of effective communication is one of the main causes of medical errors and unwanted outcomes. Daily Doc Healthcare App brings the technology in today's complex medical environment to give healthcare providers tools needed to have effortless, reliable and secure communication. Designed by doctors and nurses, we strive to make our platform better every day. Honesty and Integrity are our core values. We strive to innovate in healthcare to bring about positive meaningful changes in peoples lives.
- Strong knowledge of MERN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, SASS)
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest front-end technologies
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on Nodejs and MongoDB
- Building reusable code for future use
- Writing tested code and its documention
- 1+ years of experience in front end development and backend development is must
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS/SASS),React, Nodejs and Mongodb
- Strong Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages (REST, GraphQL, WebSocket/socket.io)
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Strong experience in React, React Hooks, Redux, Thunk | Saga, ES6, Typescript, ESLint, Nodejs, GraphQL, Redis, AWS, Git, Github, Docker
Bonus but not mandatory
- UI/UX designs
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products (http://www.styleade.com/" target="_blank">www.styleade.com) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developer
- Codeigniter Preferred
- Good knowledge of Mysql and query optimisation
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
We are looking for a driven, talented full-stack developer, obsessed with coding to join our development team. We have been called the hottest SaaS startup in the interior design space many times, so if you join us, you’ll have the rare opportunity to build a product like Canva from scratch! Not just that, you’ll get to learn various exciting technologies that power products like Figma.
So if you’re smart, curious about new digital technologies, and moonstruck about the quality of your code: You have a love-hate relationship with code bugs – you hate to see them, but if they do pop up once in a while, you are amazingly efficient at throwing them out of your code, with love. - this job is yours!
- 3 years experience on MongoDB, Express, VueJs/ react.js and NodeJs(MEVN stack)
- working experience on Node.js/Python/Java, on the server; Express JS; MongoDB and VueJs/react.js/NuxtJs on client side.
Oh and just like everyone else, we love bonuses too. Any work experience in the below would be a sweet add on:
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS
2. DB Knowledge – Oracle 11g, 19c
3. Client-side script – JQuery, Java-script
4. Support timing: 8:30 -17:30 hrs
5. Candidate Experience: Min. 3-5 years in MVC and Entity framework
a) Support current .Net portals (Technical & functional)
b) Requirement gathering from business user & Prepare SRS
c) End to End delivery as a developer (front end -. Dot net & backend -Oracle database)
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.